Author Topic: Striker Bibs?  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Steamtrain

• Team IceShanty Regular
Striker Bibs?
« on: Oct 04, 2021, 02:45 PM »
Hello All,
I would like to get some bibs and maybe a jacket, looking at Striker primarily and was wondering if any stores(brick & mortar) carried them in stock so I could check out the different styles and sizes.
Will travel to touch and purchase bibs; NH, VT, MA, ME

thank you

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Striker Bibs?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 2021, 03:09 PM »
Amazon Now has them on line ..so exchanges and returns should be pretty EZPZ . The link may help find a local retailer .

https://strikerbrands.com/pages/sca-store-locator
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Nosaj

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Oct 06, 2021, 08:20 AM »
Runnings usually carries them.  I am not sure if they have their Ice Gear Out yet.  They usually only have the preadator bibs which are not as heavy duty as the hardwater bibs, which I recommend.  The Hardwater bibs are the only striker bibs made from 600D material, all the others are 420D.  You may want to buy them any way you can right now.  If you go to the striker site you will see that much of what they carry is only available for preorder which will be fulfilled January 2022 and they are only allocating certain amounts due to supply chain issues.  Unfortunately Amazon might be your best bet.  If you are looking for a jacket I recommend the the climate as it allows you to adjust the layers as needed based on temperature.  I am going on my 7th season with my climate jacket and my 4th season on my hardwater bibs.  I fish every weekend+ ice in to ice out.     

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4 on: Oct 06, 2021, 08:30 AM »
This video has a good explanation of the 3 most popular of the Striker Ice line up Note for the most part only the color of the suits have changed w/ an added pocket or two as well from year to year ..The Trekker is 60g of insulation so its the least warmest ..and the APEX is the newest(2021) and most expensive

Offline Steamtrain

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Oct 15, 2021, 09:29 AM »
Watched the video. Thank you.
It’s looking like I will order from Amazon, not finding much out there right now.
Either predator or climate.

Offline vanhln

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Oct 15, 2021, 12:14 PM »
If you order off Amazon, I'd make a call to Striker as they definitely help with sizing.  I called them, ordered a set based on their recommendations and they fit perfect.....

D

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7 on: Oct 15, 2021, 02:55 PM »

The trekker bibs are also 600 D

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8 on: Oct 15, 2021, 03:31 PM »
Note on the Trekker bibs ..there is no side panel elastic ..so the fit is similar to cheap snow bibs. Also the Climate jacket has a tapered fit .

Offline Steamtrain

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Oct 16, 2021, 12:40 PM »
Ordered the predator bib in XL and climate jacket in L from Striker website.
I’ll see what fits when it gets here.

Offline Steamtrain

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Oct 19, 2021, 06:49 PM »
Runnings in Claremont had some of the striker trekker and climate outerwear out today.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.