The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: How stupid can I be??  (Read 2997 times)

Sir Catchalot

How stupid can I be??
« on: Dec 19, 2005, 08:45 PM »
I am now sitting here at college with two days off before my last final and I dont have a single piece of ice fishing gear with me...I figured I wouldnt be needing it until I got home for the holidays so there I left it.  All I can do is sit here and drool over pictures posted by other members...

How sad is it that I have EVERY post on the ENTIRE forum checked up to date...you know those little flags that are next to the individual forums...yeh, that is going to be as close to icefishing as I will get until the end of the week...(refresh...FLAG!!!!) :roflmao:

Offline Bluefinforme

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: How stupid can I be??
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2005, 08:49 PM »
I am now sitting here at college with two days off before my last final and I dont have a single piece of ice fishing gear with me...I figured I wouldnt be needing it until I got home for the holidays so there I left it.  All I can do is sit here and drool over pictures posted by other members...

How sad is it that I have EVERY post on the ENTIRE forum checked up to date...you know those little flags that are next to the individual forums...yeh, that is going to be as close to icefishing as I will get until the end of the week...(refresh...FLAG!!!!) :roflmao:
have you been studying or drinking ???

Sir Catchalot

« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2005, 08:51 PM »
Thats the worst part...I dont need to study cause the final is going to be EASY...drinking by yourself sucks...so here I sit with iceshanty, hockey, and MNF to keep me busy... :-[

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #3 on: Dec 19, 2005, 09:44 PM »
                                                  :tipup:

FLAG

Offline Caroga Kid

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Bring On The Ice!!!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 19, 2005, 09:50 PM »
Well you are from Maine, So I'm guessing you can be pretty Stupid.. ;) :D :D :D

Sir Catchalot

« Reply #5 on: Dec 19, 2005, 10:54 PM »
Hey caroga...why dont you hold a NY team meeting and teach all your teammates how to walk down stairs...it seems that if you dont hurry we wont have any competition left!

Offline jrelaxin

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • justrelaxin
« Reply #6 on: Dec 19, 2005, 11:02 PM »
too tired and not even worth a response
Donuts !!!!!       

Dave

Offline adkRoy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Beware of squirrels playing banjos
« Reply #7 on: Dec 20, 2005, 10:11 AM »
Stop whining, goto wal-mart, buy some cheap $2.99 tip-ups and get out there. An ice fisherman can never have enough tip-ups.
New York State Ranger School Alumni 1994[

hali-man

« Reply #8 on: Dec 20, 2005, 10:16 AM »
I am now sitting here at college with two days off before my last final and I dont have a single piece of ice fishing gear with me...

I betcha learned something, huh?
Never, ever leave home without your fishing gear!!!
Good luck on your final.

Offline pontiac787

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #9 on: Dec 20, 2005, 10:22 AM »
...drinking by yourself sucks...

That's a terrible thing to say.  Drinking never sucks!

Offline Caroga Kid

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Bring On The Ice!!!
« Reply #10 on: Dec 20, 2005, 11:09 AM »
Hey caroga...why dont you hold a NY team meeting and teach all your teammates how to walk down stairs...it seems that if you dont hurry we wont have any competition left!
That must be some kind of Maine Humor, Because if that was a Joke I just don't get it?? But that was a good try though, someday you'll get it.. ;)

Sir Catchalot

« Reply #11 on: Dec 20, 2005, 11:30 AM »
You're spending too much time on our folder and not enough on yours...otherwise you would get it...

Offline sounder

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #12 on: Dec 20, 2005, 03:32 PM »
Good one caroga you beat me to it . this is like having a war of wits with unarmed opponenets.  Sounder   im not sure if the spelling of my last word is correct but us newyorkers are man enough to admit it.

Offline jacksmelt71

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Dec 20, 2005, 04:32 PM »
mainers have more sense than to make comments like that! its called courtesy and respect for your fellow outdoorsman. oh... i forgot where you guys are from.

Offline nitro04106

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14 on: Dec 20, 2005, 05:29 PM »
i can walk ten minutes to a good trout pond with my gear in a backpack. and have a fish landed the time it takes you to get on a train or get out of the city. if you wanna drive 4 hours to catch a fish or get skunked thats your choice......... thats why we`re mainers and your new yorkers.....

hali-man

« Reply #15 on: Dec 20, 2005, 05:38 PM »
i can walk ten minutes to a good trout pond with my gear in a backpack. and have a fish landed the time it takes you to get on a train or get out of the city. if you wanna drive 4 hours to catch a fish or get skunked thats your choice......... thats why we`re mainers and your new yorkers.....

EXCUSE ME? Your pitiful little souls will shrivel.

Offline Caroga Kid

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Bring On The Ice!!!
« Reply #16 on: Dec 20, 2005, 07:55 PM »
You have a 10 min walk that must really suck. All I have to do is walk out my front door to the lake.. no train's for me.. ;)

Sir Catchalot

« Reply #17 on: Dec 20, 2005, 08:13 PM »
All I have to do is walk out my front door to the lake

You live in your shack??  I honestly didnt know new yorkers had it THAT bad!

Offline jacksmelt71

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18 on: Dec 20, 2005, 08:19 PM »
no matter what you guys say we still have it better up here than you do. bigger deer, bigger moose,  the most unspoiled woodlands in new england and we have a reputation as bieng a hardworking, friendly people . that has always been the maine way.

Offline ice boy19

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19 on: Dec 20, 2005, 08:24 PM »
y not just turn IS into a battle between ny and maine but im sry u maine people are just still gunna loose!!! i say to settle this we all post pics of our fish in maine and new york forums so we no whos winning!! but theres no need to judge cuz were gunna win anywayz!!!!  ::) :tipup:

NEW YORK'S #1 GAMEFISH

Offline jacksmelt71

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20 on: Dec 20, 2005, 09:17 PM »
NOT!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.