Author Topic: Energised outdoors Jigs?  (Read 10093 times)

Offline Johnny5dime

• IceShanty Rookie
Energised outdoors Jigs?
« on: Mar 12, 2018, 03:18 PM »
Anyone use them?

There tungsten jigs are currently .99 and was thinking of buying some...

https://energizedoutdoors.com/collections/tungsten-ice-jigs

Offline Light liner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
Re: Energised outdoors Jigs?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2018, 09:06 PM »
Just ordered some up.
99 cent 5 mm tungsten jigs? With $2 shipping?
Worth a try!
Champlain
Memphremagog

Offline perch chacer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2018, 09:15 PM »
Anyone use them?

There tungsten jigs are currently .99 and was thinking of buying some...

https://energizedoutdoors.com/collections/tungsten-ice-jigs
The lake I fish I use the right angle tungsten jigs in white/pink, white/orange, white/red or just plain white and this year I filled my freezer with perch.  The jigs you show are not truly a right angle jig but you could bent the eye-let slightly.  I mainly find perch in mid depth 25-35 FOW and don't have to worry about weight for deep water 50' or more.  Size of hook is your preference, I like 12.  I always buy 2 of every jig, in case they work and I lose one.  Buy Buy

Offline ancman31

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2018, 10:04 PM »
Buy 30 jigs get free shipping and a free jig box?  For that price, why not? I'll definitely try it. Might have to move this over to best ice deals 😎😀
Keep your stick on the ice...Im pullin for yah

Offline Johnny5dime

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 13, 2018, 08:50 AM »
I bought 9 jigs yesterday and now plan on buying 30 more.

This is the response I got from the company, when I asked about reviews. Based soley on the response of his review is why I'm purchasing more. Seems legit.

Good morning John! I shipped your order this morning. I do not have any reviews online yet but adding this option soon. I have a 100% rating on a few reviews on eBay. Been testing for a year but only opened for Mass business a month ago. So far sold over 2000 jigs and growing. I also give a 30 day money back guarantee. To be quite honest all tungsten jigs typically come from the same Factory I'm going direct instead of from a trade company. This is why I can offer the lower prices. You will often see my jigs the same as your other major manufacturers such as Larson, clam, resilute. Northland etc. Not really what you're looking for but I hope that helps. Thank you again for your purchase hopefully we can do some business again

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #5 on: Mar 13, 2018, 09:54 AM »
so on their glow jigs, for those who have them now, the eyes must be the only area that glows? they don't have/use a glow body paint?

how's the wire on the hooks compared to major brands? are they sticky sharp or need sharpening?

Offline Philip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Mar 13, 2018, 10:23 AM »
I ordered jigs and a small box for $20, excited to see how they turn out.
Team Comfy Skunks

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7 on: Mar 13, 2018, 11:22 AM »
Nice jigs but I really like the 6 mm size. There are a few but not the ones I want.
<===Lefty===

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #8 on: Mar 13, 2018, 12:35 PM »
real nice deal at 99 cents, but I use 3mm jigs maybe 4mm in deep water.5mm is to big for my fishing needs.

Offline reelrusty

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Mar 13, 2018, 01:00 PM »
 :-\ Hmmm.....Well, I bit! Ordered enough to get free shipping but surprisingly shipping was pretty reasonable even without that perk. Plan on usin many of these light lining Walleyes with small leeches this spring. Sure hope the hooks are good. The last bargain tung jigs I bought some of the hooks were absolute garbage! :-\ :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Offline lingcod

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Mar 13, 2018, 01:28 PM »
Thanks for the heads up! I ordered a bunch of unpainted jigs and a 15 pc. kit w/case. Just over $25. = free shipping.

Offline MTIceHunter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Mar 13, 2018, 02:09 PM »
Couldn't resist the $.99 price tag for the .5mm jigs. Ordered 30 to get the box thrown in and free shipping. 30 tungsten jigs for under $30, hard to beat that!

Offline shiveringjoe

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #12 on: Mar 13, 2018, 03:38 PM »
Has anyone received theirs yet? I’m just waiting for a quality report and then I’ll order some of the heavies. The last thing I need is more tungsten teardrops... but I don’t have as many in the 6-8mm sizes.

Offline perch chacer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Mar 13, 2018, 04:00 PM »
Nuts, I waited too long, all the colors I preferred are sold out.

Offline Gills-only

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
« Reply #14 on: Mar 13, 2018, 04:05 PM »
Get the unpainted, too much emphasis on color of jig, pink eye on a yellow jig, ect. Might be one day in the year it matters, me I just change colors with my plastics, very easy!! Havnt used a painted jig in years !!

Offline energizedoutdoors

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #15 on: Mar 14, 2018, 09:48 PM »
Hey guys! I had to get on this site and check out why so many of you were blowing up my sales the past two days! Thank you so much for your support and hope I can answer many of your questions.

I like many of you enjoy the outdoors but one of the most frustrating things for me is to see the crazy markups on items that we all enjoy. I have been importing for years and am a Purchasing Manager for a major tech company. I travel, meet with vendors across the world and this past year decided to share my knowledge to offer the same products the big brand companies offer for a lower price. All my products have been fully tested and I have yet to have a negative review. With all of our testing we did have one faulty eye, which is bound to happen with any brand. Other than that, the hooks are sharp and these will catch fish. I launched a month ago to get my name out there and get a better feeling to what you are looking for.

I am selling off my remaining inventory and going to have an aggressive lineup for the 2018-19 ice season. I am taking all of your feedback serious so please contact me on the website if you have feedback or have questions. Thank you to all of you who have already. Keep those rods bent folks!

I will source any size unpainted jig you are looking for. I have sourced many with different hooks sizes based on your preference.

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #16 on: Mar 14, 2018, 09:52 PM »
One more thing, many of the 5mm products have been restocked since last night. I allowed plenty of safety stock and now it is all ready to go. Thank you!

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #17 on: Mar 15, 2018, 05:54 AM »
Glad you found the site that everyone enjoy's. I looked over your stock and liked several jigs but I do like the 6 mm Size better and really didn't see any I would use. Maybe next season you will get a larger selection of those in. Perch patterns and White with red or green in them.
<===Lefty===

Offline hays47

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #18 on: Mar 15, 2018, 07:26 AM »
Yep got me. Two painted 12 pk kits and 40 unpainted in two different sizes. Total of 64 jigs and two boxes for just under 62.00.

Check out the lithium batteries there too.  12 Volt 10 AH batteries for 79.00. A 5 pk for 350.00. If the free shipping applies to these as well. That deal there is unbeatable.
Echomap 94  Chirp with panoptix ps-22.
G.E.F.M

Offline Philip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #19 on: Mar 15, 2018, 08:22 AM »
Hey guys! I had to get on this site and check out why so many of you were blowing up my sales the past two days! Thank you so much for your support and hope I can answer many of your questions.

Very cool that you checked the thread out. Youre going to move a lot of Jigs during your $0.99 sales. A lot of people will use them as a chance to restock their jig boxes. If possible, I would try to do a Pre- Mid- Post- season sale (Something like Black Friday, New Years, Spring Sale)

Are you buying unpainted and painting yourself? Or are they coming from the factory finished? If so, did you send an RFQ for every colorway?   ;)
Team Comfy Skunks

Offline eyehi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #20 on: Mar 15, 2018, 06:26 PM »
Anyone else having trouble placing an order ? System is having trouble I guess  ???
Budweiser pro staff

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21 on: Mar 15, 2018, 06:40 PM »
Anyone else having trouble placing an order ? System is having trouble I guess  ???
keep trying

Offline eyehi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #22 on: Mar 15, 2018, 07:06 PM »
Have been since 3 pm ... I emailed him sure he will respond soon ....
Budweiser pro staff

Offline 830king

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #23 on: Mar 15, 2018, 07:31 PM »

I had no trouble placing a order this afternoon.

Offline FishDoc_1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #24 on: Mar 15, 2018, 08:11 PM »
No problem for me ordering.
Good things come to those who bait.

Offline eyehi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #25 on: Mar 15, 2018, 08:22 PM »
Ended up using my girlfriends PayPal account to pay still not sure what the issue was .... Looking forward to trying these jigs next week .....
Budweiser pro staff

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #26 on: Mar 16, 2018, 07:02 AM »
Caved and bought 20 jigs. Couldnt beat the price.

Offline Gills-only

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
« Reply #27 on: Mar 16, 2018, 03:19 PM »
Got mine today, unpainted and they look good as far as quality !!

Offline deerefishyfishy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #28 on: Mar 16, 2018, 06:17 PM »

I like many of you enjoy the outdoors but one of the most frustrating things for me is to see the crazy markups on items that we all enjoy.

Thanks for checking out shanty. If you continue to offer quality products at great prices you will have a lot of success among the members here (and probably everywhere in general). You will also get lots of honest feedback from us to help guide your business. Most of us try to support good businesses that take care of us and we are typically very loyal as well! Good luck and keep up the good work!
The hardest part of ice fishing is casting!

Early to bed, early to rise
fish all day and make up lies!

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #29 on: Mar 16, 2018, 06:37 PM »
Thanks guys! I source direct both painted and unpainted. I do paint (powder) the solid color glow jigs. Trying to really get the BEST glow on the market and yes, keep the price low. 99 cents will likely be a multiple time a year sale. Thank you so much for your feedback.

This past month was a big test. Now after feedback I will make changes and my 2018 lineup should be lights out. Going to ad more soon. The LiFePO4 batteries are going to fly. I am pretty excited about this. My first batch is on the way and second to follow. Hopefully can partner with a couple others to market at shows this fall.

Thanks again for all the feedback and support.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.