The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: 2014 license  (Read 4865 times)

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 2014 license
« Reply #60 on: Jan 07, 2014, 10:26 AM »
the fish commission must need are money for the new license they cant even plow the parking lots

I bet your right brother.More money for the trout stamp to stock less trout.WAY TO GO.WHAT A STATE.

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #61 on: Jan 07, 2014, 11:32 PM »
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH! don't even mention a Ice Fishing Stamp, kidding around one of the fools will see it
 :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #62 on: Jan 07, 2014, 11:39 PM »
Clayboy, I agree with you completely and have heard lots of hunters say the same thing, bring back the three day doe season.  It would take a year or two but the deer numbers would bounce back quickly.  Unfortunately it seems like the Game Commission could care less what the hunters want.

Chez, you're right have us pay more and get less.  It seems to be the new trend, maybe it's politically correct.  HAHAHA  As for not plowing out the parking areas maybe they didn't budget for it, if they get wind the fishermen and women want them plowed out, gee that's a no brainer, they might come up with the idea of having an ice fishing stamp to cover the costs of plowing.  I'd be willing to bet they'd say something if a guy took the initiative to help out his fellow fishermen and women and plowed it

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #63 on: Jan 07, 2014, 11:41 PM »
 :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #64 on: Jan 08, 2014, 07:43 AM »
unions would greive it for overtime

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #65 on: Jan 08, 2014, 08:23 AM »
unions would greive it for overtime

LMAO.BUT YOYR RIGHT CLAYBOY> :)

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #66 on: Jan 08, 2014, 08:30 PM »
You know I have been watching this post started and it seems to be getting little out of hand with comments that has nothing to do with the post. It was simple remember to all of you to not forget to get your 2014 fishing license. Not ment to start a war about huntin or Gary Alt or what you should/shouldn't keep while fishin. So let's keep to the topic! Stay safe and tight lines everyone.

Sorry but posts evolve since so many people see them and comment but usually end up coming full circle.  Besides people comment as they feel no reason to censor them, that's what makes this site great.

Offline icedd

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #67 on: Jan 09, 2014, 05:26 AM »
How about New York dropped the price of a license 20 bucks starting Feburary 1

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #68 on: Jan 09, 2014, 07:13 AM »
YES.This was to happen in november but it didnt.Im glad i waited.

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #69 on: Jan 09, 2014, 07:27 AM »
Sorry but posts evolve since so many people see them and comment but usually end up coming full circle.  Besides people comment as they feel no reason to censor them, that's what makes this site great.

This was a good site [[[AT 1 TIME]]]Its too matter of fact anymore.IT seems everyone wants to tell you what to say or do.I think you should be able to talk about what you want.And state you opinion weather it strays from the topic or not.Isnt this what the sites for?It seems everyone on this site wants to be a MODERATOR.I know a lot of guys that have left this site or stay silent for this reason.ITS LIKE A SOAP OPERA sometimes.I dont mean to offend anyone but  I THINK WE NEED TO CHILL OUT A BIT.I think its fun to stir the pot a bit AS THEY SAY.GOOD LUCK GUYS.Be SAFE.

Offline Rebelfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hook 'em and Cook 'em...TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT!
« Reply #70 on: Jan 09, 2014, 07:57 AM »

That's wonderful....and this isn't directed toward you, but King Cuomo and the rest of his leftist elite TRAMPLED all over new Yorker's 2nd amendment rights....was that worth the $20 savings???

Ice Fisherman Walk on Water!

Offline ADKer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #71 on: Jan 09, 2014, 08:14 AM »

Am I missing something here? Looks like it's a $4.00 decrease.
http://www.dec.ny.gov/permits/95007.html
"I got a shotgun, rifle & a 4-wheel drive. A Country Boy can survive."
Hank Williams Jr.

Offline ldenjp

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #72 on: Jan 09, 2014, 09:31 AM »
They are talking about the non-resident prices. Hunting went down much more.

HTTR
Jerry

Offline Rebelfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hook 'em and Cook 'em...TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT!
« Reply #73 on: Jan 09, 2014, 10:31 AM »
That's what they do...destroy your gun rights but reduce the cost  of a license so that the uneducated voter says" hey what a great guy! They lowered the price of a license!"   :-\

Ice Fisherman Walk on Water!

Offline ldenjp

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #74 on: Jan 09, 2014, 11:08 AM »
Totally agree with you Joel.  That is their plan. Many non-residents did not go to NY this year because of the outrageous gun laws. So their plan is to bring them back via decreased license costs.

HTTR
Jerry

Offline paulinpa

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #75 on: Jan 09, 2014, 11:45 AM »
  "How about New York dropped the price of a license 20 bucks starting Feburary 1"

This is especially odd considering that their licensing year runs from October to October

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • one of my future ice buddies
« Reply #76 on: Jan 09, 2014, 04:35 PM »
  "How about New York dropped the price of a license 20 bucks starting Feburary 1"

This is especially odd considering that their licensing year runs from October to October

that's what I was thinking too. 

so are they going to give the guys that bought the same license earlier in the year a rebate then.  same license for less is kind of screwing the guys that already did it.   OH wait I know why they waited.........  they already got all the salmon money and most all of the ice fishermans money.  the only thing they have to lookforward to now is the open water season. 

I have not been back to fish NY waters since they upped to 70.00  still not sure if ill go because of the crap they pulled. 

RGIII keeps a bench mighty warm

Offline paulinpa

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #77 on: Jan 09, 2014, 04:54 PM »
    I fish a week every summer, so I only get the 7 day. Now that I want to fish the Chautauqua ice tournament, I see that buying for the year will not be a bargain at all, unless I go a lot more often. Maybe I'll try some of Kinzua over the border

Offline gotice2

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #78 on: Jan 09, 2014, 04:54 PM »
Ny dropped licenses for fishing to $25.00 starting February first and the licenses will be good for one year from when ever you buy it starting starting febury 2014 . If you buy a life time license it will be linked to your driving license . As of 1/6/04 you can purches your lice cd for fishing the system is up and running but try finding someone that sells a fishing license or even know what is going on . The only places that I have found that are set up to sell fishing licenses in WNY is any of the town halls so if your looking to buy a fishing license call any of the town halls to make sure they are set up to do the new fishing licenses . If any one know of some where else that sells them let us know . Any of the local bait stores that I called none of them had them gander Mtn does not have them nor does dicks sporting goods walmart kmart .

Offline paulinpa

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #79 on: Jan 09, 2014, 05:00 PM »
   I've always gotten mine at the Wal Mart in Lakewood towards Jamestown by Chautauqua

Offline kabswrangler

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #80 on: Jan 29, 2014, 11:20 PM »
Can't get one around here... Hopefully on the first when the changes take place I can get one. Sucks worrying about getting ticketed every time I get on the ice. :callcops: Oh yeah...why do people talk about deer on the ice fishing website? :nono: I really don't care all that much. Just would be easier to get more ice fishing info if we didn't have to sift through the deer/hunting chat. I want my money back!

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #81 on: Jan 30, 2014, 10:52 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.