The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: ASK THE WYOMING GAME AND FISH  (Read 228906 times)

Offline dickeyrrd

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: ASK THE WYOMING GAME AND FISH
« Reply #330 on: Jan 02, 2014, 02:50 PM »
What is the current state of east Allen, I was in the Virginian a couple of years ago and a barmaid told me WGF placed a cage with trout in it, in the lake and they died,She claimed that east Allen was no longer stocked, Did this really happen? And are you currently stocking fish there?    Thanks Bob ?

Offline fishinlove

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #331 on: Jan 03, 2014, 11:32 AM »
is there a snake river G&F rep in here? is live bait prohibited everywhere in lakes in teton county?

live bait, such as minnows are prohibited. But live bait such as worms are legal unless other wise stated in regulation. And their is the link below. Only minor changes have been made to 2014 regs, nothing affecting live bait.

http://wgfd.wyo.gov/web2011/Departments/Fishing/pdfs/WYFISHINGREGS_1213_BROCHURE0000715.pdf

Offline Wyosledder

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'd rather be fishin
« Reply #332 on: Jan 05, 2014, 11:04 AM »
 Inside the cover of the new regs there is a disclaimer that refers to W.S. chapter 46. It ststes the regs are an abbreviated summary of the statutes. I cannot find any newer version of the statutes than 2010 on the web. Can you refer a source where the current enforceable  statute can be found? Does the  Illegal to use and possess  corn statement still exist in the current statutes?

Offline tmeyer

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG!!!!
« Reply #333 on: Jan 05, 2014, 11:53 AM »
Is there any place on the G&F website stating where and how many fish were stocked for the year?

Check this out jopes. http://wgfd.wyo.gov/web2011/fishing-1000439.aspx

Just click on the region you want to look  at.  The Sheridan region shows what and where stocking occured. (pg 11)   Not sure if they all do.  Hope this helps!!
FISH ON!!!!!

Offline Toy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #334 on: Jan 09, 2014, 12:21 PM »
I would like to know if Donna Reservoir North of Gillette is stocked yearly, I have had great luck there in the past but on a recent trip had none. VERY FEW people know this hidden gem even exists and hope I'm not giving away my secret here. Hey if you can find it more power to ya.

Offline Hole Tender

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #335 on: Jan 09, 2014, 12:54 PM »
Eyepod tried last year with no bites. I don't remember if he marked any fish.

Offline sportsman234

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #336 on: Jan 12, 2014, 02:48 PM »
With the large amount of fish stocking that has occurred here with cost values in the many thousands-Why does the G&F have no say in the water levels in this lake? It seems like a huge waste to stock this lake with thousands and thousands of fish to now see the water level dropping again which will again lead to a huge fish die off eventually. Why is there no compromise between the ditch company and the G&F regarding water rights?

Dear wyice,

Since refilling in 2009, Wheatland #3 has been stocked annually, from 2009 through 2012 the size of fish stocked ranged from 2 inches to 8 inches, but a majority stocked in that time period were smaller fish in the 3-5 inch range. 2009 - 265,397 trout stocked; 2010 - 176,412; 2011 - 145,117; 2012 - 264,142; 2013 - 54,229 (all of these were 7-inch fish). From 2009 through 2012 the Game and Fish, Fish Culture Section did an outstanding job finding extra fish within their system to stock into #3. 2013 represented the first year of a normal fish stocking schedule, which should be around 70,000 7-inch RBT. The reservoir is starting to decrease again, stocking will continue until it is deemed the stocked fish will no longer survive. Lots of different trout species were stocked from 2009 through 2013, these include brown trout, Snake River cutthroat, Yellowstone River cutthroat, Bear River cutthroat, Colorado River cutthroat, and rainbow trout. 

Sincerely,

WGFDFishBioLaramie

Offline gemcityslayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #337 on: Jan 12, 2014, 02:58 PM »
Dear Game and Fish:

I only have a few laws I want changed, removed, or added... for the most part I think you guys do a heck of a job.  Thanks again for answering our questions.

Has perch meat ever been discussed for bait?  I know some neighboring states allow perch meat for bait and I don't really see the harm in it.  You let us keep 50 perch a day from a body of water... what is the harm in using a few of them for bait?

In case anyone is curious, strips of perch meat works great tipped on jigs for all sorts of species, crappie, trout, other perch, eyes, cats, etc.... everything likes perch.  (I'm not suggesting we use them as live bait to be clear though).  Either in chunks for cats or in strips for everything else...

Offline Wifes folly

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #338 on: Jan 15, 2014, 04:50 PM »
Thanks for creating the forum to answer questions and help avoid problems later.  I understand the need for strict regulations on live bait, particularly minnows, to avoid introducing non-native species and novel diseases.  While I understand the need, I don’t understand the regulations themselves for Area 5, the SE part of the state where I fish.  Page 8 of the 2014-15 Regulations book states “Commercially produced live baitfish may be transported and possessed throughout Areas 2, 3 and 5 (east of the continental divide) except where the use of live baitfish is prohibited.”  It then goes on to prohibit use of live bait on all waters except as allowed under Area specific regulations on pages 23-33.  Area 5 regs allow use of live baitfish in described waters “provided the baitfish are obtained from a licensed live baitfish dealer authorized to sell baitfish for use in those waters.”  It then goes on to describe 4 live baitfish location areas, A-D, and prohibits movement of live bait approved for use inside, to outside those areas.  I think the intent is to limit movement of wild-caught live bait to the drainage they were caught in, but the regulation seems to apply to commercially-produced live bait as well.  A couple questions, is there a list of licensed bait dealers and what waters the minnows they sell are authorized for?  Can I buy minnows in Laramie, or at Glendo, and transport and use them at Hawk Springs?  Thanks for the clarification.

Offline lingrus

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #339 on: Jan 16, 2014, 01:02 AM »
Thanks for creating the forum to answer questions and help avoid problems later.  I understand the need for strict regulations on live bait, particularly minnows, to avoid introducing non-native species and novel diseases.  While I understand the need, I don’t understand the regulations themselves for Area 5, the SE part of the state where I fish.  Page 8 of the 2014-15 Regulations book states “Commercially produced live baitfish may be transported and possessed throughout Areas 2, 3 and 5 (east of the continental divide) except where the use of live baitfish is prohibited.”  It then goes on to prohibit use of live bait on all waters except as allowed under Area specific regulations on pages 23-33.  Area 5 regs allow use of live baitfish in described waters “provided the baitfish are obtained from a licensed live baitfish dealer authorized to sell baitfish for use in those waters.”  It then goes on to describe 4 live baitfish location areas, A-D, and prohibits movement of live bait approved for use inside, to outside those areas.  I think the intent is to limit movement of wild-caught live bait to the drainage they were caught in, but the regulation seems to apply to commercially-produced live bait as well.  A couple questions, is there a list of licensed bait dealers and what waters the minnows they sell are authorized for?  Can I buy minnows in Laramie, or at Glendo, and transport and use them at Hawk Springs? Thanks for the clarification.

Don't let anyone tell you that you don't have a sense of humor  ;)

Offline Wifes folly

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #340 on: Jan 16, 2014, 10:34 AM »
Don't let anyone tell you that you don't have a sense of humor  ;)
I know what you mean.  It was supposed to be straight up but the regulations brochure is almost a parody of itself.  Two of us read it, twice, and we came away with totally different interpretations.  Kind of like banning minnows without really banning them, and may explain why there is no bait dealer in Cheyenne that I can find anyway.

Offline WGFDFishBioLaramie

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #341 on: Jan 17, 2014, 05:21 PM »
What is the current state of east Allen, I was in the Virginian a couple of years ago and a barmaid told me WGF placed a cage with trout in it, in the lake and they died,She claimed that east Allen was no longer stocked, Did this really happen? And are you currently stocking fish there?    Thanks Bob ?

Dear dickeyrrd,

We did put 12 rainbow trout in cages in 2008, prior to stocking all 50,000, to see if fish were dying just after being stocked. Some of the fish died in the cage and some did not, so the results were inconclusive. However, sampling efforts in 2009 confirmed the collapse of the East Allen Lake fishery. Some potential factors suspected in the decline of the fishery were drought and the resulting low water levels, hydrogen sulfide gas buildup, heavy algae blooms and eutrophication.  Run off from spring storms in 2010 filled the lake to five feet above the fall 2009 level. Water quality parameters improved in 2010 due to the influx of water. No stocking occurred in 2010, however annual stocking has sinced resumed due to the 2010 fill. In 2011 and 2012, around 50,000 rainbow trout and 10,000 Bear River cutthroat trout were stocked each year. In 2013, 20,000 rainbow trout, 20,000 Bear River cutthroat, and 8,000 tiger trout were stocked. Based on sampling from 2011-2013, the stocked fish are surviving. Catch rates still seem to be low. It is our hope that the tiger trout thrive in East Allen due to the large forage base of fathead minnows and brook stickleback.

Hope you have good luck at East Allen in the future,

Sincerely,
WGFDFishBioLaramie

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #342 on: Jan 17, 2014, 05:32 PM »
With the large amount of fish stocking that has occurred here with cost values in the many thousands-Why does the G&F have no say in the water levels in this lake? It seems like a huge waste to stock this lake with thousands and thousands of fish to now see the water level dropping again which will again lead to a huge fish die off eventually. Why is there no compromise between the ditch company and the G&F regarding water rights?

Dear Sportsman234,

The Wheatland Irrigation District has an obligation to their users to supply them with the water they have rights to, which is why these reservoirs exist. The Irrigation District has been a great partner for the Game and Fish to work with. They have agreed to long term easements allowing public access to areas such as Wheatland Reservoir #3 and Wheatland Reservoir #1, without this anglers and recreationists would not have these places to visit or fish. Wheatland Reservoir #3 will be a boom and bust reservoir, right now we are in a boom period. Based on our annual water level measurements, we might have 3-5 years before we might need to stop stocking the reservoir. When the reservoir refilled the Department felt it was a priority to get it restocked with fish, which is what we did. Now that it has a good base population, we plan to only stock 70,000 rainbow trout annually. The reason for the hundreds of thousands of fish was just the fact that we were fully starting over with the fishery. I understand and appreciate your concern. The Department will continue to provide the fish when needed and we hope anglers like you take advantage of this great resource when it is available.

Sincerely,

WGFDFishBioLaramie

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #343 on: Jan 17, 2014, 05:36 PM »
Dear Game and Fish:

I only have a few laws I want changed, removed, or added... for the most part I think you guys do a heck of a job.  Thanks again for answering our questions.

Has perch meat ever been discussed for bait?  I know some neighboring states allow perch meat for bait and I don't really see the harm in it.  You let us keep 50 perch a day from a body of water... what is the harm in using a few of them for bait?

In case anyone is curious, strips of perch meat works great tipped on jigs for all sorts of species, crappie, trout, other perch, eyes, cats, etc.... everything likes perch.  (I'm not suggesting we use them as live bait to be clear though).  Either in chunks for cats or in strips for everything else...

Dear GemCitySlayer,

I'm sure you are aware that you can use, as stated on page 6 of the Fishing Regs, the internal organs, eggs, eyes, fins, and skin of game fish legally as bait. I have been told that perch eyes are hard to beat. You could use strips of perch skin, without the meat attached. As always you can submit your comments for changes during our open comment period when we are changing regulations.

Sincerely,

WGFDFishBioLaramie

Offline dickeyrrd

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #344 on: Jan 20, 2014, 11:38 PM »
WG&F Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions, This is an awesome link to our state resources and I for one, appreciate your efforts.   Bob

Offline gemcityslayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #345 on: Jan 21, 2014, 12:57 PM »
Game and Fish:

Recently someone mentioned on here that High Savery Reservoir is going through some kind of problems / transition?  The guy on here said a lot of fish were dying due to the decomposition of all the sage brush?  Does this have anything to do with the low water?

Are these reports true?  Could you give us an idea of what is going on?

Thanks!

Offline allornothing

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #346 on: Jan 22, 2014, 11:46 AM »
Game and Fish:

I was wondering if a Wyoming resident purchases a lifetime fishing license/conservation stamp and leaves the state later on and becomes a resident in a different state will that license and stamp still be valid to use in Wyoming?
Thanks

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #347 on: Jan 22, 2014, 03:08 PM »
Thanks for creating the forum to answer questions and help avoid problems later.  I understand the need for strict regulations on live bait, particularly minnows, to avoid introducing non-native species and novel diseases.  While I understand the need, I don’t understand the regulations themselves for Area 5, the SE part of the state where I fish.  Page 8 of the 2014-15 Regulations book states “Commercially produced live baitfish may be transported and possessed throughout Areas 2, 3 and 5 (east of the continental divide) except where the use of live baitfish is prohibited.”  It then goes on to prohibit use of live bait on all waters except as allowed under Area specific regulations on pages 23-33.  Area 5 regs allow use of live baitfish in described waters “provided the baitfish are obtained from a licensed live baitfish dealer authorized to sell baitfish for use in those waters.”  It then goes on to describe 4 live baitfish location areas, A-D, and prohibits movement of live bait approved for use inside, to outside those areas.  I think the intent is to limit movement of wild-caught live bait to the drainage they were caught in, but the regulation seems to apply to commercially-produced live bait as well.  A couple questions, is there a list of licensed bait dealers and what waters the minnows they sell are authorized for?  Can I buy minnows in Laramie, or at Glendo, and transport and use them at Hawk Springs?  Thanks for the clarification.

Dear Wifes Folly,

Lets first deal with your statement, "Commercially produced live baitfish may be transported and possessed throughout Areas 2, 3 and 5 (east of the continental divide) except where the use of live baitfish is prohibited.”  It then goes on to prohibit use of live bait on all waters except as allowed under Area specific regulations on pages 23-33."

The first sentence states "Commercially produced live baitfish may be transported and possessed throughout Areas 2, 3 and 5 (east of the continental divide) except where the use of live baitfish is prohibited.” is true, however; there is currently not an in-state source of commercially produced live baitfish, such as the fathead minnow, which is the only approved statewide use baitfish. The Women's Prison in Lusk was trying to get something started, but currently is not an option for commercially produced live baitfish. If there was a source, you could transport throughout Area 5 and possess them at Area 5 waters where live baitfish are allowed.

The second sentence states "Use or possession of commercially produced live baitfish is prohibited on all waters except as otherwise provided on pages 23-33." This statement is clarifying that while you can transport and possess commercially produced live baitfish in Areas 2,3 and 5, you better not be in possession of them on a water that does not allow the use of live baitfish. Here's a scenario - If you were able to purchase commercially produced livebait fish (i.e. fathead minnows) in Laramie, you could transport and be in possession of those live baitfish at Glendo Reservoir or Hawk Springs Reservoir, but you could not transport and be in possession of those live baitfish at Lake Hattie.   

You can contact Cheyenne to get a list of Live Bait Dealers, but here are some that I found that have already purchased their 2014 Live Bait Dealer license within Area 5. Glendo Trading Post, Sloanes General Store in Alcova, Rocky Mountain Discount Sports in Casper, and SS Bait Company in Casper on Facebook. Since there are no commercially produced live baitfish available in Wyoming, each live baitfish dealer will be selling wild caught baitfish and they will let you know what Area (A-D) in Area 5 that you could use those wild caught baitfish. In addition, you will be given a receipt stating which Area (A-D) in Area 5 you can use them in as well. I don't know if all the above listed Live Bait Dealers are currently selling wild caught baitfish, but to answer your one specific question, if the Glendo Trading Post is selling wild caught live baitfish for Area A in Area 5 you could then transport those to Hawk Springs Reservoir or Grayrocks Reservoir for use.

The Fish Division is working hard at developing a solution to the lack viable sources of commercially produced live baitfish. Currently under regulations it states that no live baitfish shall be transported into the state for use as live baitfish. This regulation ties our hands in allowing certified disease free statewide use minnows (i.e. fathead minnows) to be imported into the state for sale. There will be a push to change this regulation in the following years.

Hopefully this helps answer some of your questions and clears the muddy waters on this subject a bit,

Sincerely,

WGFDFishBioLaramie

Offline Wyofarmer

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missin' my ol' buddy
« Reply #348 on: Jan 23, 2014, 08:23 AM »
Thank you for your time and effort that you put into your answers WGFDFishBioLaramie. We all appreciate it.
Rest in peace Don "LT" Brewer

Offline fishinlove

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #349 on: Jan 24, 2014, 09:33 PM »
Game and Fish:

I was wondering if a Wyoming resident purchases a lifetime fishing license/conservation stamp and leaves the state later on and becomes a resident in a different state will that license and stamp still be valid to use in Wyoming?
Thanks

Good question I am also interested in the response..

Offline ClearCreek

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #350 on: Jan 24, 2014, 09:41 PM »
I was told when I bought my lifetime fishing and conservation stamp a number of years ago that if you moved out of state after purchasing the lifetime license it was valid to use when you return to Wyoming to visit (or if you moved back to the state).

ClearCreek

Offline Wifes folly

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #351 on: Jan 28, 2014, 06:38 PM »
Dear Wifes Folly,

Lets first deal with your statement, "Commercially produced live baitfish may be transported and possessed throughout Areas 2, 3 and 5 (east of the continental divide) except where the use of live baitfish is prohibited.”  It then goes on to prohibit use of live bait on all waters except as allowed under Area specific regulations on pages 23-33."

The first sentence states "Commercially produced live baitfish may be transported and possessed throughout Areas 2, 3 and 5 (east of the continental divide) except where the use of live baitfish is prohibited.” is true, however; there is currently not an in-state source of commercially produced live baitfish, such as the fathead minnow, which is the only approved statewide use baitfish. The Women's Prison in Lusk was trying to get something started, but currently is not an option for commercially produced live baitfish. If there was a source, you could transport throughout Area 5 and possess them at Area 5 waters where live baitfish are allowed.

The second sentence states "Use or possession of commercially produced live baitfish is prohibited on all waters except as otherwise provided on pages 23-33." This statement is clarifying that while you can transport and possess commercially produced live baitfish in Areas 2,3 and 5, you better not be in possession of them on a water that does not allow the use of live baitfish. Here's a scenario - If you were able to purchase commercially produced livebait fish (i.e. fathead minnows) in Laramie, you could transport and be in possession of those live baitfish at Glendo Reservoir or Hawk Springs Reservoir, but you could not transport and be in possession of those live baitfish at Lake Hattie.   

You can contact Cheyenne to get a list of Live Bait Dealers, but here are some that I found that have already purchased their 2014 Live Bait Dealer license within Area 5. Glendo Trading Post, Sloanes General Store in Alcova, Rocky Mountain Discount Sports in Casper, and SS Bait Company in Casper on Facebook. Since there are no commercially produced live baitfish available in Wyoming, each live baitfish dealer will be selling wild caught baitfish and they will let you know what Area (A-D) in Area 5 that you could use those wild caught baitfish. In addition, you will be given a receipt stating which Area (A-D) in Area 5 you can use them in as well. I don't know if all the above listed Live Bait Dealers are currently selling wild caught baitfish, but to answer your one specific question, if the Glendo Trading Post is selling wild caught live baitfish for Area A in Area 5 you could then transport those to Hawk Springs Reservoir or Grayrocks Reservoir for use.

The Fish Division is working hard at developing a solution to the lack viable sources of commercially produced live baitfish. Currently under regulations it states that no live baitfish shall be transported into the state for use as live baitfish. This regulation ties our hands in allowing certified disease free statewide use minnows (i.e. fathead minnows) to be imported into the state for sale. There will be a push to change this regulation in the following years.

Hopefully this helps answer some of your questions and clears the muddy waters on this subject a bit,

Sincerely,

WGFDFishBioLaramie

That helps a lot, thank you!

Offline theo9805

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #352 on: Jan 29, 2014, 08:18 AM »
I heard game and fish had a station set up doing surveys out at Healy Reservoir over the weekend. I'd like to hear the results.

Offline WGFFishBio

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #353 on: Jan 29, 2014, 10:41 AM »
Thanks for the inquiry. There turned out to be some interesting info.

We interviewed folks from 39 vehicles and there were an additional 43 vehicles in the parking lots for a total of 82 vehicles at Healy from 9:30 to 3:00pm (busy day)!

There was an average of 2.7 people/vehicle for an estimated 220 people fishing (while we were there).

Average fishing time was 3.3 hours/person and average catch rate was 7.1 perch/hour (this varied widely).

Anglers that were interviewed said they caught 1,789 perch and kept 618 of them (34.5% of the catch).

Estimated catch of the day was 4,710 perch and estimated harvest was 1,695 perch. That works out to 322 pounds of perch harvested (at 0.19lbs/fish).

The average perch length was 7.5 inches. The largest fish measured was 9.1 inches. Very comparable to what we have seen in our gill nets (average perch in gill nets in 2013 was 7.4 inches)

Perhaps the most interesting thing that we've seen is how popular Healy has become and this is based on vehicle license plates. 61% of the vehicles were from outside Johnson County. There were 2 vehicles from Montana, 1 from Michigan, and the rest were from WY.

Breakdown by county: Johnson: 39%, Natrona: 20%, Campbell: 18%, Sheridan: 15%, Counties 2, 10, 13, 18, and 20= 8%

Offline chasinflagz

• IceShanty Rookie
  • ice and pendleton, that'll do
« Reply #354 on: Jan 29, 2014, 12:58 PM »
I was looking at doing a small derby through our work for our staff and customers.  Wanted to make sure we were playing by all the rules so what is my process to make sure I have everything documented?  Thanks!
"If the fish came up like the beer went down, we'd already be done, headin back to town" ~the gingerfisher

Offline WGFFishBio

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #355 on: Jan 29, 2014, 01:41 PM »
I was looking at doing a small derby through our work for our staff and customers.  Wanted to make sure we were playing by all the rules so what is my process to make sure I have everything documented?  Thanks!
The first step is to go to our website http://wgfd.wyo.gov/web2011/home.aspx, then to Fishing and Watercraft, then to Fishing Contests. Read through the first link, Fishing Contest Requirements. If your contest meets the requirements, then you must fill out a Fishing Contest Application and return to the address given. The application will be forwarded to the appropriate region and then approved or denied.  By the sounds of it, you won't meet the requirements to even fill out an application.
Look through the info, and if you have any questions, feel free to give me a call or PM.

Andrew Nikirk
307-672-8003 ext.237

Offline tmeyer

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG!!!!
« Reply #356 on: Jan 29, 2014, 03:44 PM »
"The first sentence states "Commercially produced live baitfish may be transported and possessed throughout Areas 2, 3 and 5 (east of the continental divide) except where the use of live baitfish is prohibited.” is true, however; there is currently not an in-state source of commercially produced live baitfish, such as the fathead minnow, which is the only approved statewide use baitfish."

Bush's bait Co in gillette produces and supplies state certified minnows.
FISH ON!!!!!

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #357 on: Jan 29, 2014, 05:38 PM »
"The first sentence states "Commercially produced live baitfish may be transported and possessed throughout Areas 2, 3 and 5 (east of the continental divide) except where the use of live baitfish is prohibited.” is true, however; there is currently not an in-state source of commercially produced live baitfish, such as the fathead minnow, which is the only approved statewide use baitfish."

tmeyer,

Being down here in Laramie I was not aware of that one. WGFDFishBio informed me, after my post, about Bush's bait. Thanks for letting everyone know. WGFDFishBio did say that if you intend to travel to pick up some bait from Bush's bait, you should call ahead to see about their supply.

Take care,

WGFDFishBioLaramie

Bush's bait Co in gillette produces and supplies state certified minnows.

Offline tmeyer

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG!!!!
« Reply #358 on: Jan 29, 2014, 06:24 PM »
No problem.  Bush also stated he had been selling to a place in story as well but im not sure which one.  He does work so make sure if your lookin for bait from him to call to set up a time for him to stop down and meet you.  He usually has some decent sized minnows, and also he has meal worms.  He said he is currently working on night crawlers as well. 
FISH ON!!!!!

Offline WGFFishBio

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #359 on: Jan 30, 2014, 08:58 AM »
Should have posted this sooner. But yes, Bush's Bait Co currently is the only statewide certified minnow dealer. He is located out of Gillette and his contact information is 307-660-9686 or 307-689-3136. Call for an appointment.  Bush has also supplied minnows to the Story Store and their contact information is 307-683-3150.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.