The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Please welcome a new WI sponsor Awesome Glow Ice Plastics  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
Awesome Glow Ice Plastics will be sponsoring the Bluegill tips and the WI boards for this year, please give them a welcome to iceshanty.com.

The Ice Mite Magnum

The heavy hitter in the lineup! Great open water crappie, gill & perch killer. Just as effective for aggressive fish below the ice! Wanna downsize? Just remove pieces of the bait and you have a regular Ice Mite. Bite off a little more and you have a fish egg.

Available in: white, white with blue flake, white with black flake, black, purple, pink, orange, chartreuse, red, motor oil, yellow glow, green glow, blue glow, and turquoise.
Package 8 creatures per bag

The Ice Mite Jr. Series

For those finicky high-pressure light bite days.

Available in: white, white with blue flake, white with black flake, black, purple, pink, orange, chartreuse, red, motor oil, yellow glow, green glow, blue glow, and turquoise.

The Paddle Bug Series

Pretty much an Ice Mite with a Swim Tail. Different action - great results!

The GoJo

Our newest member of the group. Incredible double-ball-tail action! We field tested prototypes late last season with incredible results!

For more info click here Awesome Glow Ice Plastics
What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Offline Reel Good Guide

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Please welcome a new WI sponsor Awesome Glow Ice Plastics
« Reply #1 on: Oct 07, 2011, 10:19 AM »
Thanks for the outstanding intro Scott! 
This is Nick Olson owner of Reel Good Guide Store and Service.  The awesome glow plastics are in fact from the new company JandS Custom Jigs & Plastics whom I proudly represent.  The full lineup is available now at my website www.reelgoodguide.com
We are are also eagerly adding tackle store accounts this season.  If anyone knows of any local tackle store owners that might be interested in our new products please by all means have them call, email or message me from this site!
Other than that I look forward to many questions, comments and pictures of successful catches on our plastics from new customers this season!
Bring on the cold!
Nick Olson
www.reelgoodguide.com
cell - 608-963-7230

Offline phil.from.cassopolis

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Oct 07, 2011, 10:23 AM »
welcome.. great looking stuff i should give them a try this winter keep it up

Offline Voltaire

• No view profile
  • Team IceShanty Regular
  • Some call me the Pannie Dropper
« Reply #3 on: Oct 07, 2011, 10:35 AM »
Too bad you can't see the jigs or order them anywhere online.
"The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope."
-John Buchan

Offline Reel Good Guide

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Oct 07, 2011, 11:42 AM »
Volitaire - the products are available at www.reelgoodguide.com

Offline Reel Good Guide

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Oct 08, 2011, 05:14 AM »
Vol - my bad.  I thought you were referring to the plastics.  Quick story about JandS Custom Jigs.  When Jeremy started the company late last summer it was initially about the Jigs.  He formed an LLC. and the named it JandS Custom Jigs.  Then, he began dabbling in Plastics.  That quickly took on a life of it's own and became his focus as he could make vastly larger quantities in a much more timely fashion.  Since the jig market is pretty saturated coupled with the success of the JandS plastics, Jeremy and Joe have set their sales on the Plastic arena.  So yes, I can concour with you original post, it is too bad that the original JandS Jigs aren't available.  They made a great jig.  Hopefully as these guys continue to grow they may be able to come back to the jigs if they can get some larger more time efficent molds and paint systems. Thanks for the feedback.  Sorry for the confusion on my part.
Nick

Offline Reel Good Guide

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Oct 13, 2011, 03:43 PM »
www.reelgoodguide.com is glad to be on Iceshanty!  We want to offer a short term promotion.  We have a few left over promotional packs of Magnums from last year in our old packaging.  For a couple of days we will offer two free packs of Ice Mite Magnums to anyone who purchases 5 packs or more of our plastics.  The colors remaining are Red, Black, Grey with Black fleck, chartr, and a couple of pinks.  You may email us of your preference, but it doesn't guarantee your colors as I'm sure they will go fast. 
Once again, that's two free packs of Magnums with the purchase of 5 packs of our plastics from the website www.reelgoodguide.com

surflizard

« Reply #7 on: Oct 15, 2011, 07:22 PM »
Thanks for stepping up as a sponser, good luck to the new enterprise and I see plastics in my Future !  ;D

Offline Smax

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Oct 30, 2011, 06:31 AM »
Thanks for the sponsorship. I'm a newbie to the sport. What is the advantages of plastics and when would I use them?

GO PACK GO

Offline CrappieGuy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 715-379-2376
« Reply #9 on: Nov 29, 2011, 01:23 PM »
Smax,

Plastics are a great alternative to live bait and can be used at all times for pan fish or game fish.  Many times when the bite gets tough plastics are the trick.  You can add a spike to the plastics for added flavor if you want or not. 

Nick is a great guy and their products look like the real deal.  I cannot wait for some ice so I can try them out. 

Offline Cyconelli

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Dec 14, 2011, 10:49 AM »
Just ordered some ice mites.  Curious to give'm a try!  One lake in particular we go to, the Crappie only hit plastic, so these should be great.

Offline wefishandflop

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Fishing with two toddlers.
« Reply #11 on: Jan 06, 2012, 08:56 PM »
I recieved my order today, thanks for putting it together for me!  Everything looks great and like it will add some nice action for finicky fish, I'll review once I get out and get to try them.  They smell like licorice!
We'll take any nibbles we get.  Jigging mostly.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.