Author Topic: Lake trout in Dief  (Read 1224 times)

Offline ice man

• IceShanty Rookie
Lake trout in Dief
« on: Mar 09, 2007, 11:51 AM »
Just wondering now that everyone has cameras and all sorts of electronic gadgets and the huge exposure of this site, has anyone seen or caught a Lake Trout in Dief lately. I know there used to be some as I have seen pictures in the office at Danielson Park. In the summer I mark piles of fish in the 100 to 150 ft. range. I've tryed jigging for them but always get snagged on all the trees down there. Just curious.

Offline adipose

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS
Re: Lake trout in Dief
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2007, 11:27 AM »
I have yet to see a laker come out and i spend tons of time down there.This yr. we may try with the downriggers for trout of both kinds.I have,however, seen a few atlantic salmon come out..and very nice sized as well.

Offline MeadowPikeman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Friends don't let friends fish without tip ups.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2007, 11:32 AM »
the fishingeek guys that caught the record rainbows caught a 31 lb laker this winter i seen a picture of it on another board but its probably on their myspace page if you can find it.
Ketchin dem Logs enough to build a house!!

Offline ice man

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2007, 06:40 PM »
I have yet to see a laker come out and i spend tons of time down there.This yr. we may try with the downriggers for trout of both kinds.I have,however, seen a few atlantic salmon come out..and very nice sized as well.
Adipose what area do you normally fish on Dief?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.