Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1698976 times)

Offline jwetovick

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #6090 on: Nov 22, 2019, 06:41 PM »
I ordered the Predator bibs and jacket from Frank's yesterday over the phone.  The sales rep said I'd receive an email receipt, but no contact so far. Does Frank's usually send confirmation/receipt emails?
I put in two diff orders. One received emails the other none. I just watched to see if card was charged then didn’t worry about it. Great company from my experience.

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6091 on: Nov 22, 2019, 07:03 PM »
I put in two diff orders. One received emails the other none. I just watched to see if card was charged then didn’t worry about it. Great company from my experience.

Thanks jwetovick. This is my first order with them and I agree that they seem like a great company. I'm not fond of doing orders over the phone, but appreciate that Frank's will do that to give what would otherwise be special in-store only prices.

Offline manning1987

• Team IceShanty Regular

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6093 on: Nov 23, 2019, 10:04 AM »
Thanks jwetovick. This is my first order with them and I agree that they seem like a great company. I'm not fond of doing orders over the phone, but appreciate that Frank's will do that to give what would otherwise be special in-store only prices.

I ordered a pair of the Trekker Bibs for $99 a couple of days ago and they arrived yesterday. I would definitely order from them again.
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #6094 on: Nov 23, 2019, 10:47 AM »
For those that haven't heard yet clam is offering 20% to veteran's after the verify your eligibility. Sorry I don't have all the details but there is some discussion about it going on here with more info

https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=371741.msg4012115#msg4012115
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline biers

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6095 on: Nov 23, 2019, 12:02 PM »
Just got a 6" Eskimo pistol bit auger shipped for $160 flat online at Kittery Trading Post. They have 15% off coupons currently and a few others  ;)

https://www.kitterytradingpost.com/coupons.html

Offline R2kbug

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6096 on: Nov 23, 2019, 03:04 PM »
Just got a 6" Eskimo pistol bit auger shipped for $160 flat online at Kittery Trading Post. They have 15% off coupons currently and a few others  ;)

2019 model or last years?

Offline biers

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6097 on: Nov 23, 2019, 04:47 PM »
2019 model or last years?

After checking Eskimo's website and Kittery's description, they seem identical so I would guess it's 2018 model since the documentation on Eskimo's page says 2018 model
https://www.geteskimo.com/Product/auger-complete-pistol-6-inch-10196

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6098 on: Nov 23, 2019, 05:04 PM »

I don't believe there is a center point option for the 6 " this season only the 8"

https://www.geteskimo.com/drill-adaptive-augers
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline spoofhoundicefisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6099 on: Nov 24, 2019, 09:48 AM »
looking for an otter pro sled magnum size.  also looking for the runner kit and cover for it too.  would like the large size but it is over 250 bucks.

Offline Wyoming_Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing God's Country "Big Wounderful Wyoming"
« Reply #6100 on: Nov 24, 2019, 07:41 PM »
Thanks again to RStock 521 for the heads up on the Otter Resort Pro sale price at Reeds Sports.
It showed up Friday afternoon and I am jacked to get that thing out on the ice. $361.00 delivered to my house was a killer deal. $525.00 ish at Cabelas now. I'm sure that it's going to be cheaper on the Black Friday sale...    :tipup:

Wyo Ice
RIP "LT"   This place just won't be the same...

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6101 on: Nov 24, 2019, 07:56 PM »
Thanks again to RStock 521 for the heads up on the Otter Resort Pro sale price at Reeds Sports.
It showed up Friday afternoon and I am jacked to get that thing out on the ice. $361.00 delivered to my house was a killer deal. $525.00 ish at Cabelas now. I'm sure that it's going to be cheaper on the Black Friday sale...    :tipup:

Wyo Ice
  No problem, glad a few of you guys were able to score that great deal on them!  I was happy to pay $400 for mine when I got it and it's been worth every penny of that.  IMO, it's the best large hub shelter out there right now.

Offline Seamonkey84

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6102 on: Nov 25, 2019, 06:14 AM »
Not really designed as an ice shelter, but the under the weather Pods XL are on sale at my local Walmart for $30! I’ve always thought it would be good as a wind break or if I’m jigging one hole while waiting for flags. Would definitely need to anchor it though.

Offline chaumontriverguy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6103 on: Nov 25, 2019, 08:19 AM »
dick's sporting goods has 20% off today is last day , i've looked for a striker climate jacket and bibs i've seen hardwater and predator but no climate if anyone happen's to find a deal

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6104 on: Nov 25, 2019, 08:23 AM »
Not really designed as an ice shelter, but the under the weather Pods XL are on sale at my local Walmart for $30! I’ve always thought it would be good as a wind break or if I’m jigging one hole while waiting for flags. Would definitely need to anchor it though.

Not a bad idea IMO. I suggested using a sun shelter for the same purpose on here last year but got ridiculed for it!! It is, of course, totally obvious that it will need to be anchored,
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline Gunflint

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6105 on: Nov 25, 2019, 08:29 AM »
I think the plastic would crack in real cold.
Veritas Odium Parit

Offline Iceangler247

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6106 on: Nov 25, 2019, 08:50 AM »
Has anyone seen any good deals in hard sided rod cases? Looking to upgrade from my soft sided one. Thanks in advance!
FLCC Fisheries Tech.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6107 on: Nov 25, 2019, 09:38 AM »
Has anyone seen any good deals in hard sided rod cases? Looking to upgrade from my soft sided one. Thanks in advance!

The Eagle Rod case is nice ...DSG 20 % off .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline gofishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6108 on: Nov 25, 2019, 10:03 AM »
If you have a Fleet Farm by you they are having the Eagle Claw Case for $34.99 as part of the black friday two day deal.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6109 on: Nov 25, 2019, 10:15 AM »
Reeds has the Echomap Plus 93sv for $599.99. Free shipping and no tax outside of MN. Great start to a panoptix system!

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6110 on: Nov 25, 2019, 10:24 AM »
Anybody got their hands on the Fleet Farm print ad, any news on the Striker suit?

I may get the Fleet Farm Black Friday print ad Tuesday evening and will post the info on the Striker suits, etc. then.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #6111 on: Nov 25, 2019, 10:24 AM »
Reeds has the Echomap Plus 93sv for $599.99. Free shipping and no tax outside of MN. Great start to a panoptix system!

lots of deals on them here
https://www.bestdeals.today/garmin-echomap-93sv-plus

Offline bwjay

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6112 on: Nov 25, 2019, 10:41 AM »
I called The Bass Tank which is one of the vendors selling the 93sv for $600. At 12:01am Central they will have it with free shipping and no tax outside Oklahoma/Texas (not sure which one). Use code 'blackfriday'. I'll be snagging one! Just need an equally screaming deal on the ice kit...

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6113 on: Nov 25, 2019, 11:53 AM »
Just need an equally screaming deal on the ice kit...

I'd honestly recommend making your own over buying garmin's. Their battery is SLA and weighs a ton. You're better off putting together a clam bag, energized Outdoors lithium, and some wood or cutting board. There is a commercial Garmin shuttle out there on Facebook, but I have no personal experience with that.

I have mine mounted in a clam bag with two energized outdoors lithium batteries, my livescope Black box, and a ram mount. I put the livescope ducer in one side pocket and the ice ducer in the other.

Offline bwjay

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6114 on: Nov 25, 2019, 12:26 PM »
I'd honestly recommend making your own over buying garmin's. Their battery is SLA and weighs a ton. You're better off putting together a clam bag, energized Outdoors lithium, and some wood or cutting board. There is a commercial Garmin shuttle out there on Facebook, but I have no personal experience with that.

I have mine mounted in a clam bag with two energized outdoors lithium batteries, my livescope Black box, and a ram mount. I put the livescope ducer in one side pocket and the ice ducer in the other.

I have a 10Ah Nocqua battery that I can use (may get a second depending on how long it lasts with the 93sv). I really just need a decent shuttle and a bag to fit it in. Mind sharing which bag you have and which RAM mount accessory you have? I'm in an apartment with almost no power tools so cutting and making something from scrap wood isn't really in the cards for me at the moment.

Ah, forgot I still need an ice transducer. Unless I can use the one that comes with the 93sv as long as I can keep it pointed straight down?

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6116 on: Nov 25, 2019, 02:07 PM »
If you have a Fleet Farm by you they are having the Eagle Claw Case for $34.99 as part of the black friday two day deal.

The website black Friday ad has it listed at $29.99 so that might be a good thing to verify.

Offline willfish2

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6117 on: Nov 25, 2019, 02:24 PM »
Marine General has 80 bucks off helix 7 ice combo/all season.....have to call them for the deal...$719....Best I've seen for that unit .  Told my wife "At least it's not 1800 for a panoptix!"   Can you dig it?

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6118 on: Nov 25, 2019, 02:47 PM »
dick's sporting goods has 20% off today is last day , i've looked for a striker climate jacket and bibs i've seen hardwater and predator but no climate if anyone happen's to find a deal

Check out their excluded brands first, as Striker is excluded. I think Clam isn't though. Don't remember if Strikemaster was or wasn't.

Offline TRT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Trout/Salmon
« Reply #6119 on: Nov 25, 2019, 02:49 PM »
I was in Dicks yesterday Burl VT, they had no ice fishing gear in stock yet.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.