Author Topic: Is there a place to post  (Read 1440 times)

Offline BrentB

• IceShanty Rookie
Is there a place to post
« on: Dec 23, 2007, 07:53 AM »
Is there a board that it would be acceptable to post fishing derbies? I host one in Illinois is a charity and would like to get the word out.

Thanks
Brent

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
Re: Is there a place to post
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2007, 09:39 AM »
forward the info you have to the mod in the state you wish to post it in, especially what charity it benefits. he will have to have it cleared by admin of the site.

Derbies and Tournaments

Derbies and Tournaments are allowed by MyFishFinder.com and Iceshanty.com as long as they have a theme of contributing a 100% charitable donation to a Pro-fishing or Pro-Hunting organization. Other charitable organizations such as a local fire department or ambulance corps for example are allowed as well. If there is any question if a organization qualifies as a charitable organization please contact the Admin or a State Moderator for which the event will be held. In accordance with the general principle of Iceshanty.com and Myfishfinder.com no member is required to participate or pay a monetary amount to enter a contest. No person hosting or participating in a event shall have any form or variation of the event to be for business advertisement unless otherwise they are a paid sponsor of Iceshanty.com and Myfishfinder.com or unless they have the express consent of the Admin of these sites. No person hosting in or participating in a event shall hold a for profit event monetarily or otherwise a product of that may be monetary.

Offline BrentB

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2007, 04:42 PM »
forward the info you have to the mod in the state you wish to post it in, especially what charity it benefits. he will have to have it cleared by admin of the site.

Could you steer me to whom that is for Illinois

Thank You For your help

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2007, 05:35 PM »
BrentB,
     Send a PM to Scott(Iceshanty). Here's a link-->  http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?action=profile;u=1 Click on that, then click on "Send this member a personal message" towards the bottom of that page.
Ken                                          

Offline BrentB

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 23, 2007, 09:42 PM »
I got it Thanks!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.