Canada > Ice Fishing Alberta CA

Finally Finished... Phase One of my Otter Mini Sled Rack.

(1/31) > >>

AltaIce:
Hi All....
I LOVE my Otter 2 mini Ice sled,   and  for several reasons...
- They way they built it,it is very very strong for it's size. ( very thick bottom)
- It can fit in the back of most closed in vehicles.( well small SUV"S now I guess) ( before the rack it was some cars)
- It is easy to pull. ( before the Rack and now just as easy after the slides put on the bottom )
- AND the most important thing of all is.....  I  will never ever will carry anything on my Back again...LOL The rack is  even more important  now since I bought a 24 lb Ice tent this fall... and it lets me haul other people's stuff now even more..( why should they have to carry there things)

I JUST had to make a few  changes on it to suit me...  :)

First thing the WIFE SAID when she saw the  CAMO DUCT Tape... was .... " Ya know your a Redneck When!....."
All my fishing friends said when I pulled out the back of the Small SUV was... " Oh My Gawd " and Laughed...  ;D
I have been thinking of this build all summer.. and really wanted to use PVC. When I saw the Rod holder that " TubDude" built
and posted for us all. I started on the rod rack ... then I  could not stop thinking about more.. PVC for the rack. had some thoughts of it all summer. BUT when I saw pics of the older Sled that Bart built, when a diff style of PVC that gave the courage to try this one. :)

Here are some Pics of My Revamped " Otter Two Mini Ice sled" ( Phase one is now complete...LOL)

Take care ... Have fun on the Ice and with all those around you....AltaIce  ( Hope these pics work. )

AltaIce:
A Few more.. different Views..

JFK:
Great Job AltaIce, looks like a Fish slaying machine. :)

DEADONDYLAN:
love the sled but just gotta know , do you own some stock in/on the skimmer company?  ;D :o ???

fishhunter77:
Great craftmanship. :)  You should go on the Dragon's Den and Market it.  I am sure you would sell a few. :tipup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version