- warm but not bulky
- easy to put on with damp hands.
- price range up to $100
Thx for any input.

Offline canada

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Gloves
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2018, 11:06 AM »
I have a a pair of frabill mitts  Not sure where they came from but they are super warm  easy to flip off if you need to hands free

Offline zforste1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2018, 06:42 AM »
I have a pair of ice Armour Edge gloves and they suit me quite well. they are warm and water proof and dont bind up if i slip my hand in wet which is nice. bought them from Pokey's tackle in Regina.

http://stores.clamoutdoors.com/icearmor/hand/edge-gloves.html
"Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a day, don't teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He's a grown man and fishing isn't that hard" - Ron Swanson

Offline fatleroy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2018, 01:28 PM »
Glove liners pull out especially the fingers and good luck trying to put back together - don't put through washing machine as I did with sad disappointing result of garbage.

Some Ninja are great but is key to have several pair available. Size choice - not tight fit for circulation issues.

Single layer fleece as well, yes until wet.

zforste1 nailed it although, with mitts and store, found to be best solutions with using size bigger choice. Wet cold chaffing cracked skin being pulled out of glove and putting back in few times not fun with the lining pulling out issue. Mitts for the adventure of sitting anticipation. Gauntlet style - upsize for fitting over bulky outer wear clothing sleeve as well, putting children's feet in after stepping in a hole.

Watson does make very nice deerskin gloves in a 40 and 100 gram thinsulate lining that do hold together very well and even better with being conditioned and dried proper - finding the 40 gram having thinner deerskin outer and make for good driving, filling auger fuel, prep set up then change to 100 gram gloves, these will not disappoint   Weber Supply - Ninja here also, although find friend / business account for better pricing cause they are well worth it for quality manufacture feel good glove. 40 gram Watson are a nice formal appearance Sunday go to church formal appearance with even more comfort. 

Have not been to FAE Fresh AIR Experience of late but good place to look.

My suggestion, thanks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.