Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

St. Agatha Long Lake Ice Fishing Derby

<< < (4/5) > >>

icewoman:
Anyone know what the winners were??
Any pictures??

jacksmelt71:

--- Quote from: Flaaaagman on Jan 31, 2022, 06:51 AM ---Oh and it was Jig!!!! Spent the night ON Eagle Lake with my wife and son in an Otter pop-up.  ::)They are a hearty crew!!! Woke up to howling wind at 0200 and 10+ inches of snow!! Iced a few brookies, but nothing to place. Had a great time, thank you to all the sponsors and volunteers! :tipup:

--- End quote ---
yeah id love to do some winter camping in my insulated otter but not at last weekends temps. was there alot of people out there? only way id fish in those conditions is if i could fish out of my truck.

hardwatergrampa:

--- Quote from: icewoman on Jan 31, 2022, 11:17 AM ---Anyone know what the winners were??
Any pictures??

--- End quote ---
         Brenda you can watch it on face book 36 min takes a few for the video to start

coolasice:
They skipped 5 door prizes... hopefully they post those winners later

Bduals207:

--- Quote from: Flaaaagman on Jan 31, 2022, 06:51 AM ---Oh and it was Jig!!!! Spent the night ON Eagle Lake with my wife and son in an Otter pop-up.  ::)They are a hearty crew!!! Woke up to howling wind at 0200 and 10+ inches of snow!! Iced a few brookies, but nothing to place. Had a great time, thank you to all the sponsors and volunteers! :tipup:

--- End quote ---

I did 3 nights on long in an eskimo 949i no issues. A great way to weed out the softies though that's for sure. Had the woodstove going and all. A great time, and some great people for sure. I pulled up a pretty nice L.L but not enough to place. Surprised NO 3rd touge for kids was entered tho. Cant wait until next year!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version