The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Where's Icetroll?  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Gamedog

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Get Whiskey Drunk!!
Where's Icetroll?
« on: Mar 07, 2007, 05:19 PM »
 :whistle:

Offline Walltrout

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Where's Icetroll?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2007, 05:32 PM »
I was up there with him for part of the trip and we did great on pike. Icetroll was getting a fair number of big walleyes.  We had to leave before he did.  Where he parked his trailer, I was hoping that the weather would stay good so he didn't get stuck down there.  Who knows, maybe he did get stuck and is still there!

"Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're doing something wrong."  John Giera

Offline Walltrout

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Mar 08, 2007, 09:12 AM »
Did you guys go into Snow Creek this time? That road can be a real bugger at times.

Yes we did.  The road wasn't too bad but one of the guys did end up sliding off the road and ended up needing a wrecker to come up and get it.  When we left it was starting to melt and get slick. 

"Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're doing something wrong."  John Giera

Offline Clark A

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2007, 01:07 PM »
I recently received an e-mail from him, and he has been super busy working his 2 jobs.  He will post some pics when he has some free time.  I called Hell Creek Marina yesterday, and the ice was very close to being unsafe.  I found a deal on an ATV so I thought I might be able to still do a trip late next week.  Timing is everything and my timing sucks!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.