Author Topic: buffalo pound?  (Read 1491 times)

Offline bite king

• Team IceShanty Regular
buffalo pound?
« on: Dec 04, 2005, 12:17 PM »
just wondering if anyone has been out to buffalo pound yet this year?

walterwalleye04

Re: buffalo pound?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2005, 12:07 PM »
I was out at Buffalo Pound 2 weekends ago and there was about an inch on the west south side. With all this cold weather we've been having im sure its at least 3! Me and a friend are gonna head out this weekend and check out the thickness and hopefully have enough ice to get his new underwater camera in the water, haha. Had anyone fished buffalo pound at all this summer?? if so how was the action?? anybody catch anything big?

Offline saskcat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 06, 2005, 09:10 PM »
I was out at Buffalo Pound 2 weekends ago and there was about an inch on the west south side. With all this cold weather we've been having im sure its at least 3! Me and a friend are gonna head out this weekend and check out the thickness and hopefully have enough ice to get his new underwater camera in the water, haha. Had anyone fished buffalo pound at all this summer?? if so how was the action?? anybody catch anything big?

Got some big pike and some decent walleye this summer, didn't get a damm thing last winter. Hopefully better luck this year. I guess i will find out this weekend.

walterwalleye04

« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2005, 11:30 AM »
Where abouts did you catch your fish SaskCat?? In one spot or was it kind of all over the place??

Offline saskcat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2005, 06:22 PM »
We were catching walleye all the time at the causeway and pike anywhere we went, have yet to get one this winter so far.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.