Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1685764 times)

Offline Herms

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #6450 on: Dec 13, 2019, 12:04 PM »
Has anyone seen any deals on the Ridgid Octane hammer drill?  I picked up a battery kit over black Friday but haven't seen anything besides the bare tool for $140.

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #6451 on: Dec 13, 2019, 06:12 PM »
Check Raise.com  It’s a legit site but I wouldn’t plan on holding the cards too long.  Also I have seen different credit card companies offer discount gift cards when you cash in cash back points.
Thanks, I'll check it out. What do you mean by don't hold them too long? Will they expire or something?

Offline boder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6452 on: Dec 13, 2019, 06:36 PM »
Thanks, I'll check it out. What do you mean by don't hold them too long? Will they expire or something?

Yes they will expire and there used to be instances of codes not working even before expiration date.

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6453 on: Dec 13, 2019, 06:46 PM »

What is the First Rule of this thread?

Don't dilly dally!!!
Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #6455 on: Dec 13, 2019, 07:36 PM »
Yes they will expire and there used to be instances of codes not working even before expiration date.
ohh that doesn't sound too legit to me haha!

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #6456 on: Dec 13, 2019, 07:38 PM »
What is the First Rule of this thread?

Don't dilly dally!!!
I know I know. I Didn't need a gift card until the old man went a bought a boat, and now wants out of stock accessories for christmas!

Offline boder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6457 on: Dec 13, 2019, 07:53 PM »
ohh that doesn't sound too legit to me haha!

I have not heard those stories lately but it was a reality a couple years ago.  It is a legit site.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6458 on: Dec 13, 2019, 07:58 PM »

Cabelas will let you buy an e-gift card with physical gift cards. If you're going to use raise, I'd recommend rolling it into another gift card asap just to protect yourself.

Offline Mcmich

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6459 on: Dec 13, 2019, 10:54 PM »
Can someone start a Cabelas gift card thread?  10 precent on 40 percent over priced stuff aint good

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6460 on: Dec 13, 2019, 11:00 PM »
Can someone start a Cabelas gift card thread?  10 precent on 40 percent over priced stuff aint good

It's not all overpriced. Watch for your sale, add in 10-12% cashback and you've got a smoking deal.

Offline FlamDragger

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6461 on: Dec 14, 2019, 07:11 AM »
Scheels free shipping, no minimum. Today only.

https://www.scheels.com/

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #6462 on: Dec 14, 2019, 08:52 AM »
It's not all overpriced. Watch for your sale, add in 10-12% cashback and you've got a smoking deal.
Does AJ still give cashback when you purchase with gift cards?
And does it give cashback when purchasing gift cards?

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6463 on: Dec 14, 2019, 08:56 AM »
Scheels has no minimum free shipping and 20% off ice tackle today!!!

Offline Bigassbassman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • New home, MA-->CO
« Reply #6464 on: Dec 14, 2019, 08:58 AM »
Scheels free shipping, no minimum. Today only.

https://www.scheels.com/
Love it when stores have free shipping. It’s the perfect time to try a few new jigs or spoons!  ;D

Scheels also has:
Eurotackle Z-vibers on sale for $4.79
Eurotackle Shrimp-X on sale for $3.19
And tons of other ice gear on sale right now.
Flags up, gentlemen!!!

Offline Luckydog

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6466 on: Dec 14, 2019, 12:20 PM »
Just ordered 2 Ripping Raps and 2 Jigging Raps from Scheels.  Free shipping sealed the deal :)

Offline RickWakeman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6467 on: Dec 14, 2019, 12:34 PM »
Just ordered 2 Ripping Raps and 2 Jigging Raps from Scheels.  Free shipping sealed the deal :)
Linky? I've pretty much only jigged with swedish pimples through the ice. I'm trying to up my game.

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6468 on: Dec 14, 2019, 12:48 PM »
25% off most items at Dick's through tomorrow (10% off ammo as well) and free shipping.

It's supposed to apply automatically and didn't so I had to deal with their chat agent for support then call in to complete the order but they did well with that. He even let me apply a $10 reward as well.

Just bought a brand new 8 inch Eskimo hand auger delivered to the door for $44  ;D
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6469 on: Dec 14, 2019, 01:06 PM »
25% off most items at Dick's through tomorrow (10% off ammo as well) and free shipping.

It's supposed to apply automatically and didn't so I had to deal with their chat agent for support then call in to complete the order but they did well with that. He even let me apply a $10 reward as well.

Just bought a brand new 8 inch Eskimo hand auger delivered to the door for $44  ;D

They also price match ...and 25% off ..so find a deal and make a call super ezpz .Cant hurt on big ticket items .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline glenwyo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6470 on: Dec 14, 2019, 02:31 PM »
At Dicks SG, you can use the 25% off if anyone is interested in buying the Eskimo 8 inch Pistol Bit with centering point. The discount may not show up in your cart, but call customer service and let them know that the Eskimo brand is not on the list of excluded items (I checked) eligible for the discount. I also got free shipping.

Offline curtrein

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6471 on: Dec 14, 2019, 04:32 PM »
So I tried to get the 25% off deal from dicks on a new shanty. Added it to my cart online and discount did not apply. So I did the web chat and told them about it. That person said it was excluded because it was oversized. So next thing I did was call into customer service. They too said it was on the excluded list but couldn’t tell them why. I told them that the 25% off promo not being honored was false advertising and that I wanted to talk th their manager. After being on hold for 25minutes they came back and told me they would give me the 25%off as a one time courtesy.

Dicks is so shady anymore. Felt like I had to win a war to hold them to their advertising promise. But if you can spare the 30min hassle you may have luck.

Just wanted to share this with anyone else who wants a big ticket item for the 25% off sale that ends today.

Offline Peccavi18

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6472 on: Dec 15, 2019, 07:41 AM »
CPO has 15% off and free shipping on alot of Milwaukee tools and batteries, deal ends today

Offline 312dude

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6473 on: Dec 15, 2019, 07:45 AM »
At Dicks SG, you can use the 25% off if anyone is interested in buying the Eskimo 8 inch Pistol Bit with centering point. The discount may not show up in your cart, but call customer service and let them know that the Eskimo brand is not on the list of excluded items (I checked) eligible for the discount. I also got free shipping.

Wow, that's a good tip. I tried during Black Friday but Eskimo was excluded. They are 100% listed on their exclusions but that's interesting

They've still got the 25% off deal right now and they always have free shipping unless it's an oversized item.

Offline BaitBucket

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #6474 on: Dec 15, 2019, 07:57 AM »
8" Pistol bit with center point for 165$ at dicks after 25% off.
Official Member of The G.I.T.s, Gods In Training 1/2014
The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad.

Offline coopason

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • oops missed another 1,no wait ahh FEEL it
« Reply #6475 on: Dec 15, 2019, 10:09 AM »
CPO has a good deal on the 9 amp n charger. Just ordered, perfect  for the mill mud mixer.

good shopping to all..

Coop
Coopason

Offline hawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6476 on: Dec 15, 2019, 10:31 AM »
What is CPO? 🤷‍♂️

Offline glenwyo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6477 on: Dec 15, 2019, 11:51 AM »
Wow, that's a good tip. I tried during Black Friday but Eskimo was excluded. They are 100% listed on their exclusions but that's interesting

They've still got the 25% off deal right now and they always have free shipping unless it's an oversized item.
I just now realized that Eskimo is listed along side Ardisam (Ardisam/Eskimo) on the excluded list, which I did not even notice at first, as I was only looking for "Eskimo".

Offline jiginit

• IceShanty Rookie
  • That's my story and stickin to it
« Reply #6478 on: Dec 15, 2019, 11:52 AM »
Portable buddy heater $37.00 Butte Mt walmart clearance isle at 10:am No nothing else about it, return etc....

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #6479 on: Dec 15, 2019, 05:32 PM »
I'll throw this out there even tho it's a long shot.....I've been searching for a deal on the Striker Women's Prism Bibs.....Bought the wife the jacket a couple years ago & now she's thinking she might want the bibs as well.....Thought I found a deal at Dick's with 25% off, but they are excluded from that deal.....If anyone happens to see a deal on them could you please post here or PM me.....Thank You !!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.