Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1635784 times)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #12330 on: Apr 27, 2018, 04:18 AM »
Good morning everyone, looks like it's going to be a rainy day. Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12331 on: Apr 27, 2018, 05:49 AM »
33 degrees this morning. Went and picked up 12 bags of mulch for my daughter yesterday. She gave me a bunch of "rocks" she removed from her yard....lol

IW, that wasn't too many years ago. I remember it well, I had to put in a sump pump. Lake level was even with my basement floor and only about 15/20 feet from the house. Water goes over the dam at 771' above sea level and it got to 774'.

Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12332 on: Apr 27, 2018, 06:15 AM »
Morning all,

CaptJim....great report from the doc congrats  :thumbsup: :clap:

WS.....that's too bad MrsWS has to go to work sick  :wacko: :(  another good reason to retire  ;)  good luck with the moles  :flex:

Eddie.....hope the new crew begins to mesh soon  :)  good luck if you get the boat in the water  ;)

IF45.....hope the shots are helping  :)

IW......is therapy beginning to loosen the shoulder  ???  sorry to hear you have to wait so long for your hand surgery  :(

My granddaughter's surgery went well, thanks for the thoughts prayers. She's in a cast for 4 weeks then a boot for 3 weeks followed by 4 weeks of therapy. She'll have the other foot done in the fall.

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12333 on: Apr 27, 2018, 07:29 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Yesterday I had a sore throat and sure enough I caught the same crap my wife has. Throat is sore and a 102 temp. I am heading back to bed.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12334 on: Apr 27, 2018, 07:52 AM »
WS....sorry to hear you've got it too 😢  Take care feel better soon 😉

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12335 on: Apr 27, 2018, 08:14 AM »
good morning,    Well dang Marv, hope you can kick it fast

Today is shaping up to be a nice day to be on the lake, but all my get up and go melted away from the tip in the crock pot, after a bike ride.

hope everyone is on the mend, and shots do some good.

think its time to get me some body fuel

Good day all

Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12336 on: Apr 27, 2018, 08:48 AM »
What a long day yesterday dealing on a car for the wife. The place she found an 2010 Escape she wanted was not fast at all getting things done. When she called the day before to get an appointment she got continuing calls to tell her who to see as it kept changing. When we got there she saw a different person. It took around 4 hours to finally get the papers finished, with dealing with the loan company. At least she came out of there with what seems to be a good FORD, with less that 150,000 miles. The salesman had tried to get her to test drive a Malibu after he was told no Chevys.

There was a guy sitting next to us that got suckered into a free oil change if he would test drive a new car. His oil change was done with in an hour but he was still waiting for his test drive after two hours when we left. They had to get him registered in their system before he could do the test drive which is ridiculous. If I had to go through all that to simply test drive a new car if I walked in off of the street,  I would walk out.

The bridge closed down west of town is still a fiasco. The way the DOT is telling people to get around it from north bound is to take back road that is nasty in places when all you have to do is go a few miles past the bridge to the next exit and turn around and come back south.

WW I hope your grand daughters recovery goes smooth.

WS Not another time dealing with the crud? At least now you do not get in trouble with a boss for not showing up for work.

A little rain was guessed for over night. They were right about it being a LITTLE. We could stand a good soaking as things are dry so we are not getting very much of a green up yet.

Eddie It might be better to not pick on the newbies for a while. You do not want to scare them off when you get them half trained in how you guys do things.

My turkey hunt does not start until the 8th and runs the rest of the month so I should be able to find one in that amount of time.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #12337 on: Apr 28, 2018, 04:58 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  41* and foggy on the Hill this am, high of 62 today with some rain expected.

Tom...best of luck to your wife with the new car!  :thumbsup:   Car dealerships can be such a PITA to deal with, always trying to sway you into something else it seems.
  Bud...hope the nicer weather sticks around out there for you now. Good luck with the fishing today if heading out.   :thumbsup:
  Marv...sorry to hear the bug found you, hope you're feeling a little better today Sir.  :thumbsup:
  Wally...glad everything went well with your granddaughters surgery, good deal! Best wishes to her with the recovery. Can remember back in the day, having a cast on was something special, everyone wanted to sign it...did you sign your granddaughters?   ;D
  I-45...hope you're feeling some relief today!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...between the rain and milder temps, hope you're starting to see more of your yard again and less snow!   :thumbsup: 

H2 mentioned mulch in his reply, that's on my agenda today as well. Believe the grandchildren are stopping over for a few hours this afternoon, have a couple vegetable greenhouses to start some seeds ready to go for them.
  The buzz around the shop yesterday was mostly about Bill Cosby, some pretty interesting points of views I must say. Word of the day was " Justice "....  :callcops:   Cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12338 on: Apr 28, 2018, 06:15 AM »
Good morning everyone, looks like it's going to be a nice day. Back is feeling better today. Wife doesn't want me to overdue. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12339 on: Apr 28, 2018, 06:28 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....will be interesting to see how the judge ends up sentencing Crosby  :-\  have fun planting seeds with the grandkids   :thumbsup:

WS.....hope both you & MrsWS are able to rest today and start feeling better  ;)

TT.....car shopping is one of THE worst ways to spend time  :%$#!:   hope MrsTT has good luck with the new ride  :)

IFF.....how was the fishing yesterday  ??? 

IF45.....better take Mrs 45's advice & take things slowly  ;)2  no need to overdo  :nono:

Another day of rain forecast for this area  :(  a couple days of warm temps & sunny skies are needed now to really green things up  ;) 

I forgot to mention that I have a new "grand puppy"  :clap: :roflmao:   2lb 10oz  little cutie named Cooper  ;D  Don't think either my son or d-i-l realized just how much work a puppy is, they're finding out now tho  :woot: :wacko: 

Have a good day at whatever you're up to. Stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12340 on: Apr 28, 2018, 06:00 PM »
Good Afternoon,

WW fishing yesterday ??  If I went, and can't remember, I am really in bad shape.  Today was so nice out I said heck with it I am going, Nothing to brag about but at least didn't get skunked. Everything I connected with were healthy short ones. :blink:  :(  puppy sure is a cutie  :thumbsup:

Got visitors tomorrow so, will have to pass on an invite on another boat. 

guess its turf for supper  ;D

Take care all

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12341 on: Apr 28, 2018, 06:19 PM »
Good evening 9:45ers beautiful day here more rain coming into tonight possible thunder storm. Had good conversation with real estate agent she agrees with my sister on getting carpet for living room floor.
Eddie may the new crew members fit in and your split crews get this outside seasons work done with few problems. Hope you had fun planting the vegetable seeds with your grandchildren.
Ice Wanderer see one problem with you hand surgery date . You most likely will not be able to fish during your annual trip to Maine.
Whopper Stopper get well soon wishes sent for your wife and you. May you get mole problem under control.
Hunts2long how is daughter's yard looking after all your work. May your daughter surprise you with some nice gift for all your help.
Capt. Jim happy to read the great news from radiation center. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:
Tom Turkey may your wife enjoy new to her Ford Escape.
Icefisher-45 glad the recent injection has you feeling better agree with your wife take things slowly know it is frustrating sitting at home but don't need to make things worse then they currently are for you.
Wally happy to read granddaughter's  surgery went well all the best with her recovery. Very cute grand puppy hope he fits in with your sons family big responsibility owning a young dog.
IFF good to read you had a pleasant day out fishing.

Have a safe and good evening folks.
Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12342 on: Apr 29, 2018, 04:49 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 43* and cloudy here on my hill with rain in the forecast, the weather cat came in a little wet! ::)
                        Eddie........most of my yard is visible with 2 small patches of snow, but too wet do do anything! :%$#!:
                        Wally.........What a cute grandpuppy! :thumbsup: How is your granddaughter doing with her foot? ???
                        Steve........My hand will be good to go by the time September come, I'll be using that pole you gave me, that's a promise! :flex:
                        Marv..........I'm sorry you caught the crud, I hope the two of you get over it soon! :thumbsup:
                        Bud...........I'm glad you got out and got on the fish even though they were small, just remember they will grow to be bigger fish. :clap:
                        Tom...........Your wife should enjoy her new Escape, my D-I-L has one and likes it very much. My wife and I dove it to Florida last
               spring, and it was a nice car to be in! :thumbsup:
                        In hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out fishing!

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12343 on: Apr 29, 2018, 05:58 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
   41* and light rain, windy this am, high of 46 today. Won't be taking the boat out this morning, maybe next weekend conditions will be a little better.

Jeff...glad the snow has finally left, looks like some warmer weather and sunshine arriving on Tuesday. Ground here is saturated as well, don't need anymore rain that's for sure!
  Steve...great news on the real estate agent, best of luck with the house!   :clap:   Had a nice time with the grandkids, will be fun watching their seeds take root and planting them in the garden. We had some thunder showers here as well last evening. Think the new crew members will fit in just fine, so far so good.   :thumbsup:
  Bud...nice job!  :thumbsup:  What is water temp up to on the reservoir now?
  Wally...congrats on the new grandpuppy, cute as a button! 2lb's 10oz., wow! Imagine the grandchildren are loving Cooper to pieces, that's great!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  I-45...listen to your wife!  ;D Glad to hear you're feeling better Sir!
  Marv...hope you're starting to shake that nasty bug! Get well soon buddy!   :thumbsup:

Not too much going on here today, having brunch with a few family members and my Mom this morning at the Alzheimers facility. The outside work around the house will be on hold until Tuesday by the looks of things.
  Heard the Stripers are up and hitting pretty good in the Hudson River now, the river must be pretty high and muddy this morning from all the rain. Might give that a try during the week as its only a stones throw from my work place and plenty of spots to cast from shore.
  Cawfee's on....

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12344 on: Apr 29, 2018, 06:05 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....sure is a pretty fish  :thumbsup: think it was me that was confused not you  :wacko: 

MrC.....sounds like you'll be going with the carpet  ???  guess that's the easiest fix  :-\ 

IW.....the grand daughter is doing very well  :clap:  thanks for asking, surprisingly very little discomfort   :flex:  she's heading back to school tomorrow so I'm sure she'll be tired out by day's end 

Eddie....enjoy the brunch today :)  good luck if you hit the water this week

WS.....hope you're both thru the worst of the bug & feeling better today  ;)

It's 37* and SNOWING  >:(  :cookoo:  :%$#!:  sure glad I didn't give in to temptation and buy any hanging flowers at Lowe's yesterday  :whistle:

Have a good day whatever you find yourself doing. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12345 on: Apr 29, 2018, 06:25 AM »
Good Morning. 42 degrees and light rain.

Got the boat out of the garage yesterday. Weather for next weeks opener looks like NW winds in the mid teens but temps don't look bad. Still have not seen a walleye in the rivers on North end of lake. The warm weather this week may just do the trick.

Have a good Sunday....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12346 on: Apr 29, 2018, 08:10 AM »
Another cold start to the day. 27* Still NW winds so it is not going to warm up much at the house with the wind blowing across the cold lake. The rain guessed only amounted to a few drops. Just enough to spot the wife's new car.

WW That is sure a cute pup. If that is a stuffed toy in the picture for the pup, It will be a while before the pup will be able to pull it around. Hopefully they teach the pup basic commands from the get go. Trying to do it later can be a problem.

Is your grand daughter able to use a knee walker to get around? I have used one a few times and they sure  are easier to use than crutches.

The wifes new car is Ok but the shift is on the floor leaving no place to set any thing. The drivers side mirror has a piece of left side style mirror in the upper out side corner making it hard to see cars comming along side. The glasses storage drop downs are a joke as they will only fit a pair of kids glasses. The people that design stuff are a joke and they get paid big bucks to be a joke.

My son called me last night. He wanted me to guess waht he found in his garage. I was hoping that he had found my Makita drywall screw gun. Instead he sent me a picture of letters cut out of plywwood that hung in my dads service station window before he sold it back in the mid 50's.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12347 on: Apr 29, 2018, 08:28 AM »
Good morning everyone, going to be a rainy day. Very cute grandpuppy Sally world. Tom Turkey that was great find of the letters from your dad's gas station. Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12348 on: Apr 29, 2018, 09:11 AM »
Good morning everyone , received a little rain over night ground conditions locally are same as Eddie's. Weather guessers calling for high in mid fifties today.
Ice Wanderer good to hear you will be able to fish during trip to Maine.
Eddie hope your Mom is doing well enjoy the brunch with her and family. Best of luck if you have a chance to fish for stripped bass.
Wallyworld think your garden and outside flowers will get a late start this year between wet ground and cooler temperatures. Hope your granddaughter's schools does not have to many stair wells will take some time getting used to using crutches.
Hunts2long may conditions improve on river and local lake before Walleye season opener.
Tom Turkey nice find by your son now you will have to clean up and find a place to display one of the letters. May your missing screw gun turn up before it is needed for some project.
Icefisher-45 Hope your back feels good enough you can start getting out and eventually back to work.

A safe and good Sunday to all. Best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12349 on: Apr 30, 2018, 03:11 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Welcome to the last day of April 2018!  Looking forward to flipping the calendar and putting this month to rest!  :clap:
   35* with light rain and steady 15mph WNW winds this am, high of 46 today. Suppose to get a mix of rain and snow showers this morning before turning to just rain the rest of the day.

Steve...Thank You, we had a very nice visit yesterday. Will keep you posted on the Striper fishing, thinking by Wednesday the river should be better and temps in Albany will be around 80 they claim. Have a great day!   :thumbsup:
  I-45...heading back to work today? Don't forget what your wife said...take er easy!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...that was a neat find by your son, hope the drywall gun surfaces soon!  :thumbsup:
  H2...looking forward to your reports again! Anything new going on the boat this season?
  Wally..Thank You and best wishes today to your granddaughter heading back to school, glad to hear she's doing well! Some of that snow you had yesterday reached us by late afternoon and stuck around until I went to bed. No accumulation, but it sure as heck looked like winter was back!  :cookoo:
  Marv...hope that bug is letting go today, get well soon!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...wondering if your lawn is white again this morning, crazy April weather!

Not quite sure what we'll be doing this morning at work. If the winds are this strong down there, doubt they'll attempt to put up tents to work under, but you never know.
  Nicer weather coming in tomorrow, hopefully it sticks around for awhile now. Well, time to get ready for 40 more...cawfee's on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12350 on: Apr 30, 2018, 04:34 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                         It's 35* and mixed rain and snow, it's not sticking to the ground Eddie! :cookoo:
                         Eddie......Maybe the bosses down there had you move out prematurely, crazy spring weather! :woot:
                         Marv.......I hope you're feeling better today. :flex:
                         I-45........Don't push yourself to hard, if you feel like it's too much then take a break. :thumbsup:
                         Wally.......Glad to hear your granddaughter is doing well and is headed back to school! :flex:
                         Tom.........That is an interesting find that your son made, what did the letters say? :woot:
                         Headed to the VA this morning to see the orthopedic Dr., I don't have much good things to tell him and I;m sure the reports from
               the therapist are to good either. ???
                         I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out doing!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12351 on: Apr 30, 2018, 04:46 AM »
Good Morning Eddie, Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Good luck at the VA IW :thumbsup: Keep the faith!

Thanks for all the good wishes on my getting over the crud, much appreciated. I am with Eddie on being ready to flip the calendar and getting on with May.

The last few days have been sleeping,coughing and sleeping some more. Yesterday we had high winds and with it fire danger warning were put in place for most of the state. Today we are expecting highs to reach 80 and listening to the guessers, a good chance of severe weather tomorrow.

I am probably going to lay fairly low today although I am going to try and figure out the best place to put my mole traps. So far they are winning the battle :%$#!:

Hope everyone has a good Monday :thumbsup: OS enjoy your day off :thumbsup: As always stay safe!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12352 on: Apr 30, 2018, 06:02 AM »
Good Morning ER's   Well brace yourself Marv, we just got handed a new high temp for the date yesterday.  Tis the season for winds, I am thinking.  Won't be long till we will be complaining about how hot it is.  :unsure:

Guess this guy figured out he could take it with ? ??? ::)

Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12353 on: Apr 30, 2018, 06:28 AM »
37 degrees and light rain this morning.

WW, hope the grand daughter is doing well.

Most of the ice along the bank of the river is gone. Still see an iceberg going down the lake once in awhile.

Nothing new going onto the boat at this time. May put some wax on it this week, if the weather improves.

IFF, it has been windy here also. Everything seems to be 2 or 3 weeks later than normal.

Have a good Monday...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12354 on: Apr 30, 2018, 06:34 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....glad to hear you're back on your feet, take things easy for a few days till you're 100%  ;)  enjoy those warm temps, hope the storms aren't too severe  :nono:

IW.....good luck at the VA, hope the doc has a "plan B" for you  :)

Eddie....looks like after today, the weather should be better for working outside  :thumbsup:  minus the thunderstorms of course  :woot:

Another chilly, rainy/snowy day on tap here  >:(   Thankfully all the snow that fell yesterday melted on contact  :clap: 

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Morning H2L....we'll see how school goes today for her  ;)  you're right about being behind by a few weeks  :(   hard to believe May starts tomorrow  :blink:

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12355 on: Apr 30, 2018, 06:56 AM »
Headed off in a few for the wife's post op appointment for her gal bladder surgery. Tomorrow she gets a thing taken out of her back. Luckily we can take the back way intothe city as the back ups on the x-way have been bad.

Wednesday I am going over to join my buddy at his aunt's funeral. His mother adopted me into the family so she is family to me as well. His mother's family have been a great bunch of people. I was at his grand mothers funeral and one of is uncles kept motioning me tocome over towhere he was. When I called him Uncle harry hisdaughter setting next to him got a who are you look on her face. She under stood when I told her that her Aunt Grace had adopted me into the family and was intorducing me as her adopted son at the funeral.

The sign my son found said EILERS SERVICE. My dad had a DX gas station and repair garage. I have a picture of a couple of guys standing in front of the station complete with pumps with DX globes on them. I gave a copy of the picture, along with it on a disk, to the one of one of the guys sons. As I was waiting for that guy to come out of his office at the place he worked a guy standing next to me said let me see the picture. That guy was another son. Small world!!!

WS Take it easy for a while so that crud does not come back.

IW Good luck with you appointment today. There was a picture today on a news feed of a nasty/dirty VA room this morning. The Va is really sad with the way they operate in some places. Grand Rapids VA has gotten exposed as to how they operate many times. SAD

WW Way colder than was guessed for this moring. Not unusual. At least there is no frost as the air is so dry that it can not make frost. It is guessed to start warming up withthe wind switching to the south instead of the north. The NW wind was cold coming off the lake when I washed the wifes car last night. When I was working along the Lake Michigan shore line in the spring, I got some funny looks when I got to town on the way home with every one in shorts while I had my heavy Carharts on. I never put them away untill the 4th of July.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12356 on: Apr 30, 2018, 04:40 PM »
Greetings everyone ,rain here this morning still damp and chilly outside . Temperature is near fifty but wind chill has it feeling like low forties. A coworker last night commented to me how we might see some snow not a common occurrence but has happened a few times over the years.
Eddie hope you and coworkers did not preform comedy routine this morning trying to erect tents over work area in high winds. Good luck with the strippers.
Ice Wanderer I'm thinking plan "B" will be surgery on your shoulder as it appears manipulation has done little to correct your problem.
Whopper Stopper hope the wife and you have turned corner on illness. Do not let the moles drive you crazy.
IFF great photo never know what you will see on our roadways.
Hunts2long may you get your boat into water in next week.
Wallyworld glad the snow has melted. May you receive and good report about granddaughter first day back at school post surgery.
Tom Turkey my condolences to your friend and you on death of his aunt. May your wife have a good post surgery report on gal bladder.

A safe and pleasant evening to all.
Steve

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #12357 on: Apr 30, 2018, 09:13 PM »
Evening, Folks

Was a little nip in the air today, tomorrow(Tuesday) it is supposed to get to 70*-Wed., Thur., Fri. getting to the mid 80's, too much temp swing, no wonder people are still sick with
     some kind of bug

W.S. - two fingers worth should help with the bug you have, feel better soon, the wife too

Mrs. W.W. - good looking puppy - glad the granddaughter is doing ok, best of luck to her

I.W. - Is it 'carpal tunnel' with the hand?

T.T. - Hope the wife is doing ok after the surgery

45 - How are you doing?

The grandson is doing good, had his 1st dr. visit today, all is well, his pop is due home on May 07, it's been a long 9 months, I'm glad he's back, will be going out end of May,
     he was talking about getting out at the end of this 'hitch', have to hear what he has to say  -  Just signed a flooring job for approx. 575 sq. ft., waiting on material to
     arrive, at least it will be inside with A/C - other than the usual aches and pains, I'm doing as good as can be expected, too much stuff going on to try and 'wet' a line right
     now, maybe after July 04

Be Safe-Have Fun-Stay Cool-Tight Lines-Records & Limits-Good Eats & Drinks-Get Well Soon

Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12358 on: May 01, 2018, 03:20 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  41* and fairly calm this am, high of 71 today...Welcome to May!   :bow:

Jeff...hope everything went well for you yesterday at the VA.  :thumbsup: 
  Marv...glad to hear you're feeling a little better, best of luck with mole hunting!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...showed that picture to a few of the boys yesterday, some were confused!  :clap: :roflmao: :thumbsup:
  H2...looks like some nice weather today and tomorrow, hopefully Saturday as well for the opener!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...any plans for Ontario today or tomorrow? Best of luck if heading out!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...hope your wife's appt. went well yesterday, best wishes with today's visit!  :thumbsup:
  Steve...we had a few concrete anchors holding down the tents yesterday..I think a few Eskimo anchors would have worked just fine in the caulk joints though!   ;D
  Capt.Jim...congrats on the floor job and thanks for the report on Nicholas and your son, awesome!   :clap:  :bow:

Late to the rise this am, could have slept in today! Will check in at break and see how you all are doing today..cawfee's on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12359 on: May 01, 2018, 03:39 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                       It's 41* and partly cloudy with warming trend to begin for a few days! :clap:
                       I-45.........It's carpel tunnel and  Dupuytren's syndrome, they will do both at the same time. :whistle:
                       Eddie and everyone.........My visit to see the Dr. went so so, he told me that I shouldn't see much change for two months, next appointment
               is June 29th. :blink:
                       Marv........I hope you cure your mole problem. Moles are generally present because they are eating grubs in your lawn, so the best way to
               get rid of moles is to get rid of the grubs. Products like Grub X will work somewhat. I use a product called Milky Spores, you put it on in early spring
               then again in July, you shouldn't have to apply it again for a few years.  :thumbsup:
                       Tom.......The Va hospital here in Albany NY is top notch, I ve never been to a better medical facility. :clap:
                        I hope everyone has a good Tuesday, May 1st either at work or out fishing the open water.

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.