The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: North pond  (Read 1669 times)

Offline iceberger

• IceShanty Rookie
  • trout king
North pond
« on: Dec 08, 2023, 10:16 AM »
Has anyone been out to North pond, Burnett or Bog pond yet this year, Usually we are in those ponds by this time of year, might take a ride up there this weekend, Anyone?

Offline PerchMan44

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Noth pond
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2023, 03:52 PM »
Just went to burnett pond today ice was really sketchy, about 2 inches maybe 2-1/2, but we did get on. You might get lucky Saturday morning if it holds but it will definitely not be safe by the end of the day.

Offline Ryan51993

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2023, 05:13 AM »
Its been a cycle of building almost enough ice to fish and then losing it all to 50 degree days for the past 3 weeks now. Unfortunately it will all be gone by Sunday and this coming week has no serious cold to speak of. I wouldn't expect to be out there any time in the next 2 weeks.

Offline Sam Gee

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2023, 10:47 AM »
Its been a cycle of building almost enough ice to fish and then losing it all to 50 degree days for the past 3 weeks now. Unfortunately it will all be gone by Sunday and this coming week has no serious cold to speak of. I wouldn't expect to be out there any time in the next 2 weeks.
I agree on the two week span. I did a little recon in the Berks this weekend and most of the bodies of water I went to had some ice, but I don't  think  they'll  be ready any time soon.

Offline bojango

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: North pond
« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2023, 09:08 PM »
How far would you drive

Offline hardwaterhonkey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Dec 15, 2023, 11:00 AM »
How far would you drive
Tons of ice real close by draw a circle within 5 hour radius of you and hit every pond in that circle report back here what you find

Offline hardwaterhonkey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Dec 15, 2023, 11:42 AM »
How far would you drive
Bojango unchained

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.