Author Topic: Wildeye Ice Jig?  (Read 1749 times)

Offline HaveAuger

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
Wildeye Ice Jig?
« on: Dec 25, 2003, 10:20 PM »
Storm has done it again. Now they have made some jigs that look like the Rapala ice jigs, in 2 and 3 inch versions. Has anyone seen these or fished them yet?
  They don't have the fins like the Raps. do , but I will most likely order some tomorrow. Thanks for any replies!

Offline HaveAuger

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re:Wildeye Ice Jig?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2003, 04:31 PM »
Anyone? ;D

Offline seaice

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2004, 06:56 PM »
I saw them in the In Fisherman Ice Fishing Magazine, but I can't find them anywhere. Can anyone help? ???

flaggggg

« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2004, 08:15 PM »
If you're sayin they look like the jiggin rapalas by normark,nils master also makes 'em and they are killer. Wider,heavier versions that just need to be twitched.l haven't seen storms' though..... :'(

Offline Polar

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2004, 09:48 PM »
Are they the soft plastic version ?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an  well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, A fishing pole in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming \"WOO HOO, what a ride!

Offline HaveAuger

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #5 on: Jan 09, 2004, 04:06 PM »
AS FAR AS I KNOW, BPS HAS THEM IN THEIR 2004 CATALOG. I BOUGHT 10 (40 LURES) PACKS. aSET OF EACH COLOR. SOME GLOW IN THE DARK. ( I LEARNED MY LESSON IN THE SUMMER WITH THEIR BUNKER PATTERN)
i SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE THEM NEXT WEEK.
  i HAVE 3 WINDLASS COMING FROM SPORTSMAN GUIDE. THEY SHOULD ARRIVE ON THE 14TH. I GUESS THE ONLY THING I NEED DESPERATLY IS WIND PANTS. ANY IDEAS?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.