Author Topic: Shack on Mission??  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Tombo

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Shack on Mission??
« on: Dec 07, 2005, 09:50 PM »
Someone told me today there is a shack out on mission(south west side) across from Lebret-anyone verify this? But, with the cold we've been having I'll bet the ice is thick enough if you pulled it out by hand.

Offline BRINGTHEICE64

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Shack on Mission??
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2005, 07:51 PM »
Was out fishing on Mission thurday,Friday and saturday and ya there is a shack accross from lebret infact there is another one close to the northwest corner.  I'm still walking on the ice because some spots is 12 inchs and others only 6.  But ya thiers been a few guys driving on it as well a little crazy if you ask me i think i'll wait for another cold week of weather before i drive on it.

Offline Tombo

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2005, 10:11 PM »
Yes I agree-no driving for me especially after the last few days. I hope our temps get back to freezing at night. It doesn't have to be -40 just a cool -10 in the day and -20 at night would be nice. How was the fishing -did you try at the 'Lebret 1 km' sign? Thanks for your reply.

Offline BRINGTHEICE64

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2005, 12:03 PM »
Ya that's were we fished was at the lebret 1 km sign thursday was slow but friday between the 3 of us we each caught our limit in nice sized perch and in the evening we caught 6 walleye.  Hopefully will be able to push the shanty out this weekend will see what the weather does.  Have u been out yet tombo? and how'd ya do?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.