Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

FNCL points system proposal.

(1/7) > >>

transplantfromMN:
Just a proposal should we do a FNCL points system? each crappie over so many inches =1 pt ext ext. than do a end of the year champ? maybe just for bragging rights or donated gifts? Just a suggestion to try and keep everyone interested....

Frozen_nutts:

--- Quote from: transplantfromMN on Sep 19, 2005, 07:23 PM ---Just a proposal should we do a FNCL points system? each crappie over so many inches =1 pt ext ext. than do a end of the year champ? maybe just for bragging rights or donated gifts? Just a suggestion to try and keep everyone interested....

--- End quote ---
IWAS THIINKING THE SAME THING CHAD>....but with all the action it will be hard to keep track....perhaps a system like...A one crappie (inches) per FNCL night.....total...inch es at the end of the season thing may work..If ya miss a night you will be in deep  LOL ;D

transplantfromMN:
I agree that missing a week would screw a person up big time but if you think about it everyone is bound to miss at least one day.. I believe that things would get interesting come the end of the season.. Total in inches would work well or total in Lbs. we could have a leader board posted at scotts shanty... It would definatly keep things interesting.

billditrite:
i think the easiest way to keep track would be per fish. inches and pounds is gonna complicate calculating things on a weekly basis.if its per fish you can post a pic to make it easy enough to count . i think bragging rights is a great prize but i  am concerned about the legality of it all. i am email ing the IF&W to see if we would be in violation. stay tuned!!

billditrite:
there are no length minimum and no bag limit on black crappie. i think one point awarded per fish and maybe a bonus point for a crappie over 14" we will keep a scoreboard in the crappieshack as well as on here. do we want to limit eligibilty to fish caught on friday nights or should it be whenever you can get there? a photograph will easily keep a tally

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version