Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Transportation

ATV/Snowmobile Custom DIY Storage

(1/1)

Rogger2006:
Folks I have an older sled (2012 Polaris 550 IQ Shift) that I'm upgrading and bringing back to life! I've put a new taller windshield on, coldcutters into the track and Dooly ski runners. My next project for the rig is a custom storage (trappers) rear box. If you guys have some sweet storage setups, please send some pics of your rigs and any advice would be much appreciated. Im most concerned with being able to fit and safely store my Livescope system and hold my jigging rods, maybe even a bait bucket. Lets see your setups!

cweaver:
In case you can't find them, Johnson's cargo rack system was bought and rebranded by a small company in Owosso MI.  Here's a link to their website.

https://outdoorcargosystem.com

I was looking for them a little while ago and was shocked to find them in my own back yard, quite literally since I live on the north side of Owosso  ;D

badger132:
I built a box for my Tundra that has a quick connect for a Ridgid tool box. The crate from Ridgid snaps on top, and the wooden base unit has scabbards for 8 rods and a spot to carry tip ups, plus storage underneath for my snowmobile tools and tow strap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version