Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1698944 times)

Offline frozenarse

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #9390 on: Feb 06, 2022, 08:40 AM »
Mr heater portable buddy.

Currently $70.89 at Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002G51BZU

Offline CO_Dinky

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Rippin' Lips
« Reply #9391 on: Feb 06, 2022, 05:23 PM »
Mr heater portable buddy.

Currently $70.89 at Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002G51BZU

With Amazon chosen as the seller, it's showing as $68.79 for me, with free overnight shipping (delivery 4am-8am).  Never seen that delivery option before.

($66.69 when purchased through a random 3rd party, non-prime seller, which I try to avoid on Amazon.)

I snagged one, been keeping my eyes open for these deals to start up.  Might grab a big buddy too when I find a good price.
Tight lines!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9392 on: Feb 06, 2022, 08:55 PM »
 Good evening, another e-mail from sportsman's guide today heater sale . Dewalt. Mr. Heater and some of what I call the sun-flower type that mount on top of propane tanks. They also had a few models that may work installed in a hard sided shanty. plus empty propane tanks in the 5-20 Lb. range. Prices are in effect until 11;59 PM CST on Feb 11TH just like the ice fishing clothing sale.

Steve

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9393 on: Feb 07, 2022, 09:08 AM »
Farm and Fleet has (2) 5 AH Dewalt batteries for $179, and you get to pick a free bare tool, which could be the $199 hammer drill

https://www.farmandfleet.com/promo-deal/?offerID=5634&PID=1225267&Pubname=Slickdeals+LLC&CID=1122587&cjevent=4e6684c3882711ec835b069e0a1c0e11&cjdata=MXxOfDB8WXww

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline FrozenJig

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9395 on: Feb 07, 2022, 03:57 PM »
anybody have a Promo Code for UpNorthSports.com? pls & thx

Great deals on Ice gear right now, especially Striker Apparel
Look for the beer flag, that's where i'm at

Offline RuttNutt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9396 on: Feb 08, 2022, 07:50 PM »
Sheels has Marcum Brute Lithium battery and charger for $69.99

Where's the FISH?!

Offline JonPerry

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9397 on: Feb 08, 2022, 08:12 PM »
Piscifun is running a sale, 25% off with code FB25 2/8 - 2/11.

Offline maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9398 on: Feb 09, 2022, 06:34 PM »
Piscifun is running a sale, 25% off with code FB25 2/8 - 2/11.

I found 20% off if you buy 4 reels.

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9399 on: Feb 09, 2022, 10:23 PM »
Fleet Farm has an in-store only deal on the Milwaukee M18 Fuel 2804-22 drill with 2 5ah batteries and charger for $299, save $100 if you buy an accessory. So you can get the drill and an accessory for $220.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9400 on: Feb 10, 2022, 06:19 AM »
Fleet Farm has an in-store only deal on the Milwaukee M18 Fuel 2804-22 drill with 2 5ah batteries and charger for $299, save $100 if you buy an accessory. So you can get the drill and an accessory for $220.

Good deal if you live near by

Purchase this kit for $20 ..might want to check store availability ..the other two item cut the deal some

https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/milwaukee-shockwave-32-pc-driver-bit-set/0000000279315

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity

Offline Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9402 on: Feb 10, 2022, 07:17 AM »
10% off  Cabelas Gift Cards

https://www.dollargeneral.com/dgpickup/deals/weekly-ads.html

These are a great deal.  Use these 10% savings with days when Cabelas has 10% off if you use a cabelas credit card (you only need to use the credit card for a portion of your purchase) and use Active Junky to get another 9% off......
I have done this to buy a $2200 Terrova trolling motor and $1600 Swarovski Binos in years past.  Saved over 27% on each
You can't get the fruit if you don't go out on the limb.

Offline ActiveTrapChecker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9403 on: Feb 10, 2022, 07:46 AM »
Fish USA promo:

Offline straightShot

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9404 on: Feb 10, 2022, 08:15 AM »
10% off Lowes gift card  BPS and Cabelas as well

https://www.dollargeneral.com/dgpickup/deals/weekly-ads.html

How does one get the Cabela's gift card at Dollar General?  Is this the correct link?

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9405 on: Feb 10, 2022, 08:16 AM »
GET $15-$50 OFF SELECT MAKITA ORDERS OF $149+ WITH CODE
Purchase $149+ of select Makita and save $15 when you use code: MAK2DAY during checkout or purchase $279+ and save $30 or $399+ and save $50. Discount applied to qualifying order with correct code use. Expires February 11, 2022 or while supplies last. See full list of qualifying items.

Code: MAK2DAY

https://www.acmetools.com/cordless/18v-lxt/search/?pmid=mak2day

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9406 on: Feb 10, 2022, 08:20 AM »
How does one get the Cabela's gift card at Dollar General?  Is this the correct link?

Believe its in store purchase ..video explains ..lil tricky

Offline hawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9408 on: Feb 11, 2022, 08:14 AM »
I tried to look on Reeds site again today. I can’t find anything. How can a company that good have a website that bad? I turned into a Scheels customer, never thought I would.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9409 on: Feb 11, 2022, 08:17 AM »
Reed's site has been pretty terrible for a long time. I'm sort of astonished they haven't improved it over the past several years with the steady rise of online shopping.

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9410 on: Feb 11, 2022, 08:25 AM »
Reed's site has been pretty terrible for a long time. I'm sort of astonished they haven't improved it over the past several years with the steady rise of online shopping.

I get the impression that lots of these stores hire website developers who have very little actual experience with the products the store sells. I see the same thing at my local big box lumber stores like Lowe's and HD. Seems like these stores open in the morning and the guy in the tool department is off so they assign Sally to work the tool department who doesn't know what end of a screw driver to use.
If I agreed with you we would both be wrong!

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #9411 on: Feb 11, 2022, 09:56 AM »
I’ve been scouring the internet for deals trying to find a few end of season sales. Honestly the best one is basspro/cabelas that I’ve found so far, as the big ticket items are free shipping. Others are in store only. If you guys find anything, post em up!
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9412 on: Feb 11, 2022, 11:21 AM »

Scheels price matches ...and they usually have most items in stock all season long .. at MSRP ..wait till an item goes on sale at a competitor's retail site and they may price match it..(they have price matched various farm and fleet stores on an array of items.some big ticket items) then chat ..call ..Email Scheels.. great company to deal with . Also the oversized shipping rate seems lower than most other retailers by $25 . Free shipping on smaller items @ $50. I really dont have any good retailers with in a 100 miles of me . so shipping has to be figured in on big ticket items .

Marine General and Reeds sites can be tough to navigate...no free shipping at all ..so sales and clearance are not such a deal when added with the shipping cost.

POk3s PM sent

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9413 on: Feb 11, 2022, 11:47 AM »
Scheels price matches ...and they usually have most items in stock all season long .. at MSRP ..wait till an item goes on sale at a competitor's retail site and they may price match it..(they have price matched various farm and fleet stores on an array of items.some big ticket items) then chat ..call ..Email Scheels.. great company to deal with . Also the oversized shipping rate seems lower than most other retailers by $25 . Free shipping on smaller items @ $50. I really dont have any good retailers with in a 100 miles of me . so shipping has to be figured in on big ticket items .

I've bought some stuff from Scheels a few times.

There's a Fleet about 40 miles from me, a Cabelas about 60, and a BPS about 80, so once in a blue moon I just buckle down and make the trip to pick up stuff I need in-store, too.

I just grew up fairly close to Reeds, so I still try to throw a little business thier way once in a while for nostalgia's sake.

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9414 on: Feb 11, 2022, 12:44 PM »
I've bought some stuff from Scheels a few times.

Scheel's is awesome. They provide fantastic service if needed and I've gotten lots of great deals from them. I'm staring at a Minn Kota Trolling Motor with Spot Lock in my cart right now .....
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline MC_angler

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9415 on: Feb 11, 2022, 01:00 PM »
Scheel's is awesome.  I'm staring at a Minn Kota Trolling Motor with Spot Lock in my cart right now .....

Pull the trigger, you won't regret it! Spot lock is a game changer

Offline billybob851

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9416 on: Feb 11, 2022, 01:44 PM »
Scheel's is awesome. They provide fantastic service if needed and I've gotten lots of great deals from them. I'm staring at a Minn Kota Trolling Motor with Spot Lock in my cart right now .....

Ill bet they dont have it in stock so I would order it ASAP.  I ordered one from Reeds because it said 1 in stock and just got an email telling me I pre ordered. So I canceled and pre ordered from Pro fishing supply, they had them $80 cheaper than anywhere else I looked and free shipping

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9417 on: Feb 11, 2022, 02:45 PM »
Northern Tool has the Big Buddy for $129 and there is a $20 off coupon with their mailer.  $109 might be the best deal you find with this inflation going on. 

Offline FishingPhotographer

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9418 on: Feb 11, 2022, 04:52 PM »
Any mailer’s to be had?

Northern Tool has the Big Buddy for $129 and there is a $20 off coupon with their mailer.  $109 might be the best deal you find with this inflation going on.
I should’ve chosen Fishin’Mortician as my username… ;-)

Offline Ronnie D

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9419 on: Feb 11, 2022, 05:04 PM »

Yesterday at Menards

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.