The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Missoula, Montana  (Read 5941 times)

Offline HIMO

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOATBOYS WISCONSIN CHAPTER 1st Wisconsin goat!!
Re: Missoula, Montana
« Reply #30 on: Jun 22, 2017, 10:28 PM »
Well we went to the Bison range yesterday & spent all day today at Glacier National Park. As I was driving ,the area was so big it seemed as though you could fit the whole state of Wisconsin in the area.simply stated, Montana is the most beautiful state I have ever visited to this point.Tomorrow we head to phillipsburgh,Nevada City &a Virginia City and then to our Lodge in Ennius, Mt.
                                                                            HIMO
It's not how deep you fish, but how you wiggle your worm !!!

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #31 on: Jun 24, 2017, 09:46 PM »
yup:)

Offline HIMO

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Jun 30, 2017, 06:36 PM »
Hey HIMO. I reckon your in this area now. If you happen to see this and have an afternoon to kill, I've got a buddy coming up with a raft from Missoula to run the Buffalo from the dam to the bridge. Room for a couple more folks. I'm following him down as a safety boater to pick up the folks who fall out and get them to shore/back to the raft. Last I checked the flow, it was well over 20000 cfs which means some of the biggest and funnest wave trains you'll ever see. Also, the float itself is awesome. PM me if you see this in time.

hey, thanks for the offer. I did not see it. I was on my phone very little as the beautiful scenery had all my attention. we came home last nite after 13 days on the road. all I can say is WHAT A GREAT TIME the wife & I had. thanks again to all of you who offered us tips on where to go and what to see.

HIMO

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #33 on: Jun 30, 2017, 08:35 PM »
So good to hear of the great time, HIMO.      And of the safe return home, without incident.     :thumbsup: :bow:

Tom

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #34 on: Jul 01, 2017, 07:48 AM »
Himo nice to read the wife and you had a great trip and made it home safely. Did either of you try any wild game dishes on the trip such as elk or buffalo? I know any wild game at a restaurant is farm raised and will taste slightly different then a true wild animal but I've had the pleasure of eating both and find elk and buffalo delicious.
Steve

Offline HIMO

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Jul 01, 2017, 08:56 AM »
Himo nice to read the wife and you had a great trip and made it home safely. Did either of you try any wild game dishes on the trip such as elk or buffalo? I know any wild game at a restaurant is farm raised and will taste slightly different then a true wild animal but I've had the pleasure of eating both and find elk and buffalo delicious.
Steve

oh yeah, we had Elk and Buffalo. antelope too.

HIMO

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.