Author Topic: Ice season looking like a flop  (Read 4666 times)

Offline dlantz1284

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Ice season looking like a flop
« Reply #30 on: Jan 16, 2017, 04:56 PM »
Any updates on parking for GG access? I only come up once or twice a season, willing to pay to park.

GG parking got shut down last year. I was there when the owner of the old spot where everyone parked was putting up the no trespassing signs. He told me someone has smashed bottles on the rocks down by his docks. I wonder who that was???

Offline derekinhawaii

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Jan 27, 2017, 11:17 PM »
Sounds like a silly question... But what does GC parking mean.  I'm not from the area but trying to learn as much as possible.  I did fish Deep Creek about 3 weeks ago when the ice was about 5in.  Did catch a damn thing but the sniffles. However It was great to get our there.  I did stop by New Germany State park for a couple of hours prior to Deep Creek.

Anyone have any luck at New Germany Lake?  I did get over to the dam (south side) and creek (north side) but no bites.  A few ideas would be helpful.

FLAG! (just not this year.  YET!)

Offline dlantz1284

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #32 on: Jan 28, 2017, 09:42 AM »
Derek, if you are referring to mine and mwilsons reply, GG parking is Green Glade. It's a cove on the lake that many used to fish, but access is very limited now

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.