The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: post your ice reports(oakland CO. and area)check first post. welcome back. NOV.2  (Read 7470 times)

flockshot

nov.2nd.

well welcome back to the shanty guys. for the people who may not know whats goin on here..this thread i started as a way of helping people find good ice last year. i live only a few miles from about 20 popular lakes so i have no problems checking the ice and reporting back. that being said i need help from time to time so feel free whenever it is you find ice(even if its not in the immediate oakland area) please share it with us. and ill update the top of the thread everytime i get the chance...the report is now stickied so it will be up here all winter..the first post will be the one with full summary of reports.  thanks for looking and thanks for the help. PS. we arent looking to steal your spots so please dont post any fishing reports here...this is just for ice thickness.  tight lines to all and hope for good ice.

(safe for me is 3" so when i say unsafe its under that) POST YOUR REPORTS :tipup: and I will list them up here on the next update
also..many of these totals are second hand...go at your own risk!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.