Author Topic: Years end & Big thanks  (Read 2467 times)

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Years end & Big thanks
« on: Mar 16, 2017, 01:54 PM »
As this ice season comes to a close I would like to put out a big thanks to everyone I was able to share the hard deck with this season & PM's, texts, phone calls ect.... It was a great year for me trying to make up lost time from last winter. I look forward to getting back out next year with everyone and even more great folks from the shanty. For those not lurking around here during the warm months, I say to you have a great spring, summer & fall or as it goes here in Utah summer/winter/summer/winter and we'll see you in the fall. For those still hanging out here or over at MFF we'll be talking. My ice season is still in the air as yesterdays trip to the berry gave me more inspiration to get just one more in, maybe  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Tightlines everyone
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Years end & Big thanks
« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2017, 11:26 PM »
Yeah...so.....sad day here at our house today as we spent part of the day packing up and storing away the ice fishing gear for the season.  There was some wailing..gnashing of teeth....etc......  All the sadness aside, thanks to everyone for another fun ice fishing season. Got to hit Flaming Gorge and Strawberry for the first time this year and both proved to be fun. Caught my first Brown through the ice at Echo as well as the pup lakers at the Gorge. It was really great to meet some of you and we look forward to meeting more next season.  I'm sure everyone would concur also that a big thanks is due to muskyon46 for the fantastic support and leadership he provides our Utah group....THANKS!

Tight lines everyone....see you on the ice next season.
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear....and that's kind of the same thing.

Offline Hutbomber

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Apr 02, 2017, 08:43 PM »
 THANK YOU Muskyon46 for all you do !!  ;D ;D
I hope i'm half as good as my Dogs think i am ;-)

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #3 on: Apr 04, 2017, 07:44 AM »
Thank you very much guys. More than happy to do what I can to get some good ice fishing going for all, but I'm not alone in this. Everyone here makes this forum what it is for sure  @)
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline BFTSkunkedAgain

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Apr 05, 2017, 09:38 AM »
Thanks Matt (Muskyon46) it was great getting out with you and the crew on Strawberry and Whitney.... Fun adventures and all those gear tips cost me a bundle this winter, but it's great to be set up closer to where I need to be now...  Just hope I don't get the new finder bug much worse, that one will be expensive... Thanks J

Offline johnnycake

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Apr 07, 2017, 02:21 PM »
It's been fun watching you guys from a far this year.  Luckily for me I still have another couple weeks before I have to fight the urge to manly cry as the dust begins to accumulate on my ice gear.

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 10:35 AM »
It was a great year for sure. Wish you guys all the best and look forward to next year and more good times.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.