Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1609902 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #16080 on: Jun 19, 2019, 07:19 AM »
Good morning cloudy overcast skies once again weather guessers saying chance of thunder storms/rain showers each day up to Friday and then a nice dry weekend.
Eddie good to read your wound from infection is healing well may doctor give you good report. Must be a challenge trying to do outside work with chance of rain each day.
Wallyworld wondered if you would beat the rain yesterday. Have a good day fishing hopefully weather guessers are correct and you can mow grass at hunting camp on the weekend.
Ice Wanderer hope son # 3 is feeling better sounds like a painful injury. Sorry you now have to worry about arthritis pain plus your shoulder. May you feel well enough to do some activity with the house guests.
Hunts2long looks like the walleye are getting more active congratulations on another good fishing trip. Better get some house work done and knock a few items off the Honey Do list before your next trip.

May everyone have a good and safe Wednesday. Best to all casting a fishing line.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #16081 on: Jun 20, 2019, 02:25 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and humid 65* this am, looking like another wet day coming, high of 72.

Steve...the Dr. liked what she saw yesterday, told me no more bandages needed now and to not overdo it....was quite happy about that!   :clap:  The outside work always has its challenges I suppose, we’ve been doing our best to keep the job moving, the tents have helped when the wind isn’t blowing too bad.   :thumbsup:
  H2...another great day with the Walters, congratulations!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff...wow, sorry to read that about your son! Glad you were there for him, best wishes to him with the mending...that sounds super painful.  :thumbsup:
  Wally...will be looking forward to your report, hope you and Mr.WW landed on a pile of hungry fish!     :thumbsup:

We had another excellent day yesterday on the marble, the crew is really working out terrific...no problems and no drama! Hope they don’t bust us up until it’s complete.
  Seems to be less field trips going on this week, a sure indication that school is almost over. Must admit, won’t miss all the school buses on the road soon.   ;D
  Well, time to get ready for another 8...Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16082 on: Jun 20, 2019, 05:12 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone :bow:

66 heading to near 80 with rain moving in later today.

Eddie good to hear that the crew is meshed and working as a unit :thumbsup:

Today is Dentist day, which means a trip to the jungle. I will check in later to see what everyone has going.

Hope you all have an excellent day  :bow: Stay safe.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16083 on: Jun 20, 2019, 05:30 AM »
Up early this morning to go have some blood work drawn. It was not noted on the orders that it had to be fasting but I am not eating just to make sure. I want to be there when they open so I can get it done with.

I pulled the pontoon down where I can get it cleaned up yesterday. Knowing that we were going to get rain I did not pull the tarp off of it. They got 3 inches of rain in Kalamazoo. In our travels yesterday the corn will be no where near knee high by the 4th. A lot of fields have not been planted. Most of it is only 6 inches now.

Check back later.

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16084 on: Jun 20, 2019, 05:39 AM »
Morning all,

IW......wishing your son a speedy recovery  ;)  sorry to hear your pain is worse  :(

Eddie....think all the schools are winding sown either tomorrow or early next week, hope we get some summer weather to go with summer vacation  :-\

H2L.....nice work on the fish  :thumbsup: 

WS.....good luck at the dentist  ;)   surgery still on for tomorrow  ???

TT.....the corn/fields here are pretty much in the same shape  :-\  good luck with the blood work

Manages a limit of eyes yesterday  :thumbsup:  and another 4 that didn't quite make the 15" mark.  Got pretty hot w/o a breeze stirring  @)

figured my brother was ready for another fish dinner  ;D

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16085 on: Jun 20, 2019, 06:07 AM »
Good Morning. 64* and they are forecasting 1 to 2 inches of rain this morning.

WW, GREAT day on the water. Nice walleyes.

TT, good luck with the blood work. You reminded me I have one coming up pretty soon.

My co-worker from Rochester called yesterday and we are going to try to get a couple days of fishing in before the 4th. He must be out of fish because he said he would even fish is "light" rain. He did say he caught an 8lb. brown on Monday while fishing for perch. He wanted to release it but after the fight on 4lb test line he didn't think it would make. He would rather have walleyes or perch.

Got most of my chores done yesterday.

Have good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16086 on: Jun 20, 2019, 07:11 AM »
WS.....good luck at the dentist  ;)   surgery still on for tomorrow ???

Yes it is, I am supposed to be there at 6:15, surgery at 7:30. They said I should be out the door by 11am. Thanks for asking WW

TT The corn here is about the same, at least of what is planted. Many haven't planted anything and are going to collect from their crop insurance. Not sure what that all entails ???

WS

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16087 on: Jun 20, 2019, 07:27 AM »
Good luck tomorrow, hope all goes well  :)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16088 on: Jun 20, 2019, 09:11 AM »
Good morning weather guessers saying more rain today with most of it arriving after 12PM.  I just want to alert everyone to what are most likely phone scams yesterday received a call saying I was among the prizes winner in th Cool Car cold cash give away which supposedly has been taking entrants for the past 18 months with 8oo number to call and claim prize. One problem I never entered the contest also get calls claiming to be from Microsoft saying I'm due a refund for program i purchased that is no longer available same deal again I never purchased the program My friend who lost his father recently had a birthday on the 15Th so took him out to dinner last night nothing fancy think it was good for him we talked about his dad.
Eddie happy for you your doctor is pleased with how you are healing. I figure you may have some type of covering in place so work will proceed in wet weather. May your crew continue to work together as Summer arrives with potential for warm and humid days.
Whopper Stopper best to you with the dental appointment and tomorrow's surgery.
Tom Turkey good idea to fast before going in for the blood work may the trip to and from the city be problem free for you. Also hope you do not receive same rain fall total as Kalamazoo.
Wallyworld congratulations on the walleyes looks like  they are feeding more frequently in upstate NY. waters going from your and Hunts2long's recent trips. I'm sure your brother will enjoy the fish dinner.
Hunts2long hope you and former coworker can set a date and get out on the water together.
Ice Wanderer hope Son#3 and you are both not feeling to much pain today. safe journey to your wife's mom and daughter whenever they head for home.
Icefisher-45 also hope you are doing better.
I will have to pay more attention on my trips around the area but believe local corn crop is in similar shape to Tom Turkey's area. Also from Tom's posts and depending on weather the past few months in sate of Washington we will not see to much of a drop in price for cherries later this month or in July when there usually are sales on them.

A safe and good Thursday to all. Best to all fishing.
 Steve

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16089 on: Jun 20, 2019, 07:10 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Rainy day here. Landlord came by to fix the outlet that the drier was plugged into. Drier kept blowing a fuse. Supposed to be severe thunderstorms tonight.

Mr Clean, That was very nice of you to take your friend out and help him with his loss. Not seeing a lot of corn around us this year.

Whopper Stopper, Good luck with your surgery tomorrow.

WallyWorld, Looks like it was a good day on the water. Thank you for sharing.

Hunts2long, Hope you get out fishing with your co worker before the 4th.

Ice Wanderer, Hope you and your son are feeling better.

Tom Turkey, Hope the blood work comes back good.

I hope everyone had a great day and stayed dry.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16090 on: Jun 21, 2019, 02:20 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  63* with rain falling this am, high of 72 today....Welcome to the first day of summer!   ;D

Marv....best wishes this morning with your surgery Sir, we’ll be pulling for you here!  :thumbsup:
  I-45...have the injections seemed to help?
  Steve...looks like some warmer temps coming in for next week, hopefully less rain the remainder of the month.  :thumbsup:
  H2...best of luck with your buddy on the fishing trips, hope those nice eater size walleyes are on fire!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...congratulation s on the fishing, very nice job on the walleyes!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Tom...the corn isn’t doing so well here either from what I’ve seen, no shortage on hay though. Hope the blood work went well yesterday.    :thumbsup:

Gave the garden a good dose of fertilizer yesterday, the rain should help....just need some sunshine. This weekend is looking good.
  Last shift for the week coming up.... Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16091 on: Jun 21, 2019, 02:43 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's
                       It's 60* and cloudy, my rain gauge read 2.3 inches of rain yesterday. ::) Welcome to summer. :blink:
                       Eddie..........  Most gardens up this way aren't doing so good, hasn't been hot enough especially for corn. ???
                       Marv.............Good luck with your surgery this morning :thumbsup:
                       Wally.............Good job on the Walleyes. :flex:
                       I-45..............I hope the injections are helping. ??? #3 son is doing better but my shoulder not so good, that's why I'm up at at 3:30. :%$#!:
                       The house guest are leaving this morning and my wife heads to her son's for the weekend, so it's me and the weather cat. :blink:
                       Supposed to be a nice weekend, we'll see.
                       I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16092 on: Jun 21, 2019, 06:03 AM »
Morning all,

IW......sorry to hear you're having so much pain  :(  hope your doc can figure out what's happening  :-\

WS......good luck with the surgery sir  :)  wishing you a speedy complete recovery  :flex:

Eddie......my garden is in the worst shape it's ever been in, nothing is growing so far  ::)  fingers crossed summer is kinder to us all than spring was  @)

H2L......hope you and your friend can hit the lake soon and bring home a limit  ;)

IF45......hope the shots are helping by now  :)

MrC......very nice of you to be there to help your friend work thru his grief  :bow:

TT.....hope the blood work went well  ;)

Ended with about 2" of rain yesterday, still showers around this morning  :blink:  some errands to run today that's about it  :)  looking forward to a sunny & dry weekend  @)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16093 on: Jun 21, 2019, 06:53 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Rainy here this morning. Their saying it’s supposed to clear up this afternoon. At least it’s supposed to be nice this weekend. Botox injections unfortunately haven’t improved the headaches.

WallyWorld, Be safe and try to stay dry doing errands.

Ice Wanderer, Prayers that your shoulder feels better soon.

Whopper Stopper, Good luck with your surgery today.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those who are on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16094 on: Jun 21, 2019, 06:55 AM »
62* light rain.

TT, hope you can get the pontoon out on the water soon. Wife always said she would like one. Not very good for the way I fish and she wouldn't go out on it on weekends because of all the other boats out there. Wish I had a dollar for every pontoon on this lake.

WS, thinking of you this morning. Hope the surgery went fine.

IW, maybe you have over done it. This weekend will give you a chance to take it easy. Stay off the lawn, let it dry out. Use paper plates, no dishes, etc.

We got 2.44" of rain yesterday. Lake came up almost 9 inches since yesterday morning and is running very muddy. Saw my nephew's new Harley yesterday. He wouldn't bring it out into the rain so I could get a picture of it, but I will get one for WW.

Hope everyone has a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16095 on: Jun 21, 2019, 07:29 AM »
Good morning windy with rain currently the rain is supposed to end early this evening followed by a dry weekend. I hope Summer's weather is not a replay of this Spring's only with more humidity and warmer temperatures . Took a drive to Duluth Trading store in Ramsey ,NJ. yesterday to pick up an order saved on the shipping costs and tax but probably spent the shipping charge between gasoline and meal I purchased . Duluth Trading has many quality items but there prices are high so I usually buy things when they are on sale.
Icefisher-45 may you see some improvement with the headaches from all those Botox injections. Thank you for the kinds words my friend and I have been there for each other over the years.
Eddie may the fertilizer not get washed away with the rain hope your garden soil drains well and does not hold to much moisture or your plantings might rot instead of growing.
Ice Wanderer good to read Son#3 is feeling better may you get in to see your surgeon sooner then next scheduled appointment. Sounds like your shoulder is creating quality of life problems. Safe travels to your house guests and wife.
Wallyworld thank you also for your kind words. If cutting the grass at the hunting camp is on your weekend schedule remember the bug spray. Just be careful the chemical compound DEET used in many bug sprays reacts with many synthetic fabrics and certain plastics Including eye glass frames and lenses.
Hunts2long  GSL water level sure rose fast after dropping by the six inches you reported. May your nephew get many years of enjoyment from his new Harley remind him to stay alert while riding especially this time of year when the population in your area increases from all the Summer residents and visitors.
Whooper Stopper ditto the other's comment think of you today all the best with the surgery and your recovery.

Have a good Friday. Best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16096 on: Jun 21, 2019, 07:59 AM »
Cool morning again. I woke up to the furnace running again. There were a few upper 40's earlier.

The blood work went good as usual yesterday. I had the results on line by noon. All of them were with in the limits. As usual the help at the small hospital I go to was great. They were not busy so I spent 10 minutes talking to the gal that drew my blood. I never felt a thing when she stuck the needle in my arm.

marv I hope that the scope of your knee goes the way mine did with no problems. Just take it easy for a while.

Steve I bought a couple of the butt crack t-shirts from Duluth. I had to buy two as the color that you could get in the bucket was not right for the Army doctor I wanted it for. He had played catcher for me in Little League with no concern of his butt crack showing. I bought it for him as he was headed to Iraq and wanted him to have his butt covered. The one I had was junk. The pocket came unsewed and the neck wore out in short order. They were the last things I bought from Duluth.

H2l Hopefully I can get the toon cleaned up and put in the water by Monday. I think it will be put up for sale then as we have only used it a couple time a year for a while. it will be easier to sell if a buyer can test drive it. I love fishing out of mine as there are no fancy seat on it, just two seats in the front to set on and fish.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16097 on: Jun 21, 2019, 10:14 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Thanks for all the well wishes much appreciated, you are a great group :clap:

I just got home a bit ago. It seems all is feeling OK, but then again with what they have me on, I have no complaints about anything ;D

It looks like a full 2 day of getting waited on and sitting with my leg alleviated.

TT was spot on as fr as the surgery went. They said most everything looked pretty good, however my knee cap didn't look the best. I will have to inquire about that at post op on July 1.

Thanks again for the kind thoughts.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16098 on: Jun 21, 2019, 10:46 AM »
WS....glad to see you’re home and happy  ;D get some rest and behave yourself  @)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16099 on: Jun 21, 2019, 04:24 PM »
WS  Thumbs up,

thought I was missing out on the rains, got a line of thunder storms moving threw now. Hope no hail comes with.

Not looking forward to tomorrow, sounds like I will be chained to #4 register for the day.

Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16100 on: Jun 21, 2019, 06:59 PM »
Good early Friday evening glad your surgery went well WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16101 on: Jun 21, 2019, 07:45 PM »
Good evening,Whopper Stopper glad your surgery went well and currently you are not in to much pain. The comment about your knee cap maybe related to the arthritis you deal with believe over time it damages the bone structure and destroys your joints in some cases . All the best with your recovery.
IFF if I remember correct there is some special event at your workplace this weekend with an outside food vendor being brought in a part of the event being a cashier is not as fun as doing the grilling but sure you will survive the weekend. May the storm system not bring any hail.
Tom Turkey happy for you blood work  report is good. Sorry your experience with Duluth Trading was not a good one so far no problems in my dealings with them.

A pleasant evening to all.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16102 on: Jun 22, 2019, 03:35 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 59* and mostly clear with high temps in the upper 70*'s. ::)
                           Marv......... :thumbsup: :clap: I'm glad your surgery went well, I hope the kneecap problem can be taken care of easily. ???
                           Wally..........You're right about gardens, we have such a short growing season we need as much sun as we can get to get the plants
                  to grow. I hope this weather pattern is not going to continue too much longer. :unsure:
                           H2L............That's a big rise in the water level in a short time, how long will it take to get back down and clear up. ???
                           Tom.............I'm glad that your blood work came back with a good report. :thumbsup:
                           I-45............Sorry that the injections aren't helping, I hope the Dr. can figure out the problem. ???
                           A lot of my pain that I have is due to that I couldn't get my arthritis med renewed until I had a blood test to check my kidney function.
                  They VA called yesterday and everything is good to go, I should get my med next week.
                  Not much going on today, lawn mowing is the only thing I need to get done. I'm a day late on that one.
                           I hope everyone has a good Saturday eiother at work or out on the water. Enjoy the nice weather at least in the northeast!

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16103 on: Jun 22, 2019, 04:18 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  59* with some light winds this am, high of 75 today with lots of sunshine...finally!   :clap:

Marv...glad everything went well with the surgery, hope there are no bumps on the road to recovery...best wishes Sir and take it easy!!   :clap:  :thumbsup:
  Jeff...good news on the blood testing and getting back to your arthritis meds soon, sorry to read about the pains you have been dealing with, cripes! Hope your son is feeling better as well.   :thumbsup:
  Tom...glad to read your blood work went well also, excellent!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...haven’t dealt with Duluth Trading Co. yet, but we’ve got a few guys who could definitely use the long T’s!   ;D.   Hope you can enjoy some of the nice weather this weekend!   :thumbsup:
  H2...heard the reports on the news about the heavy rains your way and north/west of us, too much! Should be a nice weekend for your nephew to take the new bike out.... :thumbsup:
  I-45...wow, all those injections and no help....that’s a shame.  Hope you’re feeling a little less pain today Sir...what is the next procedure?
  Wally...should be a great weekend for the garden and warmer temps moving in this week. Hope you and Mr.WW have a safe ride this weekend if going out for ice cream.   :thumbsup:

Going to test out my arm and do a block foundation repair this am, see how that goes. If it’s too much, I already let my buddy know I’ll be bowing out. Last thing I need right now is another hospital stay... ;D
  Time to hook up the mixer and hit the road....will check in with you all later this afternoon.....Cawfee’s on!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16104 on: Jun 22, 2019, 05:40 AM »
54* and sunny.
WS, hope you had a good night and that the knee is doing fine.
IW, hope they get the meds to you and that helps with the pain. The lake came up a total of 15 inches since Thursday. It is again within a foot of the spillway at the dam. It will clear up pretty fast as the creeks coming in have already dropped. The lake doesn't drop as fast as it comes up. They don't usually open the gates as that causes issues down stream.
Eddie, don't over do with those blocks. No riding for my nephew this weekend. He is working doubles both days at the prison. His father told him that this year would be too wet for a bike. When he does have a nice day, he has lawns to mow, lots of them.

The pollen has not been good to the wife this spring. She has been stuffed up and has had a headache for over a week.
Hope everyone has a great weekend....h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16105 on: Jun 22, 2019, 07:11 AM »
Morning all,

WS......hope the knee is still feeling good this morning  ;)  don't overdo today  :nono:

IW......one would think the blood work would be ordered ahead of time so there wouldn't be a lapse in your meds  :blink:  don't overdo with the mowing  :nono:

Eddie....hope the job goes smoothly for you today  :)  don't you overdo today either   :nono:

H2L.....amazing how the pollen is still an issue with all the rain  :blink:  sorry MrsH2L isn't feeling too great  :(  looking forward to the bike pic  :thumbsup:

IFF.....sorry you're stuck inside today  :pinch:  hope the time passes quickly  ;)

A nice sunny day on tap  :clap:  not too much going on, my car sprung a coolant leak yesterday morning so MrWW will be tinkering with that for a little bit, maybe a bike ride later  ;D

Have a good day. Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16106 on: Jun 22, 2019, 07:36 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Thanks for all the thoughts and kind words about my surgery yesterday. Last night was not a very good one. They gave me some Hydrocodone for pain and I was supposed to take one pill every 5 hours. I kept an ice pack on all day as instructed and I kept up with the pain pills until 11pm. Around 7pm the girls gave me a bowl of ice cream and that didn't sit at all. I finally got sick around 10pm and I didn't get more than 3 hours of sleep after that. Today I will stick with the ice and back to a pill every 5 hours and lay off any sweets, especially ice cream.

One odd thing yesterday was that according to the surgeon my meniscus was in better shape then he thought based on the MRI. He said the cartilage and arthritis was worse than the MRI showed. He said he polished the meniscus as best he could and took out a lot of torn cartilage. He told my wife my days of feeling like 18 are now officially over. She asked him if he thought climbing should stop and he pretty well left that up to me. He is a rock climber and a year younger than I am, so he just said I will definitely have to take it easy when doing it.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16107 on: Jun 22, 2019, 08:06 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day today. Wife is working this weekend. Trying to get ahead before next month. I have my mri on Monday then see the surgeon on the 3rd of July to set up the surgery on my lower back. She’s hoping it will be in July. Not sure what will happen with the headaches. Have a follow up in July on that. With any luck the headaches will be better.

Whopper Stopper, Hope your day is better then the night and you can get some sleep today.

WallyWorld, That stinks your car decided to have a coolant leak. Hopefully Mr WW can get it fixed and you can go for a ride and ice cream.

IFF, i’m Sorry your inside today. Maybe the customers will not be happy with the food truck and you’ll be back on the grill next weekend.

Mason Eddie, I hope your arm is feeling better. Be careful on the repair.

Hunts2long, Hopefully your wife feels better and the pollen count goes down.

Ice Wanderer, That’s great your blood work came in good and hopefully you get your meds early in the week. Be careful mowing the lawn.

I hope everyone has a great day and to those on the water tight lines.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16108 on: Jun 22, 2019, 09:29 PM »
Good evening nice dry sunny day weather guessers say the same for tomorrow with high around 85 . Hopefully I will not see a rise in humidity for a while.
Ice Wanderer good that you can get arthritis med. renewed may your pain level drop once you get back on the medication.
Eddie how did the block foundation repair go today  hope no problems with your arm.
Hunts2long sorry to read the pollen level is causing your wife problems. May your nephew ride a few free hours to get out with the new Harley.
Wallyworld was Mr.WW able to locate and fix the coolant leak on your car may it not be a sign of major problem.
Whopper Stopper were you able to get some sleep today sounds like a smart move to lay off the sweets until off of the Hydrocodone.
Icefisher-45 may your recent MRI help the surgeon with the surgical procedure .

Have a good night.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16109 on: Jun 23, 2019, 05:04 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  60* with light winds this am, high of 80 today here on the Hill.

Steve...all went well with the block job, my arm held up fine and no issues with pain or tearing.   :thumbsup:
  I-45...best wishes sent for tomorrow’s MRI Sir!!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...hope things went better with the meds yesterday, and you got a good nights sleep... those Hydro’s don’t sit well with me either...maybe some extra strength Tylenol instead?  When does the therapy start Marv?
  Wally...did Mr.WW get the leak fixed? That’s great he knows his way around vehicles, lots of $$ saved!  :clap:  The garden seemed to perk up some yesterday, hope the same for yours!   :thumbsup:
  H2...it’s been a crazy year with the high water up there this year, hopefully things will settle down soon. Will you be fishing with your buddy this week?
  Jeff... hope you had a better night with the pains last evening, best wishes sent your way as well.   :thumbsup:

As mentioned to Steve, the foundation job went really good, thanks for the well wishes everyone!  :thumbsup:  The job was a flip over house for my buddy’s BIL. Between tree roots and saturated clay soil, it darn near collapsed the whole front foundation wall. House was built in the ‘50’s but has been sitting vacant for quite some time, pretty rough, think he picked it up for back taxes basically.
  Lawn work to catch up on today, not much on the agenda after that.   Cawfee’s on....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.