Author Topic: Cluculz lake Squad report  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Rainbow Sniper

• IceShanty Rookie
  • I got you in my cross-hairs
Cluculz lake Squad report
« on: Jan 17, 2010, 11:28 PM »
We landed about 8 decent bows this weekend,   tried many lakes, Sinkut, just produced northern pikeminnow, and peamouth, and a bow,   we tried Nulki,  and  got skunked,   and had decent success on  Coo-Coo.    Dad landed 1 tiny burbot the other night,   all of us,  have had a few ling half way up,  but could not seal the deal.   (over 80 feet of water)  I think we have rubber hooks or something   >:(       Ling fishing is real slow compared to other years,  it better turn around soon,    Me and Ise de by also tried Eaglet and I schooled dad...21 to 19     ;D :clap: :thumbsup:      dad says next time I get to stay home  :'(    I believe we have a new leader in peamouth now.   I  might have a few pics if anyone wants to see a healthy bow, that I got
        Go ahead fishie........  "MAKE MY DAY"

Offline Rainbow Sniper

• IceShanty Rookie
  • I got you in my cross-hairs
Re: Cluculz lake Squad report
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2010, 11:39 PM »
Here are some pics from this weekend

BOW

Peamouth

Go ahead fishie........  "MAKE MY DAY"

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2010, 01:19 AM »
Right on Sniper. Great report. Looks like you all went in search of some fish from different areas. Where is burbot busters pics?
That is a monster of a peamouth.....I think my personal best is 10 1/4 inches.

Offline ianwuzhere

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOT ICE??
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2010, 08:20 AM »
Right on! Good to see someones out there. The weathers been nice and warm for fishin lately.. Them fish seem to be gettin bigger and bigger!!
Good Job!
~its not over till its soft, --- "tfg".

Offline icechip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2010, 08:27 AM »
Nothing like fishing and that smirk you got on your face rainbow sniper  ;D ;D :thumbsup:

Offline Ise De By

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I loves me some fishin'
« Reply #5 on: Jan 18, 2010, 10:06 AM »
We only have 1 camera in the Cluculz Squad,    so the "A" team, (me and rainbow sniper) had the camera,  the "B" team, (Burbot Buster and Hally Slayer)  had the camera that Hally Slayer brought along,   you'll have to contact Hally for their pics.    But I doubt they have anything any good,   cause the "A" team kicked butt   ;D

Ise de by who catches the fish...and takes em home to Liza.

Offline HolePoacher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 18, 2010, 07:23 PM »
Ise, get out there and slay some for me. wont be home for another 10 days. then 4 days off. we should try and plan something for my days off. we had some good brookie action on crystal lake (north) about a month or so ago, they said that there are 3 pounders in there we didnt find any just some 2's. think its still good?  bit of a hike though...
looking for yesterdays catch to drop my line

Offline hallyslayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 18, 2010, 08:40 PM »
We only have 1 camera in the Cluculz Squad,    so the "A" team, (me and rainbow sniper) had the camera,  the "B" team, (Burbot Buster and Hally Slayer)  had the camera that Hally Slayer brought along,   you'll have to contact Hally for their pics.    But I doubt they have anything any good,   cause the "A" team kicked butt   ;D

Well ise, if you had stayed ling fishin and not running off to lakes without telling anyone you probably could have expierenced all the hits i was getting.. it was pretty intense, but no ling were landed, i did get a fair sized rock though, along with a chunk of wire!?!?!

heres the bows me and the "buster" caught:

burbot buster also caught 1 other bow but decided he just wanted to get it down the hole as fast as possible..

Offline Ise De By

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I loves me some fishin'
« Reply #8 on: Jan 18, 2010, 10:29 PM »
Ise, get out there and slay some for me. wont be home for another 10 days. then 4 days off. we should try and plan something for my days off. we had some good brookie action on crystal lake (north) about a month or so ago, they said that there are 3 pounders in there we didnt find any just some 2's. think its still good?  bit of a hike though...

HolePoacher... Sounds like a plan    let me know when you are back,  we'll catch some fish   :P ;)

Ise de by who catches the fish...and takes em home to Liza.

Offline HolePoacher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Jan 19, 2010, 12:07 AM »
I make the schedule here, so when i get some time I'll let you know when I get my days off. trouble is it looks like i am off monday to friday..... you got holiday time? or maybe we can get those burbies one evening  like we had discussed before.
looking for yesterdays catch to drop my line

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.