Author Topic: 11Mile  (Read 1035 times)

Offline 59Cummins

• IceShanty Rookie
11Mile
« on: Feb 21, 2016, 06:37 PM »
Anyone been to 11mile  lately?  I've never fished it and I got a bud out from Indiana wanting to go tomorrow.   I'm trying to figure out where to take him.  I'd like to get him on at least a few fish.  I've read over the yrs of how she can hand out skunks.   
Doing it better than I did it yesterday.

Offline lostbrit

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: 11Mile
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2016, 07:26 PM »
I would go to Tarryall over the mile if your after fish, the mile is a hard nut to crack.

Offline IceOsprey

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2016, 07:42 PM »
I went to terryall  on Saturday and we caught fish. But if you want an opportunity to catch good fish go to the mile. Just remember it's high stakes when you go to the mile. You might go home with NOTHING. I do frequently.

Offline 59Cummins

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 21, 2016, 08:24 PM »
I went to tarryall last Thursday, had the worst day I've ever had down there.  Fished all day and only had 2 bites and 1 one the ice.   And with the tournament yesterday I thought we'd go somewhere else.

Anyone been to Granby or Green Mountain?   He's cool with a slow day but I'd just hate to see him with a skunk.

Offline madtrappa

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • [URL=http://s1176.photobucket.com/user/jcr1026/med
« Reply #4 on: Feb 22, 2016, 04:17 AM »
There's plenty of stockue action at the mile I fished caylor bay. Coyote ridge parking area twice last week. No large fish but over 20 little guys. If you fish that area you'll prob stay busy catching lil guy. With a shot at a bigger one. A lot of pike moving round that cove too. 3 to 6 ft you should hook up

Offline snotsickles08

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 22, 2016, 01:35 PM »
tarryall or skaguay up by cripple creek would be better for fish. I have fished tarryall, skaguay, and eleven mile all this year and I have caught fish at all of them. I did the best at tarryall but we went to 11 mile this past Saturday and we landed some fat piggies!!

Offline 59Cummins

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Feb 22, 2016, 05:47 PM »
Well we did pretty good.   Somewheres close to 30 fish in that 12" range with one pig at about 20".  The big one had his guts hanging out from I'm guessing a run in with a pike...  So I kept him, figure he wouldn't last long anyway.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.