« on: Jan 28, 2013, 09:32 PM »
Anyone been out lately?

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: BC?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2013, 10:46 AM »
Been to concentated on the gorge to get out any where else GCS, if you go good luck. We've been getting bombarded with snow here but i dont think its making it over the mountains  ??? Maybe laroo will chime in on the conditions in those parts
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Laroo

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2013, 11:35 AM »
Been to concentated on the gorge to get out any where else GCS, if you go good luck. We've been getting bombarded with snow here but i dont think its making it over the mountains  ??? Maybe laroo will chime in on the conditions in those parts
Sure I'll chime in, prolly not much help as I have not been fishing since the first part of Jan. Have been being Mr mom while my wife recovers from a surgery. We have gotten a bit of snow out of these storms, but not a lot 2.5"-3" is all. A guy should still be able to drive to the dam, were out of the deep freeze that we were in, but have still been single digits at night so I'm sure the ice is still good. Haven't heard any reports from any of the other locals as far as fishing, but if you have fished it much before I'm sure you know it can be tough, but worth it when things go your way.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2013, 12:05 PM »
Thanks laroo, Man 2-3in. We've had over 15in here since sunday and its still snowin. Sorry to hear about your wife hope she recovers quickly/fully so you can get back to doing some hookin
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2013, 12:16 PM »
x2

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.