Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1618545 times)

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #12960 on: Jul 19, 2018, 09:17 AM »
We did go fish least last night. A car  pulled up next to use as we were getting out of ours. It was the Assn presidents wife. She was shocked when I simply kicked the gate open. I told here until some one gets the ambition to fix the real problem it will never be locked. I explained to her that I had fixed it many times but will not do anything for this board due to the treatment of the wife by some of the board.

We saw that someone had been on our boat again as the door was open. When I backed out I realized that who ever it was had dropped the front anchor so I was dragging it. What a mess of weeds. I am going to ask the friend that lives across from the dock to give me a call if he sees anyone on the boat. If I can catch them they are going to be sorry.

The fishing was worse than the night before. I think that I will not be fishing for a while as it is a waste of time.

WS I hope you share some of that rain with us to the east. Hopefully the guessers get it right this week end.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12961 on: Jul 19, 2018, 12:17 PM »
Afternoon all,

WS.....sounds like a busy lake for sure  :wacko:  definitely makes catching fish a challenge  :blink:  nice you & MrsWS got to get out & spend the day together tho  ;)2

IW....glad to hear dinner was a success  :thumbsup:  how's the shoulder doing  ???

IFF.....congrats on securing  the full time position  :clap: 

IF45....your wife is right, can't imagine lifting will work out well for you  :pinch:  fingers crossed the fine tuned resume does the trick  ;D

TT....sorry the fishing has been so slow  :(  that really sucks that someone would be on your boat like that  :%$#!: :o  some people have NO respect for other's property  :nono:

Eddie...always hated when I was running late for work, felt like the whole day was spent racing to "catch up"  :-\ 

My car passed inspection, no problem  :thumbsup: :clap:  figured it was time for brakes or some evap issue to show so I was pleasantly surprised  :)
However, MrWW's truck is a different story  :'(  A friend that has access to a computer thru his work brought it over last night, hooked it up to the truck & found some new codes showing  :unsure: he also pulled a fuse for the fuel pump, yet the truck kept running  :wacko:  It's all getting very confusing  :blink:  looks like a tow to the dealer is next on the agenda, they can't get to it till Monday  ::) 
Been baking all morning for the girl's fire camp cook out tonight, at least it's cooler than Saturday's round of baking was  ;D 

Hope everyone's day is going well. Stay safe.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12962 on: Jul 19, 2018, 11:28 PM »
Good Morning Everyone, One of those nights where sleep is avoiding me. Supposed to be a nice day today. Going to drop my resume off which my wife tweaked for a dispatch position. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #12963 on: Jul 20, 2018, 02:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  TGIF!   :clap:
  Another cool start to the day...56* and clear, high of 83 today.

I-45... best of luck with the resume and dispatcher's position! That sounds like an interesting job... :thumbsup:
  Wally...glad your car passed the inspection without any problems!   :thumbsup:  That's too bad with Mr.WW's truck, but glad its home and you're not the road someplace anyway...best of luck! Betting those baked goods were a hit at the cookout again...  ;D
  Tom...sorry to read someone has been messing around in your boat! Probably no where to hide it on the boat, but wondering if a game camera could be set up overlooking your dock?
  Marv...glad you and your wife got into some fish on your trip!  :clap:     Sure wish my wife was into fishing, no such luck, lol. We could sure use some of that rain here, still very dry around these parts...the grass makes crunching noises like walking on old pine needles!  ;D
  Jeff...the restaurant sounds like a good one! Glad you and your wife had an enjoyable evening.   :clap: :thumbsup:

The suggestion box has been a hit at the shop, but it's been more humorous than serious....and that's ok, it's  been good for moral. Some pretty funny things have been " suggested " !! The foreman filtered through all of the complaints and removed some before he allowed one of our coworkers to read them aloud to the crew.  There will be another reading today as most have joined in now an added their thoughts..should be interesting!   :roflmao:
  Last 8hr. shift of the week coming up.....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12964 on: Jul 20, 2018, 04:16 AM »

Good morning Eddie, I-45, ER's,
                       It's 61* and clear out with a nice day ahead. ::)
                       I-45.......I've had nights like that, where sleep escapes you. :%$#!: Good luck with the dispatcher job! :thumbsup:
                       Eddie.....I can just imagine that some of those suggestions are. :roflmao:
                       Wally......That's to bad about Mr. WW's truck, I hope it's a quick fix. :flex: Is there more baking ahead? ???
                       Tom.......Maybe the person that was on your boat was from the Assoc. getting back at you! ::)
                       Marv......I hope the day with Jo was full of catching, like Eddie said I wish my wife was into fishing. My wife will only eat salt water fish, strange! :cookoo:
                       My wife's son and granddaughter are here, so today we are taking them and MW's kids to Eddies favorite place on Lake George, Veterans Park
               to swim and cookout.
                       I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12965 on: Jul 20, 2018, 05:25 AM »
Good Morning Eddie, IW! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Rain on and off most of the day as a large system keeps spinning over us. Yesterdays rain never got momentum until late afternoon. I have no idea what the total for us is so far but am guessing around 1/4". Chalk another one up for the guessers.

WW good news on your car :thumbsup: Best of luck on the truck.

45 best of luck with the resume :thumbsup:

Eddie glad the suggestion box it getting some use :thumbsup: Even some light hearted suggestions can get a message across.

IW hope your day goes well. Are you still getting a daily walk in?

h2l hope yesterdays fishing was a success.

I certainly can't complain about having a wife interested in fishing. Between her and the s-i-l they almost take it to the next level. Someday I will write a list of their techniques and post them. Sometimes I just sit and watch them, amazed at their persistence. If you have ever seen a couple fishers go through the woods hunting, it would be very similar to the girls picking a lake apart. They leave no portion untouched, and are as open minded as anyone I have ever seen.

Nothing on the agenda here today.

Hope work or water everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe

WS 

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12966 on: Jul 20, 2018, 06:09 AM »
51 this morning and sunny.

I do read all your post but when I get ready to reply I forget who said what.....soooooo
That's great, glad you are feeling better, that's too bad and THAT PIE LOOKS GREAT......lol

Yesterdays fishing trip started out at 47 degrees. Water temp at launch was 73 but during the day I saw 79 out in the lake. Another long day and not many fish to show for it. 4 walleyes and 1 SMB. Three of the walleyes were keepers and the bass was a good one. Almost 18 inches. I just cannot find any active fish and when I do, I can get them to hit. The ones I am catching I don't see on the FF, so they are tight to bottom. What we need is some cool temps and cold rain.

Not much planned for the day. My Doctors visit went fine. Blood work was good. Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12967 on: Jul 20, 2018, 07:12 AM »
#8 met the OOS trap this morning

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12968 on: Jul 20, 2018, 07:15 AM »
Nice stiff arm  :roflmao:
Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12969 on: Jul 20, 2018, 08:13 AM »
H2l Do not feel alone. I have to make notes so I can remember what I want to respond to.

Thunder and some rain movng through right now. Sounds like it is comming down pretty good right now. We got a little over night. It looked like there was some pretty good rina at the other place when I got up. If we get we get the 2 inches guessed for over the week end is another thing. At least the lightning is putting some nitrogen on the ground . I finally picked up a cheap rain gague night. I can see why it was so cheap as you can hardly read the measurement with out a magnifying glass. 

Eddie It would be interesting to see the suggestions that were weeded out of the suggestion box. A friend that works at the Meijers store where we shop at got two weeks off with out pay a while back because he filed a complaint about his boss to a bunch of corporate  people when we were shopping one day. He felt he was gong to get in trouble forfiling the commplaint. She felt like he was threating him yet she comes over to his house quite often. He ended up getting the pay for the two weeks off. He had also told them that he sedom sees the store manager. The store maager brought him the money in cash with out anything taken out for income tax or union dues so she got in trouble for that. Karma is great!

I have thought about putting a game camera up high in a tree next to the toon. I am giving our phone numbers to a couple of friends that can see the toon so they can call if they see some one on the toon.  I used to untie the anchor and put it in a locked a storage box but that gets to be a a pain.

WS
I think I may have killed the mole that was tearing up my yard when I was pounding down the tunnels with my heavy tamper before I  mowed last time. I have not seen any more damage since. It is my wife that wants to go fishing again even though she has not caught a single fish. Got to love the flat head minnows, I still have over two dozen left out of the one dozen the wife paid for almost a week ago.

IW I am not that crazy about sea food. I gave my brother a lb. of perch fillets with the skin on. He had to skin it before my SIL would fix it. She said the perch were to strong yet she has no troubbe eating large mouth bass. Who ever said she was right in the head!!!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12970 on: Jul 20, 2018, 01:08 PM »
Afternoon all,

My internet is messed up today for some unknown reason so I’m on my phone instead of my laptop.

WS.... nice catch again 👍🏻

H2L.... sorry the fishing was still slow 😢 hopefully all the rain being forecast will help some

IF45.....fingers crossed you hear something about the dispatcher job in the near future 🤞🏻

Eddie....good thing your boss has a sense of humor 😁 a few laughs are good for stress relief
😉

IW....picture perfect day for the park & pool 😄 i’m sure the grandkids enjoyed it

Hope everyone is having a Good Friday. Stay safe.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12971 on: Jul 21, 2018, 03:54 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 58* on the Hill this am, high of 80 here today. Looks like some rain heading this way tomorrow and sticking around for a few days.

Wally...hope the Internet problems have cleared up for you. For whatever the reason, early mornings seem to be the worst on this end. 
  Tom...believe the few " suggestions " pulled by the foreman were focused on the apprentice and his behavior on the job. The foreman, being his uncle, well....you get the picture, lol.   :nono:
  Marv...those traps are working great for you, $ well spent!  :clap:  Heading to the shack this weekend?
  H2...good report from the Dr... :clap:  Not sure how cold the rains coming will be, but hope it helps with the fishing!
  Jeff...hope you all had a nice outing at Vet's Park yesterday, perfect weather for it!   :thumbsup:  Hope it has good ice this season.... ;D

For any of the horse racing fans, yesterday was the opening day of the Saratoga Race Course here in NY. It sits about midway between Jeff and my stomping grounds. Sure would love to have the days handle there, believe they said it was 20 million wagered...that would work!   ;D
  Found a hornets nest yesterday that needs to be eradicated...going to take care of that right now while they're sleeping...hopefully! I'm all out of Raid, so I'll see how they like starting fluid....Doh!
   Cawfee's on...

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12972 on: Jul 21, 2018, 05:05 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                            It's 59* and clear here on my hill with a high around 80* another nice day before the rain comes in tomorrow! ::)
                            Eddie.......Good luck with the hornet nest stay safe, depending where it is gasoline is a good remedy. :whistle:
                            Wally........I hope you can get rid of the Gremlins so you can use your laptop. :cookoo:
                            Marv.........Now that you have the right traps you should be able to get rid of the Moles in a hurry :flex:
                            Yesterday at the lake was a good day, the water in the lake a little chilly for me but the kids were in it all day except when we
                  cooked lunch.
                             To day is MW's daughters Birthday, no party but they are taking her out to Texas Road House for dinner.
                             I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out fishing if you dare brave the crowds!

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12973 on: Jul 21, 2018, 06:51 AM »
Morning all,

Back on my phone this morning 😞 not sure where the gremlins came from but sure wish they‘d move on 🤪

IW.....glad everyone had fun yesterday, cold water never seems to stop kids from playing in the water 😁 happy birthday to your granddaughter

Eddie....hope the “suggestions “ about the boss’s nephew were printed not handwritten 😏

Mowing is on the agenda today before we get 2 weeks of rain.

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12974 on: Jul 21, 2018, 06:59 AM »
Good morning 9:45ers, currently sunny with some clouds weather guessers calling for rain later in the day. I'm still waiting for contractor to start repairs on house ,new wrinkle according to real estate agent there is a third open permit for a small landing and roof extension my parents had done in 2004. I know town inspector checked footing put in for landing so no idea why permit was never closed.
Ice Wanderer busy month for you between birthdays and your anniversary . Glad weather cooperated and you had good day with combined grand kids and birthday dinner with neighbors was a good time. Have fun tonight at MW's daughter's celebration.
Eddie don't get stung to badly trying to eliminate hornets nest or start a house fire. Thanks for info. on your cucumbers. Sounds like your foreman need to talk with his nephew. All the best whenever your truck goes in for air bag sensor repair.
Icefisher-45 may you get driving or dispatching job .
IFF happy your now full time with Gander hope the store does open later this year and your not stuck in a position that require driving all over your state.
Wallyworld sure your baked good were a hit at the girls fire camp cookout.  I had similar problem as Mr.WW back when I owned a Jeep Cherokee. Once problem was located told to drive vehicle and get gas tank as close to empty as possible to make things easier when removing gas tank to due repair. In my case gasket on fuel pump was damaged and set off check engine light.
Tom Turkey happy you and wife finally got to fish from your pontoon boat. Hope the person(S) messing with the boat are caught sad people can not respect one another's personal property.
Hunts2long congratulations on good doctors visit. May fishing improve in coming weeks.
Whopper Stopper good to read mole traps are doing their job. appears you and your wife have differing ideas about what makes for pleasant scenery while fishing. Enjoying your weekly trail camera bait station posts wonder if the one cub was sent marking that tree or had a problem with bugs.

A safe and good Saturday to all. Best to those fishing this weekend.
Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12975 on: Jul 21, 2018, 07:00 AM »
60 degrees this morning. There seems to be more hornets and bees around this summer. Just be careful.
Yesterday afternoon I was bored, so I went fishing. They didn't know I was coming. It was warm, but about 4:30 a very nice breeze came up. Up to that time I had caught 1 bass.
In the next hour or so I caught 10 walleyes, nine of them on one spot. That is how it is suppose to be this time of year.
The track had some good weather for opening day. I also see someone won the Mega. They only get to take home 260 mil. WAIT I haven't checked my ticket.
Looks like a lot of T-storms for the next few days. Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12976 on: Jul 21, 2018, 08:17 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Cloudy here with a chance of showers. Will have to check my number to see if I won. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12977 on: Jul 21, 2018, 09:07 AM »
Nothing much going on today other than checking the toon again and leaving our numbers with a couple people so they can call if they see some on it. I think that I need to change the weather forecasters nick name for guessers to Never Get IT Right Guessers. They guessed us to get around 2 inches of rain this week end. I have not checked to see what little we got over night but I had less than a half inch when I checked the gauge yesterday. All there is on radar right now is scattered small showers in the state.

I mentioned taking the 14 year old lab to a new vet. The med he gave her has done miracles to how she is feeling. She now comes up the ramp with ease. She can get up off of the floor with almost no problems. A totally different acting dog.

Eddie Starter fluid should do the job on the hornets especially if you can squirt it in I opening in the nest.

We went down to a new Culver's restaurant for a late lunch yesterday. A friend goes all over to help open their new restaurants so we always go to a new one to meet up with him. We became friends years ago when I made a beard board for him to hang turkey beards on.

I have not bought a single lottery ticket in years. If I had put the money I could have spent on them in the bank I would have quite a few dollars in the bank by now. What bugs me is people tying up the cash register buying lottery tickets when I am trying to a pay for gas.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12978 on: Jul 21, 2018, 05:33 PM »
Good Evening Everyone  :bow:

We took a ride to the shack this morning to tend the bait pit. The sow with the 4 cubs pretty well camped out taking care of the offerings. Besides the family there were 3 different boars that paid a visit, with 2 of them being during day light hours. Also a coon and a fisher checked things out.

Here is the fisher, it takes a while to see it good.

Oh and we can't forget one of little frosting face Lol

Hope you all have an excellent evening! Stay safe.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12979 on: Jul 22, 2018, 05:24 AM »
Morning all,

WS....those cubs get cuter by the minute   :clap:  :woot:

MrC.....sorry to hear there's yet another hold up on the house  :(  sounds like a real mess  :unsure:

TT....glad to hear your lab is doing so much better  :thumbsup: :flex:  tough watching your best buddy age  :'(

H2L.....congrats on finding the fish  :bow: :clap:

After some more research, MrWW decided he was going to tackle the fuel pump in the driveway yesterday instead of having it towed to the dealer tomorrow. Kind of figured that would be their first step so why not save the labor & see what happened. The worst part of the whole project was the 3/4 full tank  :wacko: anyway, with the help of the motorcycle jack, we got the tank out, pump replaced & the tank back under the truck. Lo & behold that seems to have worked  :thumbsup: :flex: :clap:  the truck actually runs again & no check engine light  :bow: :clap: and no outrageous bill for labor  :woot:

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12980 on: Jul 22, 2018, 05:51 AM »
Good Morning Wally, Morning Everyone,
  60* and a nice steady rain falling this am, high of 80 today.

Wally...that's great news on Mr.WW's truck, saved a ton of $$, fantastic!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv...excellent video's, I could watch them all day!  :clap: :bow:     What kind of game cameras are you using?
  Tom...the starting fluid worked pretty good on the nest. I put that little plastic tube on the spray end and shot a nice stream right into the opening. Went and bought a few cans of wasp spray and finished it off, no stings!    :thumbsup:
  H2...nice job on the walleyes!!   :clap:
  Steve...hope they can get that old permit issue corrected quickly for you, crazy stuff!  No stings, fires or hornets left!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff...Happy B'Day to your granddaughter, hope she enjoyed her dinner celebration!  :thumbsup:

Finally got to harvest a few things from the garden yesterday. Cucumbers, a few peppers, and two heads of broccoli. Tomatoes are coming along, but nothing quite ready for the table yet.
  Not too much on the agenda today with the weather. The Mrs. wants me to start on the honey do list....any suggestions to avoid that would be deeply appreciated.. ;D.    Cawfee's on!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12981 on: Jul 22, 2018, 06:11 AM »
Good morning Wallyworld and all the regular 9:45 posters. Start of a wet week if weather guessers are correct light rain currently may get heavier at times today Nor-Easter moving up the eastern coast of U.S. . Talked with contractor yesterday supposed to start house repairs this week will have to see what happens with the weather.
Wallyworld nice that your husband has knowledge and equipment to due truck repair himself had to be fun getting a nearly full gas tank out of vehicle so he could replace fuel pump. To be safe I would do a few days of local driving before making any long distance trips in case there is some other problem.
Hunts2long/Icefisher-45 best of luck with your lottery tickets.
Whopper Stopper thank you for this week's bait station video footage. I thought we might see a fight over food the way one cub was spooked and headed up tree. They sure can climb fast,thinking one of the boars you have on camera might be father of the cubs. Conditions must be good since both sows still have all their cubs.
Morning Eddie glad you eradicated hornets nest without getting stung badly. Sorry no ideas for avoiding honey do list projects.

Have a safe and good Sunday folks will check back later to see who else posts today.
Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12982 on: Jul 22, 2018, 06:17 AM »
65 and rain.
WW, good job on the truck. I was never much with tools so I give Mr.WW a  :thumbsup:
Eddie, glad you got the hornets and that the garden is begining to "produce". If you get any ideas that help with the honey-do, please pass them along. I am trying the "make breakfast this morning".

Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12983 on: Jul 22, 2018, 06:25 AM »
Eddie.....perhaps there's someplace or something MrsEddie's been wanting to see/do that you could suggest for the day instead of "The List"  ;)2  :woot:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12984 on: Jul 22, 2018, 07:02 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                              It's 59* and we had rain over night, more is in the forecast. ::)
                              Eddie........I was going to say the same as Wally, but remember the list will only get bigger if you put it off. :whistle:
                              Marv.........Great video again, looks like you might have a choice of shooters to choose from! :thumbsup:
                              Wally........That's great the Mr. WW was able to get the new pump in on his own, he must feel like he won the lottery afterwards. :flex:
                              H2L..........Good job on the Eyes! :thumbsup:
                              Steve........Sorry to read about more issues with the house, I hope you can straighten the permit issue without a lot of RED tape! :blink:
                              Not much going on here today with the weather the way it is. :%$#!:
                              I hope everyone has a Good Sunday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12985 on: Jul 22, 2018, 07:36 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

WW hats off to Mr WW on the fix :clap: That was a big project to take on, I bet he is glad he's done.

Eddie the honey do list can be a slippery slope :woot: I can't help you, but I will be looking for your Monday report ;D

Our cameras are Bushnell's, and we have had 3 for about 5 years. The biggest reason we use them is reliability and because for a long time they were priced lower compared to some. They also have sound, which not all have. We have a second no name camera set up by the pit and it only catches 1/3 what the Bushnell captures. The bears are hard on it but so far it's been holding it's own. One tip with Bushnell is to use it as much as you can before any return policy expires. We have had a couple that were junk out of the box. 

IW hope your day goes well. I am sure you will find things to fill it.

I am off for a walk, then it's time to mow the lawn if it ever dries up.

Thanks for all the video comments, I am happy I can share them.

Hope you all have an excellent Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12986 on: Jul 22, 2018, 08:29 AM »
I guess the guessers were not totally wrong. There is just over an inch of rain it the gauge this morning. A lot less than the 2 inches originally predicted but it is a help. My property has gotten a fair amount by what has showed on the radar. When I looked yesterday there was a lot of red just off shore of the property. The next time I looked it had moved NW out into the lake due to the counter clock wise movement of the low pressure system. The county to the north of my property has gotten almost no rain. They really need it.

I check radar to the east and it looks like you people in NY state have some pretty heavy rain comming.

WS It looks like those cubs are really growing, probably due to your feeding them. The one especially. Maybe it is a boar. Hopefully the big boars you have on camera stick around until season.

ww It was good to here your husband was able to get the fuel pump replaced saving the big $$$ to have some one do it.
I just saw pctures of an accident over near the other place. A head on accident caused a semi to go on its side spilling a load of sour cheeris all over the road. The cherries are hauled in tanks with water to keep them cool. What a mess and a loss of alot of cherries. The tanks stayed on the truck so maybe the bottom tanks did not lose what was in them minus the water. Lots of cherry pies lost.

Eddie It is good to here that the starter fluid did the job. I have shot some out of the air with it when I did not have any wasp spray.

Mr C  I hope this is the last set back is the last one so you can get the house on the market and sold. I hope the clash of the Noreaster and what is comming from the west does not make for some really nasty weather.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12987 on: Jul 23, 2018, 02:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  69* and raining, high of 78 today. Looks like a few more days of the wet weather reports.

Marv...thanks for the info on the cameras, they have a really clear picture compared to some I've seen.   :thumbsup:

Bit the bullet and got a few things done on the " list " yesterday...lol. As Jeff mentioned, the more you put it off the bigger it gets...it's long enough right now!   ;D
  Not sure what we we'll be doing for work today as everything we have going is outside. Will check in later to see how everyone's doing....cawfee's on...

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12988 on: Jul 23, 2018, 04:53 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Eddie hope you and the crew have a good week Sir :thumbsup: Probably a good move biting the bullet :whistle:

TT the one sow has 3 cubs and the other sow has 4. The 3 cubs are a lot bigger than the other ones. I also hope the boars hang around. A lot will depend on the nut crop this year, although early Sept should still be early enough to be ahead of the acorn drop. I have been dreaming bears, can't wait.

I am going to get a walk in and then head over to the gun range for an hour or so. I have a noon appointment for a hair cut. Other then that I will be getting a few things ready for a fishing trip with the girls Thursday. We will be heading to Northern WI for a couple of days

Hope everyone has an excellent Monday :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12989 on: Jul 23, 2018, 05:06 AM »

Good morning Eddie, WS, ER's,
                                 It's 68* and cloudy here on my hill, we had some rain over night with rain in the forecast for the week. ::)
                                 Eddie.......It was probably a good move to do some of the Honey Do List. :whistle:
                                 Marv........Have a good walk. :woot: I too have a Bushnell camera and like the pictures it takes, I also have two Wildgame cameras.
                      The Bushnell seems to hold up better. :flex:
                                 I hope everyone has a great Monday either at work or at play!

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.