Minnesota > Ice Fishing Minnesota

New MN Members Check in Here!

(1/183) > >>

Skipper:
I would like to give a big welcome to all of the MN newbies! Let us know a bit about yourself!

Where are you from? Where do you fish? Are you new to the sport or a seasoned ice god?

You need 5 posts before you can view certain parts of the site, this can be a good place to get one out of the way! :laugh:

walleyegetter:
Hi I'm Jason. New to this site but not new to fishing. I mostly fish Minnetonka and other lakes in the area. I've been laid off the past 3 winters and I love it.

DaddyRazzo:
hey my name is CJ. I live in good ol Red Wing. Im not a born MN, so im working on mastering the ice fishing world and i love it. I fish mostley around here &right over the bridge to wisconsin but i do take trips around MN. cant wait to talk more  CJ

olympiccop2002:
Hi I'm Bjorn and I'm an ice fishing addict... :tipup: I guess the first step is to admit it huh? ;D I've fished up North (LOW, URL) but never in the Metro area. I'll be fishing the Washington and Chisago area this Winter. Good luck to us all and stay safe!

Bjorn 

muduck:
Name is Adam 24 years old, im from milaca MN, lived in or around milaca my whole life, been ice fishin since i was old about five years old, far from a pro, but i love to be on the ice!!, love fishing period

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version