The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Welcome back  (Read 677 times)

Offline Coonhunter34

• Team IceShanty Regular
Welcome back
« on: Nov 13, 2018, 08:22 PM »
Welcome back everyone!  Colder temps and a promising forecast means ice in the near future.  Looking forward to seeing old ice friends and making new friends. Cant wait to see all the reports and trash talking and also the whining. Good luck everyone and stay safe this year!    Also for those interested check out the Western PA Hardwater tournament series.  Big prizes and lots of giveaways to anyone that enters.
Widow Maker Lures
Western Pa Hardwater tournament series

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Welcome back
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2018, 09:13 PM »
Welcome back Pal.  It's been snowing at my house off and on since Saturday and on Sunday while I was bringing in coal I noticed there was about 3/4 of an inch of ice on our pool.  I also saw a few ponds in the area that were a little better than half way skimmed over on Sunday and Monday.  Things are starting to look good.

Offline Coonhunter34

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 14, 2018, 03:58 AM »
I have seen some of the bigger lakes around me get skim ice in the coves so it wont take long!
Widow Maker Lures

Offline Rangerphil

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 14, 2018, 04:51 AM »
Can’t wait to fish the the wpa hardwater series just to see and hang out with everyone!

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #4 on: Nov 19, 2018, 09:05 AM »
Welcome back everyone!  Colder temps and a promising forecast means ice in the near future.  Looking forward to seeing old ice friends and making new friends. Cant wait to see all the reports and trash talking and also the whining. Good luck everyone and stay safe this year!    Also for those interested check out the Western PA Hardwater tournament series.  Big prizes and lots of giveaways to anyone that enters.
ice ice ice not snow snow snow lol dreaming of a ice Christmas.glad to hear your excited,gonna go toe to toe with the Dominator with my new flasher,ready to retire to the shanty gang and jig  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)NOT! cant dance with out the 40ups lol
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline icecube

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 19, 2018, 01:06 PM »
 Hello, Mo!!!!!

Offline Coonhunter34

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Nov 19, 2018, 07:57 PM »
Can't wait to see the piles of big bass put on the ice by you Mo!
Widow Maker Lures

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #7 on: Nov 20, 2018, 10:17 AM »
Can't wait to see the piles of big bass put on the ice by you Mo!
Howdy neighbors, ice and coon the weather up there looks promising :cookoo:.wont be long.got the tourney mind set might just give it a whirl last year we honed our jiggin skills with paice's tutledge, :o ;) ;D.the cats otta da bag  ;)2 :-X :whistle: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish:see yinz out there
GOD BLESS YOU and KEEP you
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline Coonhunter34

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Nov 20, 2018, 11:26 AM »
Hope to see you at the tournament Mo  big money and lots of random giveaways this year
Widow Maker Lures

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.