New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1092818 times)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
 blondzilla was keeping me on a short lease.... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i did put a dent in their rum stock tho..... ;D ;D ;D and i supported some single moms one dollar at a time..... ;)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
blondzilla was keeping me on a short lease.... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i did put a dent in their rum stock tho..... ;D ;D ;D and i supported some single moms one dollar at a time..... ;)
you're such a giver joe! :laugh:
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
i just noticed something.
902 posts on this thread.

12214 looks at this thread. :o
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick

its also called economic stimulus..... ;)

pooley, you know you are # 5 on the site for most posts as well...they posted stats like that in a thread sometime a couple weeks ago.....

and with the 12000+ views, only 500 more to catch the highest viewed thread in NY General...the sullivan county ice fishing thread ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
we's gonna be famous... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: got my pa doe tag today... :thumbsup: got a pheasant hunt in the works...and its getting close to time for me and topher to do some big fish fishing on the d..... ;) i got a line on some big bait we was chatting about topher....gotta see bill to get a exact location ....

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
you're such a giver joe! :laugh:
them poor girls work hard pooley.... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
we's gonna be famous... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: got my pa doe tag today... :thumbsup: got a pheasant hunt in the works...and its getting close to time for me and topher to do some big fish fishing on the d..... ;) i got a line on some big bait we was chatting about topher....gotta see bill to get a exact location ....

ok..just gotta let me know if this is gonna be a night time thing ( gotta hook up the lights on the boat ) and whatever else is needed from my end ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
yepper on the night time thing ...dinner til darkish ...neighbor bill is in s.c. for 2  week's ..when he gets back hes gonna show me where and tell me how....then we get to try... ;D ;D ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
looking forward to it !!  Then we can find out what is needed for gear..pole, line weight, hooks, etc

I gotta start getting stuff around for the salmon run in Oct. as well...

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
is it still shoulder to shoulder at Pulaski ????????????or do ya have a better spot... ???

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
if you go where they now charge to " park" its not shoulder to shoulder, but most everywhere else it is

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
going out with hockey12 tomorrow for perch and crappie. trying small crayfish, and nightcrawlers. ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
going out with hockey12 tomorrow for perch and crappie. trying small crayfish, and nightcrawlers. ;)
hows our other dad to be doing ??????? is he still bending nails or has the school system regained their senses and hired him back...

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
hows our other dad to be doing ??????? is he still bending nails or has the school system regained their senses and hired him back...

Working for NYU! ;D
(new york unemployment) Hopefully I will find something soon!

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
2 new kids coming, we need to help with names! ;) i like jig, or flag! :laugh:

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
2 new kids coming, we need to help with names! ;) i like jig, or flag! :laugh:
Blanket! ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i cant help with the names...but i think youse younger guys need cable tv............ ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Ugly Stick has been brought up by the boys here...more than once........maybe better to name the baby Sage, or Winston, or Topher ;)

Harry Tidge.... ;D

In reality, we have it narrowed down to a couple names...Emma or Emily for a girl and Ethan or Evan for a boy

BTW, Pooley, how did you guys make out fishing????

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac

going on the 21st of this month for the 20 week ultrasound to determine "innie or outie" status

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
perhaps some thing simple like hole hawg.... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: at least joe he could always spell..... ;D ;D ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
how about catfish? :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Walter?

Gill?

Fisher?

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
don't go with rat finkie or jigg a wopper  ::)...tbf will have ya hide.... ;D the child will have better bus rides / peer pressure if ya go with a  conventional name topher... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Hey Joe, (and everyone else) check out that link for the Hook Set Tip Up....it may be what you are looking for for the walleyes ;)

trying to make a possible duplicate as we speak ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
i still like pooley, or Olivia. (my daughters name)
 and brandy! :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
hey topher..my cousin nailed a musky in the d yesterday only around 26 inches but at least we know their there ;D.... :thumbsup: plus one of the summer residents said he had something on that pulled him and the kayak around ...sounds like what we was dicussing is starting up.... :thumbsup:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Well I guess I had better get my butt in gear and get the boat ready !!!!!   That and I gotta spool my " big fish " reel.....other than that I think I'm set ;)

We are going through and weeding out names that we do not like.....TFB has got the list of possibles....I think we're good ;D

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
We have been talking names also, she likes taylor for a girl. I like Colton (Colt) for a boy. I am sure we will change our minds a couple times before we are done. My buddy from college has two boys, Hunter and Fisher!

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
We started to weed out names we didn't like/want.....makes things a little easier...at 154 names on that list..

The bullheads/walleyes were uncooperative this evening...oh well ::)

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
We have been talking names also, she likes taylor for a girl. I like Colton (Colt) for a boy. I am sure we will change our minds a couple times before we are done. My buddy from college has two boys, Hunter and Fisher!
If I was you I'd name him Bill... ;D ;D ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.