Author Topic: Black Friday Sales - Jacket & Bibs  (Read 1305 times)

Offline cleveland

• IceShanty Rookie
Black Friday Sales - Jacket & Bibs
« on: Nov 14, 2018, 07:46 PM »
I’m looking for a float jacket and bibs... and I’m guessing I’m not alone.

Who has the best Black Friday deal? I’m pretty set on Hardwater for myself but I am sure other could benefit from and sale on jacket & bibs.

Right now the best deal I have seen is 25% off at Dicks but thier Hardwater sizes are limited. What have you found?

Offline Herms

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Black Friday Sales - Jacket & Bibs
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2018, 11:30 AM »
Keep an eye on Overtons they burned a bunch of people last year but they had some good sales earlier this fall and will probably have another around black friday.  I ended up getting my climate suit for right at $300 it's been a headache as the jacket was out of stock for a bit but it all worked out.

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 2018, 12:50 PM »
Dicks 25% off one item coupon for Black Friday online was the best I found, without waiting for a spring clearance somewhere. Picked up a pair of Striker predator bibs for $150 two years ago. 

Offline SHaRPS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #3 on: Nov 15, 2018, 12:52 PM »
Dicks 25% off one item coupon for Black Friday online was the best I found, without waiting for a spring clearance somewhere. Picked up a pair of Striker predator bibs for $150 two years ago.

This is exactly what I did for the Hardwater jacket and bibs a few years ago.
Just add water.

Offline ksgoosekillr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 15, 2018, 01:06 PM »
where are you guys seeing the %25 off one item at on Dicks?

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Nov 15, 2018, 06:40 PM »
where are you guys seeing the %25 off one item at on Dicks?

We were talking about seeing it the last couple years, if they are doing it again and I remember right it came out the day of.

Offline ksgoosekillr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Nov 16, 2018, 09:15 AM »
i dont know how well this will work but fish usa regularly runs buy a $50 get a $15 card. combine that with their $40 off $200 and you can get a complete striker hard water suit for $350 if you purchase the jacket and bib separately. just buy 6 - $50 cards and you will get 6 $15 cards. For my size the jacket is $259, and bib is $259.

Each item use 3 $50 cards, and 3 $15 cards, = $195, with their discount total is $219.99, out of pocket $24.99. total out of pocket $150 + $24.99 = $174.99 * 2 = $349.98 or %33 off retail

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.