Author Topic: my favourite lake  (Read 811 times)

grumpymoe

my favourite lake
« on: Jan 06, 2004, 02:15 PM »
its quiet location is now becoming a north american not so best kept secret. with in-fisherman calling it the 3rd best smallmouth lake in north america, no wonder. just read the 2003 yearly fishing report. 7 musky over 50" with the largest at 53 1/2" (lake record is 55lb 11 oz). the smallmouth are a hoot to catch and are plentiful. awesome to catch and sight in the clear water. although i've been humbled many time fishing for lake trout, i still return at least twice each year for my punishment. nothing can beat early ice-out for lake trout and i'm going to try in may this year. anyone interested??   :o      ITS CROW (KAKAGI) LAKE north of nestor falls ontario. grumpymoe

Offline mrlongbeard1

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Flags up and rods bent...
Re:my favourite lake
« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2004, 02:27 PM »
My favorite lake would have to be the one any of the Finger Lakes here in NYS. Diferent lake, diferent opertunity.
When the ice is on. I'm on the ice.

Offline pot-belly-perch

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re:my favourite lake
« Reply #2 on: Jan 07, 2004, 04:45 AM »
hi   my favrate lake is or dont have one  I like  good fisherys  like candarago lake  lake morraine  oneida lake  & cayuga lake  is a finger lake  in the spring  for trout
& under cayuga lake there is a salt mine  there no fooling  

I like all those lakes the same  

Steve  :'(
smile it makes others wonder what your up to

Ye Old Big Hammer   you use the rite tool for the rite job   when in dout ye old big hammer

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.