New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1092510 times)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
will do--expect a LONG PM--personal message...

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
the roads are quiet in the AM, and the lakes and streams are crowded more than usual. not a good sign. :-\
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
got the email yopher ...i think i can find it...i got a garmen . :unsure:..if ya see a truck riding back and forth ...dont shoot ... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: what time do youse get home..i'll try to not get ya at supper time  ....

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
she's probably feed ya if you came up at dinnertime--Hot Dogs n Beans though   :roflmao: :roflmao: :clap:

I'm usually home by 5:45-6:00 unless I stop at Gander on my way home..either nite is good just let me know--can you put physical addresses in the garmin for directions? if so try 17358 SR 92 jackson pa 18825

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
thanks topher that helps...nothing wrong with franks & beans...a staple here at hole hawgs crib... ;D... just gotta roll enough coins to buy some gas.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to get ready for Sunday :-\
bunny day with my 4 grandsons
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
yepper...mr. hog is coloring eggs to-nite ....burp....they break ya known... ;) ;D...

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
It's that time of the year when your schedule is made for you by Blondzilla eh... :-X
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
there was a hostile take over at hogs house about 15 years ago.....  i lost...;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...i'm now on the reward system... ::) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
So when the Eggs are all colored do you get dinner or just not beat?  ???

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
So when the Eggs are all colored do you get dinner or just not beat?  ???

he gets to go back on the shanty! :laugh:
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
So you know Blondzilla.... ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
believe me...i'll take water boarding at gitmo over her wrath in a heart beat........ ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...the egg  coloring thing went well except my gander mountain tee shirt now is a tie dy.... ::) ::) ::)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
have to wear it over your bibs at the 70's themed disco/icefishing derby next year ;D ::)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
well, it's snowing here! thanks for sending that our way guys! :laugh:

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
yepper...mr. hog is coloring eggs to-nite ....burp....they break ya known... ;) ;D...
My wife just came home with 3 dozen, I know what you mean holehawg,she gets mad if I don't sit and color eggs with her and my daughter,and my daughter's 20.. My wifes like a kid every holiday ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i guess its a trade off..cause every fall  i become a 16 year old again ...bird hunting..bow hunting ...rifle season ...muzzle loader..then ice fishing... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
well, it's snowing here! thanks for sending that our way guys! :laugh:
no problem buddy... ;) ;D get out the traps...maybe the fat lady didnt sing.... ;) ;D

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
It is going to be a rough few days, my wife went to visit her friend in Arizona. (YO knows her  ;D ) I don't know how I am going to survive! ::)

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
Hockey12,

I don't know how I am going to survive!

I heard that the crappie have moved in to the shallows and something about another fish called a trout also. ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
It is going to be a rough few days, my wife went to visit her friend in Arizona. (YO knows her  ;D ) I don't know how I am going to survive! ::)
beer bash at hockeys crib..... :thumbsup: ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh:

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
beer bash at hockeys crib..... :thumbsup: ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh:
Oh yeah ...there's that to keep busy ;)

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Pooley-
I almost forgot- Happy Passover!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
somebodys feeling mighty good with the wife away...(see above... ;)....)...okay i'll bite ..HAPPY PASSOVER POOLEY.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
somebodys feeling mighty good with the wife away...(see above... ;)....)...okay i'll bite ..HAPPY PASSOVER POOLEY.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Almost feeling good, I will feel much better in about 3 hours when Spring Break starts.

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
aaaah yes...no brats for a few days ...ya deserve it rob.... :thumbsup:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I'll second that---well deserved.. ;D

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
12 days of no brats, no kissing cowboys and little girls cursing at me in a language that I don't understand.

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
progess...aint it great....maybe we should go back to one room school houses..... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: take a drink rob ....enjoy the break..... :thumbsup:

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
i'm sure hockey will survive. i'll try to get him fishing tomorow. such a deal, huh rob? :P no Parve on this can of bud light! :laugh:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.