Author Topic: Skunked  (Read 574 times)

Offline woodworks

• IceShanty Rookie
Skunked
« on: Jan 20, 2024, 02:26 PM »
Got out this morning, 4 good inches of ice, tons of baitfish on the sonar. Had a few light nibbles before the sun got up, then nothing. Hitting again tomorrow, hopefully with less wind.
So i jumped ship in Tibet..............

Offline havejigwilltravel

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Skunked
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2024, 03:21 PM »
you didn't fish New Jersey. how about a clue to where you fished on 4 inches of ice

Offline serge99

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 2024, 04:21 PM »
you didn't fish New Jersey. how about a clue to where you fished on 4 inches of ice

plenty of places had 3.5+ inches of ice today and a bunch of people fishing. budd lake, hopatcong state park, monksville north side, as well as most smaller lakes in sussex county. don't hate the guy because he went out and checked the ice and fished, while you're sitting at home thinking he's lying.

Offline havejigwilltravel

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 20, 2024, 04:58 PM »
hey I want to go fishing too. i don't want to go swimming. it's early cold now. gonna get up to to the 50's next week. be safe

Offline woodworks

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 21, 2024, 04:34 AM »
plenty of places had 3.5+ inches of ice today and a bunch of people fishing. budd lake, hopatcong state park, monksville north side, as well as most smaller lakes in sussex county. don't hate the guy because he went out and checked the ice and fished, while you're sitting at home thinking he's lying.

Warren county, ice was solid.
So i jumped ship in Tibet..............

Offline Evil Tom

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Jesus walked on water...once I do it every year
« Reply #5 on: Jan 21, 2024, 06:40 AM »
One of the many reasons why I dont post anymore woodworks.Enjoy the ice while you can good luck.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.