Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Darkhouse Spearing

Golf ball hanger/spinner

<< < (6/6)

Martian:

--- Quote from: crittrgittr on Dec 30, 2017, 03:47 PM ---   Here's what they look like.
  Brands are: "In the Breeze" (shown) or..."Ship it your way"
  Both on Amazon.

--- End quote ---
  I ordered 3 motors from amazon yesterday. are all double/ or single balls? I am going to do one with a spinner skirt on the bottom in stead of a spoon but what do you use to attach the ball to the motor to adjust the length of depth needed? or do you just measure from the motor to ice, and add 3 ft? or whatever? and , I was thinking nail polish , thoughts?
 thanks

crittrgittr:
 I attach a mono line approx. 12'-13' long. My hub ceiling is approx. 6-1/2' high, this puts the spinner approx. 6-1/2' under the ice.
 I also used nail polish for color. It sticks good to the surface of the golf ball. I also used a clear coat on some of the colors. It seemed to "brighten" them up a bit.

Ronnie D:
I know this is an old thread but i never knew there's a darkhouse section.
My question is if you slushies solved your spinner issue.
I've developed one that will jig, spin , wobble or swim single or double decoys w/ teaser attache.
Speed is variable from 3-10 rpm
Look for Da Pike Bomb by Thanksgiving 2023 - patent pending

maddogg:
In Wisc. we spear sturgeon.
I knew a guy that had good luck with a Pabst Blue Ribbon beer sign hanging in his hole.

Whopper Stopper:

--- Quote from: Ronnie D on Sep 06, 2022, 06:46 PM ---I know this is an old thread but i never knew there's a darkhouse section.
My question is if you slushies solved your spinner issue.
I've developed one that will jig, spin , wobble or swim single or double decoys w/ teaser attache.
Speed is variable from 3-10 rpm
Look for Da Pike Bomb by Thanksgiving 2023 - patent pending

--- End quote ---

Sounds like a winner :thumbsup:

WS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version