Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1699165 times)

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #3330 on: Sep 30, 2018, 07:08 PM »
you can return the impact and swap it for their 1300 inch pound drill for the free tool.

thanks for the heads up of drill being in stock chilly!

my 9 amp has lsa on it as of today.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3331 on: Sep 30, 2018, 07:14 PM »
I love the foolers what type reels do you use

I have 2 Okuma Avenger baitfeeders in the 20 size and 1 in the 30 size. The 20 is better imo. (model ABF-20b)

I used regular spinning reels last year too, but the baitfeeders are awesome!

Offline piersm2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3332 on: Sep 30, 2018, 07:38 PM »
you can return the impact and swap it for their 1300 inch pound drill for the free tool.

Drill is in stock at a store close to me but won’t let me order as “limited quantity”.  Pain in the a**
Minnesconsin born and raised

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3333 on: Sep 30, 2018, 07:48 PM »
 i drove 80 miles each way to get one. home depot said the free tool offer with the 9 amp battery will be on til end of next month. you can buy the battery any time and use the receipt to get the tool when they are in stock at hd.

Offline piersm2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3334 on: Sep 30, 2018, 07:51 PM »
I went into the store yesterday and customer service said they could not because online and in store is 2 different entities so if I wanted the deal, it needed to be completed online.  All this while my 2 year old was losing his mind.  Set it on the counter and told them I was wasting my time and walked out.  Wasn’t too thrilled hearing that.
Minnesconsin born and raised

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3335 on: Sep 30, 2018, 08:07 PM »
if it happens again always call for their manager. they are the same identity.
might be better to call the manager on the phone and get it ready for when you show up to get it. i have done that and it works as it should. just bring the starter battery kit receipt with you and explain on the phone to the manager you have the requirements met and they drill is not available online.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3336 on: Sep 30, 2018, 08:25 PM »

Its the fact I want the impact though for engine repair .. lol's that's why I did not mind buying the octane hammer drill seprately.. home depot has been truelly a cluster lately.. with the responses people get is it that their really just that lazy?? I don't think any one really is that stupid?? Answer like were seprate enitys comes up all the time what the heck??  The guy I got wile at the hd on five mile and hagerty in northville went above and beyound the call to find the drill..  was sent on break and still helped me!! To  find my drill I had to tell him to sneak away to get his break he was literally that swamped..

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3337 on: Sep 30, 2018, 08:58 PM »
Drill is in stock at a store close to me but won’t let me order as “limited quantity”.  Pain in the a**

I used the text support feature on Home Depot's website when I had the same issue. They had me place an online order for the 9aH kit and after verifying my order, emailed me a giftcard for the cost of the drill + tax so I could go get it in store.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3338 on: Oct 02, 2018, 07:02 AM »
Another boot deal!  Sportsman's Direct has the '17 Striker Ice boots marked down to $94.99 from $139.99.  A solid buy.  Available in sizes 8 - 13.  I don't have any first hand knowledge of these boots, but I would guess by looking at them and reading the description, that they are Muck Arctic Pros with a Striker Ice logo on them.

https://sportsmensdirect.com/shop/sale/striker-ice-boots/
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3339 on: Oct 02, 2018, 10:48 AM »
Heck of a deal on a lifetime warranted flash lite for $10 plus shipping..   for those that want a head lamp??  buy the head band they sell here for 4 bucks..  there compatible...  by the way the flash lite is a 24 flash sale..

https://www.batteryjunction.com/lightstar-tlf-100-1c1aa-led-flashlight.html?utm_source=2018-10-1_LS100_Flashsale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=responsiveTemplate&_bta_tid=16623023905476386117125345495664044292847264601792372703581084559177903179915387693717958452584590314515&_bta_c=5808a7hxobu5l8dxi8wpjai8qzldx

Offline Herms

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3340 on: Oct 02, 2018, 11:28 AM »
Looks like overtons added the Climate jackets to their sale section available in a few different sizes. It looks to be at least last years model but still has the removable liner along with the flotation.  Also it is about the same price as the predator jacket.  I picked a climate up as the predator in XL was a bit small for me

https://www.overtons.com/fishing/ice-fishing/ice-fishing-apparel-footwear/ice-fishing-outerwear

Offline Sandcountrylivin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3341 on: Oct 02, 2018, 10:52 PM »

First I'd like to thank you all for posting these great deals! I joined the hammer drill revolution today and I'm happy it is with a company that stands behind there products with an awesome warranty!

So my experience was a bit tough but worth it. The drill can't be shipped to your house, it is in store pick up only. Then when they recommended the closest in store pick up 120 mile round trip I gulped and pulled the trigger but it stated insufficient quantities/limited stock. I called and the store had two in stock. I had them hold one for me. I too used a text for help feature but received bad advice that said the branch with the drill would update their inventory and somehow add my order that way. When I got to the service desk and showed them the text conversation, they obviously were not the people that make inventory orders and looked at me like I was completely out of luck.Long story short after 40 minutes or so it was settled with me placing an order for the battery kit online and being emailed an e-gift card to receive the drill for free today. That was after they suggested they would send me a card and I could come back and I wasn't having it.

Offline SkiSoloII

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3342 on: Oct 03, 2018, 07:35 AM »
Emergency Essentials - Portable Buddy Heater $79.99

https://www.beprepared.com/mr-heater-portable-buddy

Dave

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3343 on: Oct 03, 2018, 08:28 AM »

Cabelas has reconditioned Big Buddy heaters for $80.00

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
<===Lefty===

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #3345 on: Oct 03, 2018, 12:17 PM »

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3346 on: Oct 03, 2018, 01:12 PM »

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3347 on: Oct 03, 2018, 01:23 PM »

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3348 on: Oct 03, 2018, 01:47 PM »
Another gift card. Have at it if it’s valid at a location near you!

https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/97hju76n/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=go-gift-certificate&utm_content=%2410

I see they excluded ammo now and also limited the participating stores.  :(

Offline Papa Sly

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3349 on: Oct 03, 2018, 03:05 PM »
I have 2 Okuma Avenger baitfeeders in the 20 size and 1 in the 30 size. The 20 is better imo. (model ABF-20b)

I used regular spinning reels last year too, but the baitfeeders are awesome!
yup I use the same I have 5 of them
A bad day of ice fishing is better than any day at work!
http://i.imgur.com/dIEANML.jpg?1

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3350 on: Oct 03, 2018, 04:00 PM »
I went into the store yesterday and customer service said they could not because online and in store is 2 different entities so if I wanted the deal, it needed to be completed online.  All this while my 2 year old was losing his mind.  Set it on the counter and told them I was wasting my time and walked out.  Wasn’t too thrilled hearing that.

Was this at the HD is St. Cloud? I had the similar issue with that store last year when I bought a kit. The price on the shelf was different then online, and they wouldn't match it( >:( >:( >:(). I had to place the order on my phone while standing at cust service and then they had to go pull the product for me. It was absurd.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3351 on: Oct 03, 2018, 04:12 PM »
Was this at the HD is St. Cloud? I had the similar issue with that store last year when I bought a kit. The price on the shelf was different then online, and they wouldn't match it( >:( >:( >:(). I had to place the order on my phone while standing at cust service and then they had to go pull the product for me. It was absurd.

Some stores baffle me but it maybe the states laws that you live in .. that let them get away with the obsurdty..

Offline PikePetersen

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3352 on: Oct 04, 2018, 09:02 AM »
I see they excluded ammo now and also limited the participating stores.  :(

Too bad, doesn't look like it's valid in Minnesota.

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3353 on: Oct 04, 2018, 09:55 AM »
The Rothschild WI store wasn’t included but I called anyway, and the guy said they’d make it work. They had no problems taking it. (Three of us used it) YMMV on this one though, doesn’t hurt to call and ask

Offline PikePetersen

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3354 on: Oct 04, 2018, 02:35 PM »
Called and checked the Eden Prairie store. They said they were a participating location and accepted the coupon without any troubles when I redeemed it this afternoon. I don't understand the business model, but I'll keep visiting the store if they're going to pay me to do so.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3355 on: Oct 04, 2018, 03:13 PM »
I suppose buying $20 worth and not paying for it would also convince me to give them a chance again.....make gander mountain great again (not that it ever was) 😁

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3356 on: Oct 04, 2018, 08:31 PM »
Called and checked the Eden Prairie store. They said they were a participating location and accepted the coupon without any troubles when I redeemed it this afternoon. I don't understand the business model, but I'll keep visiting the store if they're going to pay me to do so.

Thanks! I figured it wouldn't work but saw this and was able to use it also in EP.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3357 on: Oct 05, 2018, 05:59 AM »
Dick's has 20% off. It doesn't work on Garmin, but works on Vexilar.  $550 for a FLX28 isn't terrible. 4% cash back through Active Junky too.

Offline Herms

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3358 on: Oct 05, 2018, 09:45 AM »
Dick's has 20% off. It doesn't work on Garmin, but works on Vexilar.  $550 for a FLX28 isn't terrible. 4% cash back through Active Junky too.

Just a heads up for those looking for ice fishing cloths.  Dicks does have some of the predator and climate bibs and coats along with much boots in stock and they work with the 20% off.  A set of arctic mucks, and climate bibs and coat was about $490 a pretty steep entry price but you would be set for years down the road.

Offline FG Steve

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3359 on: Oct 05, 2018, 09:55 AM »

Works on Eskimo, too.  Just pulled the trigger on a FF9416i at $420 + $5 shipping + tax.  That's within $25 of the best deal I saw on that in the last 12 months.
 Happiness is a wife who can outfish you.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.