New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: WOW............  (Read 2457 times)

Offline crappieslayer22

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • damn dinks
WOW............
« on: Dec 29, 2006, 09:40 AM »
I was at work today at the sporting goods store and i bought 2 dozen small flatheads the owner told me to keep the receipt for prof the i purchased the bait at a bait shop with inspected minnows....he sad if the DEC ask you where you got the bait and you don't have the receipt to prove where you got it u could get in big trouble  :callcops:
Loren W
ST.Croix
Iced Slabs
28 in walleye
15 in crappie
14 in perch
12 in golden shiner
25 in pickerel
11 1/4 in bluegill
6 1/2 pound largemouth
36 in lake trout

PWR BAIT

Re: WOW............
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2006, 10:10 AM »
If so maybe NYS DEC should post this in all bait shops half the people that fish occasionly have no idea whats going on with  this virus. people not knowing this is going to get are fisheries in trouble and the only ones to blame are the ones who let this happen in the FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tom Leitz

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2006, 10:35 AM »
I bought bait just last weekend and asked about this.  I was told (as of last Sunday) that the DEC was not requiring bait shops to give any proof of purchase.

Offline crappieslayer22

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • damn dinks
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2006, 11:40 AM »
the stores are required to have a certificate abover there tanks showing that the bait have been inspected this was as of today
Loren W
ST.Croix
Iced Slabs
28 in walleye
15 in crappie
14 in perch
12 in golden shiner
25 in pickerel
11 1/4 in bluegill
6 1/2 pound largemouth
36 in lake trout

Offline 1TIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • SAFE ICE TO ALL !
« Reply #4 on: Dec 29, 2006, 11:46 AM »
The retailers are NOT required to post any certificates in a given place .
They do however have to post one in plain view of patrons .
They also are not required to offer you a receipt or certificate copy but if you ask for one they do have to give you one .
This came from the region 8 D.E.C DIRECTOR .

Offline crappieslayer22

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • damn dinks
« Reply #5 on: Dec 29, 2006, 01:14 PM »
im only sayin by what i was told by my boss
Loren W
ST.Croix
Iced Slabs
28 in walleye
15 in crappie
14 in perch
12 in golden shiner
25 in pickerel
11 1/4 in bluegill
6 1/2 pound largemouth
36 in lake trout

Offline pokerman

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 29, 2006, 01:49 PM »
im only sayin by what i was told by my boss

That's what happens when you work for the man.   

"Now, when I was just a little boy,
Standin to my daddys knee,
My poppa said, son, dont let the man get you
Do what he done to me.
cause hell get you,
cause hell get you now, now."

Pokerman.

Offline Chainsaw

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Dec 29, 2006, 03:17 PM »
Let's shed a little more light on this subject. Most of know that sometime in the past some,(Duh?), idiots in our leadership system allowed ships from other countries to dump their ballast waters and contaminants into our system and screw it up FOREVER, and now some DEC Clowns want to prosecute the VICTIMS of this heinious CRIME because they can't get their shoes on the right feet? HELLO???? Why don't they make it a LAW to test ships' ballsts before they dump, and if contaminated, NOT let 'em dump or pay the commensurate fines that WE'RE gonna hafta pay as individuals. They can afford it while we cannot. So much for THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

If the EnConMen can't get their ducks in a row mayhap we should consider a class action lawsuit against them for any number of things, like not dotting the i or crossing the t in this situation. EVERY baitshop HAS to be listed in order to sell bait, (DUH???). Every bait shop has to follow THAT rule, why not the rest of thse RULES these administrative IDIOTS came up with when this problem arose.

I am going to do NOTHING other than what I've been doing since time immemorial with regard to the live bait I use ANYWHERE in NY State, and any tickets or whatever I get will NOT be processed in local town courts, but up in County court so as to give me my legal RIGHTS in a court of law in order to standardize this stupid edict Statewide. I'm getting mighty tired of our leaders allowing these things to happen on a continuing basis and THEM not having to pay the Piper instead of us, and doing it this way may cost me extra for attorneys but will allow me to sue their butts off for selective enforcement of something that is NOT EVEN A LAW.

It's a VIOLATION, not a CRIME, and as such can ONLY be dealt with by those who have the EXACT same jurisdiction, which is apparently NOT the case here. The DEC idiots and their minions will be playing GOD out there as a function of their citation numbers from month to month in order to earn their merit badges in HARRA$$MENT and get good review$ when it comes to rai$e$ or layoff$.

Their JOB as POLICE in our great country is to PROVE that we commited a crime, and NOT ours to prove that we DIDN"T commit one. You've lost your rights as an AMERICAN CITIZEN under this "Presumed evidence of GUILT" system they're trying to foist off on us, and those of you who are willing to take it up the Icehole deserve what you get.

ME? I got good lawyers, and the money to pay them. I got some of it from harassment suits against idiots like this, and they look forward to my 'Jousting with Windbags, I mean Windmills' in these kinds of situations. If you get a ticket for a VIOLATION and get unduly harassed by a local court have your case moved up-county by making sure that the local court has a stenographer and such to maintain you points of law in theses issues. Many local jurisdictions can't even get stenograpers to even show up anymore because of this wishy-washy system, so your case lingers beyond the 'Speedy Trial' time allowed by law and you go free anyhow.

ALL of my cases, which I've done 'Pro-Se', have ended in dismissal in the 'Intrest of Justice' when the D.A. sees that this kind of case is taking up his valuable time. If the LAW(?) is one way in Albany County it CANNOT be different in Schenectady County, otherwise it's a local ordinance.

I din't mean to rant and flame here but this horse exhaust has to stop somewhere and it may as well be here. Keep in mind that these VIOLATION citations can add up to your losing your rights, (privelige), to hunt or fish. A query to the DEC website that WE pay for is no help in this matter, but an overexuberant DEC jerk can ruin your life, up to and including your loss of your firearms, which MAY be their overall intent.

All folks follow Chainsaws first law of diminishing enthusiasm, "Ya just hafta want to do some things more than others."

Offline Chainsaw

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Dec 29, 2006, 03:18 PM »
WOW upside down is MOM. ;D
All folks follow Chainsaws first law of diminishing enthusiasm, "Ya just hafta want to do some things more than others."

Offline deadsmelthead

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Length 47 3/4 " Girth 24" NY Northern Pike
« Reply #9 on: Dec 29, 2006, 03:51 PM »
Let's shed a little more light on this subject. Most of know that sometime in the past some,(Duh?), idiots in our leadership system allowed ships from other countries to dump their ballast waters and contaminants into our system and screw it up FOREVER, and now some DEC Clowns want to prosecute the VICTIMS of this heinious CRIME because they can't get their shoes on the right feet? HELLO???? Why don't they make it a LAW to test ships' ballsts before they dump, and if contaminated, NOT let 'em dump or pay the commensurate fines that WE'RE gonna hafta pay as individuals. They can afford it while we cannot. So much for THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

If the EnConMen can't get their ducks in a row mayhap we should consider a class action lawsuit against them for any number of things, like not dotting the i or crossing the t in this situation. EVERY baitshop HAS to be listed in order to sell bait, (DUH???). Every bait shop has to follow THAT rule, why not the rest of thse RULES these administrative IDIOTS came up with when this problem arose.

I am going to do NOTHING other than what I've been doing since time immemorial with regard to the live bait I use ANYWHERE in NY State, and any tickets or whatever I get will NOT be processed in local town courts, but up in County court so as to give me my legal RIGHTS in a court of law in order to standardize this stupid edict Statewide. I'm getting mighty tired of our leaders allowing these things to happen on a continuing basis and THEM not having to pay the Piper instead of us, and doing it this way may cost me extra for attorneys but will allow me to sue their butts off for selective enforcement of something that is NOT EVEN A LAW.

It's a VIOLATION, not a CRIME, and as such can ONLY be dealt with by those who have the EXACT same jurisdiction, which is apparently NOT the case here. The DEC idiots and their minions will be playing GOD out there as a function of their citation numbers from month to month in order to earn their merit badges in HARRA$$MENT and get good review$ when it comes to rai$e$ or layoff$.

Their JOB as POLICE in our great country is to PROVE that we commited a crime, and NOT ours to prove that we DIDN"T commit one. You've lost your rights as an AMERICAN CITIZEN under this "Presumed evidence of GUILT" system they're trying to foist off on us, and those of you who are willing to take it up the Icehole deserve what you get.

ME? I got good lawyers, and the money to pay them. I got some of it from harassment suits against idiots like this, and they look forward to my 'Jousting with Windbags, I mean Windmills' in these kinds of situations. If you get a ticket for a VIOLATION and get unduly harassed by a local court have your case moved up-county by making sure that the local court has a stenographer and such to maintain you points of law in theses issues. Many local jurisdictions can't even get stenograpers to even show up anymore because of this wishy-washy system, so your case lingers beyond the 'Speedy Trial' time allowed by law and you go free anyhow.

ALL of my cases, which I've done 'Pro-Se', have ended in dismissal in the 'Intrest of Justice' when the D.A. sees that this kind of case is taking up his valuable time. If the LAW(?) is one way in Albany County it CANNOT be different in Schenectady County, otherwise it's a local ordinance.

I din't mean to rant and flame here but this horse exhaust has to stop somewhere and it may as well be here. Keep in mind that these VIOLATION citations can add up to your losing your rights, (privelige), to hunt or fish. A query to the DEC website that WE pay for is no help in this matter, but an overexuberant DEC jerk can ruin your life, up to and including your loss of your firearms, which MAY be their overall intent.

They don't go after the shipping industry because of the economic consequences, If they start testing every ballast or impose fines on shipping companies  they are just going offset the cost of the inspections or fine by passing on to their customers, which will inturn eventualy be passed on to the consumer. So to make it easier for the MAN they come after us because they say, " hey what the hell they are going to pay for it anyway" yeah its wrong.. But I can't honestly see this whole bait regulation putting a dent in the problem, to me its thier way of saying of boy we have a problem, lets try and save some face.
TeamNumbnutts on youtube ... Subscribe !
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=teamnumbnutts&sm=3

Offline adirondackrick

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Dec 30, 2006, 10:43 AM »
allright chainsaw!!!I agree 100% :clap: :clap:
[IMG]

Offline Chainsaw

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #11 on: Dec 30, 2006, 01:29 PM »
It is NOT too expensive to pre-test foreign ships' ballst waters !!!! They do it Statewide every day, AFTER the stuff's been dumped. All these little tests have cumulitive costs that stagger the imagination, and if the products these ships bring in may cost the consumer more it will NEVER reflect the actual costs to us when we have diferent segments of society at each others throats in efforts to clean up after,  and enforce the stupidity of vague laws and rules in fruitless attempts to stem the tide of the real underlying problem.

As it is, we in the East, in about the largest fresh watershed in the WORLD, are paying the costs for the entire United States so some popcorn farmer in the Mid-West can by his Chinese tractor cheaper? Gimmeafuggin break here. Take a look at the Great Lakes Drainage Basin AND the upper Atlantic Ocean. It's ruination has spawned the far greater expense of POLICE agencies and their MINIONS to come down on U.S. Citizens, and dividing the Nation, keeping in mind that ALL cops believe there are only TWO kinds of people in this world, COPS or SUSPECTS. YOU are the SUSPECTS every time a WARDEN drives to the lake you're fishing in.

We have, it seems, ALWAYS have had elected officials who polute OUR waters out of political correctness to  our 'Partners in Trade' and then make US, (That's U.S., for you non-thinkers out there), pay for their intended 'Mistakes' so they can look good in the economy column.

As far as I am, or ever was, concerned these clowns are guilty of TREASON against the United States, and my lifelong dream in this matter is that someday the Bass Tards will be lined up and shot sumnarily. I wish too that this site had one of those stupid icons for expressing my true feelings in this type of matter. Perhaps an icon of a live picture of Saddam Swinging to depict a TRAITORS fate for those politicians and THEIR minions who deserve it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.