New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Gander Mountian (cicero)  (Read 808 times)

PWR BAIT

Gander Mountian (cicero)
« on: Nov 29, 2007, 06:19 PM »
Went to gander mtn cicero on black friday and was looking for some jigs for the hard water.They didn't have much for ice jigs out yet and was wondering if anybody's been there since blk friday.Maybe I will have to go to New Hartford I know they have their stuff out already?

Offline cnyiceboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Die hard
Re: Gander Mountian (cicero)
« Reply #1 on: Nov 30, 2007, 07:18 AM »
yeah i was there twice this week looking for jigs, they have a few out but nothing really. I'm starting to really not care of Gandermountain. There is one person there that is the nicest guy and always has info or helps me out with questions. The others i have talked to there they look at you like your the black plauge
A good day fishing inst complete unless it's spent with family or friends.

Offline deadsmelthead

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Length 47 3/4 " Girth 24" NY Northern Pike
« Reply #2 on: Nov 30, 2007, 08:19 AM »
The New Hartford Gander Mountain is usually fully stocked, but they also have the guys that look at you like your the plague also. If they don't look at you like your the plague they can be very condescending. It's come to the point when I go in there and if I have trouble finding something and they ask if I need help, I tell them no. On a several occasions them helping led to them telling me how great of a fisherman they were. The report board there always looks like a 2 year old wrote it and on a few occasions has been way off. All the little guys are gone around my area, and Gander is 5 minutes from my front door so I'm kind stuck.
TeamNumbnutts on youtube ... Subscribe !
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=teamnumbnutts&sm=3

Offline cnyiceboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Die hard
« Reply #3 on: Nov 30, 2007, 08:26 AM »
I understand were you are coming from. There isnt many small guy's left anymore and it's to bad
A good day fishing inst complete unless it's spent with family or friends.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.