New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Dyna-glo heaters are $35.00 at geneseo wal-mart[check your store]  (Read 2742 times)

Offline the Wizard

• Team IceShanty Addict
Check out your local Wal-marts for ice fishing heaters, I got a dyna-glo [it looks like a little buddy] for $35.00 the other day, thats more than 1/2 off the reg price of $79.00.    I bought one a couple years ago and I love it, now I have a spare....... :)
If I had the money I would buy a slew of them and next season when everybody is looking at them to ,I'd sell them one for a small profit and save them money as well.
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. – Thomas Jefferson

Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry. – Thomas Jefferson

Offline stumper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Never settle for less
Yah wally world had little buddy heaters for 39 bucks here.I bought one and sold it on ebay for 69 bucks .went back to buy the rest and they were all gone! :-\

stump

Offline the Wizard

• Team IceShanty Addict
Horenell wal-mart has them also. Quite a few left..       $35.00
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. – Thomas Jefferson

Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry. – Thomas Jefferson

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.