Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1606938 times)

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #15840 on: May 23, 2019, 11:51 AM »
I heard them mention boa constrictors  ;)

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15841 on: May 23, 2019, 02:53 PM »
Hope everyone has a nice Holiday weekend.     There's a spooky video with someone spouse video taping it around the neck of her husband like normal. The next thing you know it's starts squeezing the neck (maybe the red camera light freaked it out) the one shooting the video had to get a knife and cut the snakes head off. It was almost to late.

Online Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15842 on: May 23, 2019, 03:14 PM »
               Depends on the kind of snake some squeeze and some bite! ::)

Iw

And what's wrong with squeezing and biting?....... >:D >:D >:D @)
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #15843 on: May 24, 2019, 02:22 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  58* and windy this am, high of 65 expected.

Dom...nice touch adding the blade!   :clap: What do you think the lure weighs? With a smaller treble on a drop chain that would definitely catch perch as well, lol. 
  OG...scarey stuff with those boas, not for me!  Hope you have a great weekend also!   :thumbsup:
  H2...it’s been a great week at work, feeling better every day!  :thumbsup:  My buddy at work mentioned there’s lots of things floating around in the reservoir....like trees and docks!
  Wally...glad you got another chance to get the lawn under control. Saw this video last night and thought of you and Mr.WW at the ice cream shop... ;Dhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PfDoDWlSp1o
  Marv...hope the fix does the job, way to go!!   :clap:
  Jeff... hope the lawn mowing went ok again, gotta be careful protecting that wing.  :thumbsup:

Last 8 hours coming up before the long weekend! Finished up the last of my meds yesterday, and according to the RN who has been helping me daily with the dressing etc, everything is looking good. Follow up with the Dr. on Tuesday, might see if I can get in today instead.
  Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15844 on: May 24, 2019, 04:48 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                            It's 55* and cloudy here on my hill, the sun is forecast to come out later. ::) Some thunder storms rolled through last night. :cookoo:
                            Eddie........I'm glad that your arm is healing nicely. :thumbsup: That is a funny video. :roflmao:
                            Dom.........Nothing wrong with biting and squeezing, it depends who's doing it. :o
                            OG...........A lot of people have Boas for pet but they're wild animals and can be unpredictable. ???
                            Marv........Did you get a chance to test your repair? ???
                            Wally/H2L.......you must have gotten those thunder storms last night as well.
                            Got my lawn mowed yesterday without a hitch except for those Black flies, my arms look like I used them for a pin cushion. ::)
                  My wife got more of her garden planted as well. :clap:
                            I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out doing!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15845 on: May 24, 2019, 05:00 AM »
Good morning Eddie, Good morning Everyone :bow:

52 heading into the 70's later with showers ending.

Eddie great to read you are feeling better, glad that one is about in the books :clap:

Not sure what was going on last night but it didn't pay to eat supper last night, I was up 3 different times.Yesterday I finished splitting everything I wanted for this year. I have 5 cords of white oak in the stack and the splitter worked great.

When I finished the wood I was still able to squeeze in mowing the yard, I wound it up just as the wife rolled in.

Time to lace up the hiking shoes. Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15846 on: May 24, 2019, 05:35 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....glad you're almost 100% again  :thumbsup:  thanks for the video, always good to start the day with a laugh  :roflmao:

IW....yep the t-storms rolled thru here too, some pretty good winds involved, don't remember ever getting so many tornado warnings before  :o  those black flies are brutal this year  >:(

WS....hope the tummy's feeling better this morning ;)  glad to hear the splitter fix worked & the wood stack is complete  :flex: :clap:

H2L.....can't imagine the rain and winds did much to help the lake/shoreline  ::) 

TT.....hope all is well with you  :)

Noticed a ugly grinding noise while driving yesterday  ::)   ended up with new pads & rotors by day's end  ;) 
Not sure what's happening today....might plant the garden if the rain holds off for awhile  :)

Have a good day at work or play. Safe travels to those hitting the road for the weekend. Stay safe.

Online hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15847 on: May 24, 2019, 05:37 AM »
Good Morning. 60 degrees with a breeze.

WS, you had a busy day. Hope you are feeling better.

IW, the storms went thru here about 8:30. Wind blew pretty good and the dish went out a couple times.

Eddie, glad work is going well and you are healing up. Yes, lots of stuff in the lake. Had a nice dock on my beach the other day but it went on down the lake before I could get it tied to my deck. I see them towing it up the lake last night. They put the dock in at the launch yesterday. There goes my entertainment for the weekend. New Trek decking on it.

WW, my wife would jump out of a plane at 50,000 feet if she saw a snake.

Not a lot planned for the weekend. Cook out on Sunday. May even get the boat out of the garage.

Have a good day...h2l

I see WW checked in while I was posting. Most of the shorelines are now tree/brush lines. The campsite has many of their sites that were "on the water" now "in the water". You would need a "lifeguard" at the "lifeguard cabin" and you can "dock" your car at the "parking lot". Campsite gets some of that most years but by now the lake has usually dropped.
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15848 on: May 24, 2019, 07:39 AM »
I came home yesterday, turkey less. This has been the weirdest turkey season I have seen since I started hunting them around 1980. They will not respond to calling. It is almost impossible to ambush one as they are not following a pattern like normal. The ones I planned on sitting on yesterday crossed the road 100 yards from where they have been crossing but a thinder storm was comming thorugh so I did not hunt at sunrise. Though theseason does not end until the 31st I am not going back over. If I want to fix a wild turkey for Thanksgiving I will have to shoot one this fall.

For you that are scared of snakes you should have seen the normal Gator huntners show last night. Troy was in Fla hunting boas in the everglades. The biggest one they cauught was around 12 feet. I saw two blue racers dead on the road yesterday. I have not seen one in years. I used to chase them the former wifes way when we were hunting shroons years ago. I am evil at times. LOL

ww I saw an article about all of the Great Lakes are at near record levels. Lake Ontario is the highest. There is a road across the end of a lake where the river comes in that is going to be closed for a longtime as the lake is over the road because of the high Lake Michigan level. It is a long detour to get to the other side of the lake.

WS It is great the fix worked on the splitter. Looking at the picture makes my back ache with the splitter being that low. When I rented splitter it was one that was high and could be stood on end so I could split the stuff I could not lift standing on end.

I need to mow the yard but thereis rain moving in. I got home to find a bunch of dandelions that had grown tall and put seeds in the yard. If I had been home I would have taken my weed whip and took them out before the seeded out.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15849 on: May 24, 2019, 08:41 AM »
Good Morning ER's soggy and cool here but sunny and warm tomorrow through the weekend. Thanks for the prayers for my brother he is done with chemo and radiation. Now he has to wait a while and then be re-evaluated. Hope to have my trout stamp and license within the week. The kid will be home this weekend. Yeah

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15850 on: May 24, 2019, 09:15 AM »
I forgot to add in my earlier post that I decided to go over to hunt rather than attend the Zoning Board Of appeals meeting on Tuesday night. I guess I missed an entertaining meeting. The hall was  filled with blue shirts supporting the ban on short term rentals on our lake. One 80 year old woman that has lived at the lake for 40 years told the two board members that were behind the reason for the meeting that have short term rentals that this is the worst board in history. She told them they should resign immediately.

What these two do not know is that there is an old court order that makes short term rentals illegal. Our  lawyer is holding it in his back pocket if one of them tries to go to court over this as the ZBA turned down the appeal so they can not do short term rentals

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15851 on: May 24, 2019, 11:19 AM »
H2L.....

[/quote]WW, my wife would jump out of a plane at 50,000 feet if she saw a snake.[/quote]

X2 on that  :o

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15852 on: May 24, 2019, 02:36 PM »
I came home yesterday, turkey less.

WS It is great the fix worked on the splitter. Looking at the picture makes my back ache with the splitter being that low. When I rented splitter it was one that was high and could be stood on end so I could split the stuff I could not lift standing on end.

TT Sorry to read no turkey, everyone was pulling for you.

The splitter picture was a little deceiving. The I beam and ram are almost to my belt so there is some bending but not real bad. Our first splitter was 12" high, that was a killer.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15853 on: May 24, 2019, 02:52 PM »
WS That picture made my back feel better!!!!!!!!!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15854 on: May 24, 2019, 07:26 PM »
Heard Colorado is now drought free, sounds like the Great Lakes are too.

WW must be that time of year for breaks, I ordered fronts and rotors for the pickup yesterday.  Along with shocks all around.

Hit 70 today so maybe January is over ?
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #15855 on: May 25, 2019, 12:25 AM »
Good early morning, nice weather the past few days believe rain is supposed to arrive Saturday afternoon or evening. I received a phone call fro my friend who recently lost his father Thursday night around 9 PM was I free to come to local hospital ER. I thought something had happened to his mother but he was reason for the call needed me to pick up his mother since he was not sure if he would be admitted to the hospital thankfully I was able to help him out talked with him Friday afternoon he is home has some type of infection that causes swelling in his legs on antibiotics.
Wallyworld may you get your garden planted this weekend. Curious how your newly planted Magnolia tree handles the central NY. winter weather.
Icefisher-45 I saw some photos from Missouri on the news plenty of damage from the tornado.  May you get  an appointment with the neurologist and he clear you to have the second surgery.
Eddie forgot about it being the fifth anniv. of this thread ditto your and others comments great main group of posters. Happy to read you have finished the course of medication and site of infection looks good best at the doctors.
Ice Wanderer  praise to your mother for letting you have a pet snake. I wonder what type of release people have to sign before having one of the snake massages. Good to read you are out of the sling may remaining PT give results the ortho. doctor is looking for and you have good range of motion in the shoulder.
Whopper Stopper good job completing all the tree work. Glad you were able to repair the wood splitter. Looking at the photos I'm wondering how the lift works thought you would have some type of ramp on the machine..
Raquettedacker nice work creating the fishing lure may you catch a good sized fish with it.
Old Goat crazy what some items go for at auction what artist designed the metal rabbit that someone would spend that about to own it must be nice to have money to spend on works of art. Best with the open water fishing. Enjoy the Summer with your daughter.I'm adding your brother to my prayer list may he be in remission and eventually be the cancer.
IFF did you see Lefty's post with photo of Grand Mesa visitor's center sure does look like January.
Hunts2long your wife can not pass on some of the cook books to your daughters. ;) happy the repaired dock is finally in place assume you will wait till after this weekend to attempt launching your boat.
Tom Turkey sorry you did not get a Spring turkey. Sounds like the board members doing short term rentals have angered many people not to mention the rest of Assoc. board. May you win the battle if it goes to the courts.A good and safe holiday weekend to all.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #15856 on: May 25, 2019, 04:32 AM »
Good Morning Steve, Morning Everyone,
  Calm and 47* this am, high of 70 today with some thunder storms expected this afternoon/evening.

Steve...very nice of you to help out your friend and his Mom, best wishes to him getting better. The Dr.’s office couldn’t schedule me in yesterday, so will follow up on Tuesday....Thank You.   :thumbsup:
  Bud... hope the nicer weather sticks around now for you....did your garden survive? 
  Tom...sorry you didn’t get your bird, certainly wasn’t from lack of trying. We’ll be pulling for you this Fall. Sounds like that was some board meeting... :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2...my friend at work mentioned the campsite was closed, water everywhere. Probably going to be some upset campers for awhile.
  OG...very good news on your brother, best wishes to him moving forward now problem free!   :thumbsup: Congratulations to your daughter wrapping up the college year!!   :clap:
  Wally...glad you got a kick out of the video...saw that and remembered your bike rides.  ;D. Good luck with the garden, that’s on my agenda with the lawn mowing today.   :thumbsup:
  Marv...hope the stomach is feeling better today, Man, you’ve been busy!!  Glad the splitter is back to working properly again, nice job on the fix!  :clap:  Have you planned a fishing trip with your SIL yet....you deserve one!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff...glad the lawn went well, those black flies have been horrible here as well, nasty little things! Having the family over this weekend?   :thumbsup:

Thank You all for the well wishes, getting there!!    :thumbsup:   
  Lots of catching up to do around the house today, maybe a trip to get some more plants for the garden. So many of my seedlings, especially the peppers, just seem to be stunted for some reason. Probably from not having grow lights and lack of sun.
  Hoping Everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend.... :thumbsup:    Cawfee’s on...

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15857 on: May 25, 2019, 04:58 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                     It's 46* and clear here on my hill but showers to come. ::)
                     Eddie........I'm glad that your arm is healing well, what exactly did they say it was.? I think a lot of people are having the same
             problem with their gardens, I'd say the lack of sunshine also. ??? No plans as of yet for a BBQ, my wife is at her sons again then going                         
             to her mothers for a couple of days. :whistle:
                     Bud.......Yeah, I don't think any where there are drought conditions, I remember just a couple of years ago the Great Lakes were
             way down on their water levels, not now. :o
                     Steve.....X2 on helping your friend. :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
                     Tom.......Better luck next fall with the turkeys. ???
                     H2L.......I don't remember the lake being this high for so long? ???
                     Wally......I hope the weather holds long enough to get your garden in! :blink:
                     Not much going on today, my #2 son is coming over this morning to cut up a big limb that fell down in my back yard.
                     I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out doing.

IW

Online hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15858 on: May 25, 2019, 05:34 AM »

Eddie, this was yesterday at the campsite. The beach area is to the right.

This is at the launch. As you can see the campsite is open. They had 73 campers coming in yesterday. They also have about 50 sites that are too wet to use of the appx. 250 they have. This is as far up as the dock will come so you are going to get your feet wet.

Mr. Clean, oldest daughter doesn't cook and the youngest uses internet to get most of her recipes.

45* and fog this morning...h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15859 on: May 25, 2019, 06:24 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....think lack of sun and colder temps are the main culprits  >:(  hoping we've turned the corner on all that now  ;)

MrC....kudos for being there for your friend  :bow: :thumbsup:  the magnolis is supposed to be hardy to -20*, we'll see  :-\

IW.....nice your son's coming over to lend a hand   :flex:

H2L.....read yesterday that it will be AT LEAST 2 more weeks before water levels start to recede IF we don't get any big storms   :wacko:

WS.....hoping to read you have some fun (non work) things planned for the weekend  ???  ;)2  :whistle:

TT.....sorry you couldn't find the shot this spring  :( 

IFF.....hope you have some time to enjoy the weekend, maybe wet a line somewhere  @)

OG......always nice to have the kids come home for summer break  :thumbsup:  enjoy

Will be finishing up the garden today.....long range forecast looks pretty safe  ;) 

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15860 on: May 25, 2019, 07:53 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Beautiful sunshine day starting out, a high of 70 expected a little later on. For some reason I over slept this morning and was awakened to what sounded like a thousand song birds chirping away, I don't usually hear such a chorus.

Eddie hope the Mason Garden starts to stretch and pop :thumbsup: No plans yet on the fishing, the s-i-l has about 25 lakes picked out for when I am ready.

IW good luck with the limb pickup :thumbsup:

WW good going wrapping up the planting :thumbsup: So far nothing fun planned here.

mr.clean there is a hydraulic ram that fastens from the bottom of the tray to the I beam. The tray goes up and down with one of the levers and the other lever operates the main ram. You lower the pan and roll a round onto it, lift the tray up and the block rolls to the I beam and you split it. You can then store the other half on the tray while you are splitting the first half. On the big blocks you may have 5-6 pieces of wood in the on deck tray as you reduce what you are working on to make it stove size.

A trip to menards is on tap this morning and a walk down the road later. The s-i-l was here at day break hooking up her kayak, she is head to Wisconsin for the day chasing bass.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15861 on: May 25, 2019, 08:29 AM »
Long and noisy night. Thunderstorms kept rolling through most of the night. Bright and sunny this morning. I just dumped 1.75 inches out of the rain gauge. There might have been some in the gauge before these storms hit.

The lawn needs mowing but every time I wanted to start yesterday it started to sprinkle. I ended up cleaning two guns. One was my old $29.95 Single Six Ithaca. I has had camo tape on it for too long. it was a chore to get it off and get the glue residue off of it. The recoil pad had turned to rock hard rubber. I had to chisel off the ends of it to get to the screws to get it off.

They changed when you can legally shoot fireworks in the state. It used to be the day of and the day before and the day after. Memorial week end you can only shot them on Saturday and Sunday. You can not shoot them on the Holiday. Same with Labor Day. The 4th is ridiculous with 6 days. June 29th through the 4th. $1,000 fine if you get caught out of those dates. Our poor dogs will suffer with all of those days around the 4th.

It was hunter error that caused me to not fill my tag. I missed two. My 835 used to shoot high and now it is not consistant. All over the place. I bought it as my Model 12 got to heavy to lug around the woods so I bought it.

A lot of the inland lakes are high around her too. There are two that they are trying to figure out where to pump the excess water as homes are getting flooded. There are a string of lakes and ponds around my other palce that get high when Lake Michigan does. Their evidently is an under ground river running through there. When I was helping write the history booklet for the town centenial in 1973 I came aboon a report of a saw dust pile on the lake  just north of my hunting property sliding in the lake and blocking the outlet flooding the saw mill. When they dynamited the saw dust it was reported that saw dust came out of a spring a couple of miles away.

Marv Yesterday I went over and helped my neighbor chip up part of the huge piles of branches he needed to get done so he could get the back yard cleaned up so he could put the house up for sale. He sure put the smaller chipper he rented through a work out. Their is still alot to get done.

Some one mentioned wisteria a while back. I love it as my mother had one at one end of her clothes line. I had to keep cutting it back as it would run down the lines I have one at my other place that was pulled out of the ditch in VA when I was hunting down their in the mid 90's. It has been moved a few time so it is not doing that great. I drove by her old house the other day. Her two flowering crabs were beautiful as usual.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15862 on: May 25, 2019, 11:50 AM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, Looks like it’s going to be a nice day out. Grass is growing at a good rate. Cutting it isn’t in the budget. To expensive to just do the front. We’re leaving in 2 weeks. Yesterday we lucked out. Went looking for a storage unit and places near us were full. We left one place and didn’t get very far and the place called and said one just became available. That was a miracle. Moving isn’t fun and i’m not use to not being able to do things.

Wally World, Hope you get the garden finished today and have time to go fishing or riding.

Whopper Stopper, Have a safe trip to Menards and have a good walk later. Hope you get out on the water soon.

Tom Turkey, That stinks you didn’t get a turkey. Guy down the street has a lot if turkeys in his yard. That was very nice of you to help out your neighbor.

Hunts2long, Looks like a great place to go camping.

Ice Wanderer, That’s nice you’ll see you #2 son today.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15863 on: May 25, 2019, 04:48 PM »
What garden I have in got past the cold,

Nice out today, had to turn in my McGyver card, the other coils are not the same.  Went and got a cheap trimmer to get control of the trimming work.

now for a kick back and a cool one.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15864 on: May 26, 2019, 05:17 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                    It's 57* and partly cloudy skies, we had a little rain yesterday afternoon. ::)
                    Bud.......Too bad the coil wouldn't work, some of those cheaper tools are better than the big company ones. ???
                    Tom.......Good job helping your neighbor with the chipping. :thumbsup:
                    Marv......If the birds are chirping away, means a nice day is in store.  :whistle: I hope Jen had some good success catching Bass. ::)
                    I-45.......I'm glad you were able to get a storage unit. :thumbsup:
                    Eddie......I nhope you were able to catch up on work around your home!
                    The limb clean up went well, my son and his family all chipped in, little Carson dragged all the small branches to the fire pit to
             burn later. They invited me down for dinner London Broil was on the menu, I couldn't turn that down.
                    Not much going on today, a neighbor is up for the weekend, he said something about getting together.
                    I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out.

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15865 on: May 26, 2019, 05:28 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Looks like it’s going to be around mid 80s today. Landlord came by yesterday to complain about the lawn and to make sure we were moving next weekend and to tell me he was coming over next weekend to supervise to make sure no damage is done. My wife is working this weekend till Tuesday then she’s off till a week from Tuesday which will be good.

Old Goat, That’s good news about your brother.

IFF, Hope the new trimmer works and your able to figure out what’s wrong with your other trimmer.

Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.

Old Goat
Take a kid ice fishing

Online hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15866 on: May 26, 2019, 05:34 AM »
57* and some fog. Got some rain overnight.
Ice-45 good find on the storage area. The ones around here are always full.
TT, didn't hear of many turkey's being taken around here this year. Think the wet weather had something to do with it.
My brother said there is an outside wedding at Lapland Lake this evening. He said it is going to be a BIG wedding, "thousands of black flies" are coming. He said they are about the worst he has ever seen them. He said the biride may be the "first" to wear white and smell of "old woodsman" fly repellant.
Have a good day...h2l

Fog is burning off.
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #15867 on: May 26, 2019, 05:50 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, I-45, H2, Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy and calm winds this am, 63* with a high possibly touching 80 today.

Bud...glad the garden survived through the snow and unseasonably cold weather!  :clap:  Any plans for another trip to Cherry Creek soon?
  I-45...moving is never fun, but that was great news on the storage room becoming available, awesome!  :thumbsup: That landlord sounds like a ....I’ll bite my tongue.   ;D. Hope everything goes well Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...about the only fireworks legal here are fountains and sparklers...and my county isn’t even listed for that, lol. Guess I will be breaking the law again doing sparklers with my grandkids this 4th of July.   :callcops:   
Sparkling Devices
While most fireworks remain illegal in New York State, a recent law has authorized counties and cities outside of New York City to legalize the sparklers and certain sparkling devices for those who are over 18 years of age.
It is a crime to provide a sparkler to a person less than 18 years of age, even in the jurisdictions where sparkling devices have been legalized.
  Marv...think I saw you out in the hallway when I signed on, lol. How did the Bass fishing go for your SIL yesterday?
I added a few more plants to the garden yesterday...cherry tomatoes, sweet banana peppers, and a couple jalapeños.
  Wally...forecast looks pretty good, few more rain showers in the week ahead..won’t have to water the garden anyway, lol.   :thumbsup: 
  H2...thanks for sharing the pictures, wow, that water is high! That was good news they opened some of the campsite anyway, thought it totally closed.   :thumbsup:  Did you get your boat out of storage?
  Jeff...the Dr. seems to think the cyst was actually caused by an ingrown hair, excessive sweating and possibly deodorant of all things. It developed into a bacterial infection ....first time I’ve ever experienced anything like that, crossing fingers it’s the last!!   :thumbsup:   Glad the tree removal went well, that’s awesome the family all helped out!!   :clap:  London Broil....yum, couldn’t pass that up!!   :thumbsup:

Threw a belt on the riding mower yesterday, lol, so hoping Home Depot or Tractor Supply will have a match for that this afternoon. Will check with my son to see when he can give the old man a hand dropping the deck and all that fun stuff to get it back on...kind of limited to doing it myself at the moment.
  Kids will be by for a brunch this am, probably fire up the grill later on and enjoy the weather with a few cold ones.
  Cawfee’s on...

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15868 on: May 26, 2019, 07:08 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....the wedding is a dressy black "fly" affair huh  ??? :roflmao: 

IF45....sounds like you won't be missing your old landlord after the move  ::)

Eddie....enjoy the day  ;)2

TT......it was me that mentioned wisteria, saw it while in NC, gorgeous flowers  :)  found and bought 2 plants at a local nursery, now to keep them alive thru winter  :-\

IW.....help with yard work and dinner  :o   ???  you're a lucky man  ;)

WS....the birds singing is a great way to wake, just would be nice if they slept a LITTLE longer in the morning  :whistle: :woot:

IFF.....glad to hear the garden survived  :clap:

Not much planned for today, looks like it may be drying out so possibly a bike ride later  :thumbsup:

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15869 on: May 26, 2019, 11:45 AM »
Thoughts and prayers for all those involved in the Virginia shooting this morning  :'( What a horrible thing to happen as people are celebrating Memorial Day  :'(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.