Author Topic: I love it when a plan comes together  (Read 4363 times)

Offline Mr.Seaguar

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
I love it when a plan comes together
« on: Oct 12, 2003, 12:43 PM »
Last spring we were discusing what our plans were for next fall. One of mine was to get a bunch of time off work for ice fishing. I was talking to my boss and he said that we were going to get major time off after Xmas if we wanted it. Yeeessss! Things are looking good. Hope everyone else is having good luck with ice plans.
Every plastics manufacturer claims plastics outfish livebait. So now I use livebait just for the increased challenge.

Offline asphalt_kid

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Live life hard........ICE FISH
Re:I love it when a plan comes together
« Reply #1 on: Oct 12, 2003, 02:56 PM »
I second that. I also love it when a plan comes together, especially when it involves ice fishing.

Offline Mr.Seaguar

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Oct 12, 2003, 03:13 PM »
Strangely enough, my wife seems somewhat less excited at the prospect of me taking a month off work. Even after I gave her an impromptu list of some lakes I might fish while traveling without her she didnt really warm to the idea.
Every plastics manufacturer claims plastics outfish livebait. So now I use livebait just for the increased challenge.

Offline bud

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • never put off till tom. what you can catch today!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 12, 2003, 07:39 PM »
i may also have more time this winter than usual.  not really sure if it's a good thing, but will have to make the best of it!  last winter i told the boss i needed to go and put my knee on ice.....lol.  just kidding!
BUD

mngonefishing

« Reply #4 on: Oct 12, 2003, 09:44 PM »
best watch out Seaguar. either that or have a very nice dog house did i say dog house i mean ice house ;D

Offline Mr.Seaguar

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Oct 13, 2003, 06:17 PM »
I dont EVER have to worry about my wife kicking me out or leaving me. Never ever. She knows that if she wasnt around, I would work nights and hunt and fish every single day of the rest of my life. That is simply not acceptable for her so I am 100% certain she is sticking around.

Offline mod_auger

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Oct 13, 2003, 10:34 PM »
I hate to brag, but i go to college and have a break from December 18 - January 19. It is great timing for fishing the early ice season. Plus, during my spring break it is usually one of the last weeks that anyone can get out on the ice. I'm going to have to enjoy it while I can, because I only have 2 years left in school. God I love college, especially when I am on winter and spring break!!!!
Play 'em if you wanna fillet 'em!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.