Author Topic: Pro Pilkki Ice Fishing Game " Hosting on line sessions "  (Read 1278 times)

Offline MHoneywell

• IceShanty Rookie
Starting today, Nov 21, 2015 I am starting to host online sessions on weekends only at least for now.  I will check the data files to see what if any participation takes place.  If the interest is there, I will endeavor to maintain weekend sessions.  Any feedback please PM me here.

Milt

11/22/2015

Update

After approx. 28 hrs of hosting game sessions, and checking the data logs, there was no activity from this side of the pond during that period of time. I will continue hosting sessions for the next two weekends, beginning on Friday evening through Sunday evening. Again I will check data logs to see if there was any activity from North American players.  I will also be dropping in to play for 2 -3 hr. periods of time.  If anybody shows an interest I may continue we will see.  Hasn't been much activity with the game for the past 2 years.

Ice will be here soon 4 - 5 weeks in my area

Milt

Secure our future / Take someone fishing

Offline stripernut

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tight Lines!
Re: Hosting on line sessions
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21, 2015, 06:07 PM »
What is the subject?

Offline RapShack

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Pro Pilkki Ice Fishing Game " Hosting on line sessions "
« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2015, 01:00 PM »
Haven't played in quite a while, might pop on later and see if I can find your room.  I think it would be cool to have a set time every week where we could get together and do a 30 or 60 min tourney but there just doesn't seem to be much interest.
I'm a man, but I can change, If I have to, I guess.

Offline MHoneywell

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 29, 2015, 08:03 PM »
Yes, interest does seem lacking in the States, especially the past 2 years.  I am going to host sessions from Friday evening til about 9 pm Sunday my time, for the next couple of weeks.  I just closed the session down and checked the logs, there were a couple of USA guys on during the past 48 hours.  I do get a lot of Fins and many Rus. and a smattering of others. The big surprise the past couple of years is the number of Mongolean players playing. If you drop in it is named Milt USA, no password needed at least not at this time.  Please feel free to send me a critique if you experience any problems. It would be appreciated.

Milt
Secure our future / Take someone fishing

Offline orngcrush17

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Nothing better than fishing memories
« Reply #4 on: Nov 30, 2015, 09:46 PM »
How do you get the game?
Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish he can eat for a lifetime.... take your kid fishing and never stop smiling.

Offline RapShack

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Nov 30, 2015, 10:42 PM »
Go to the FAQ thread in this subform, the links and info is all in there.
I'm a man, but I can change, If I have to, I guess.

Offline puncho

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Be safe out there
« Reply #6 on: Dec 14, 2015, 10:55 AM »
I will have to check if I still can get in, it has been a while since I played, we have lost the home computer & one laptop in the last year or so,  I may have to reload the game to my new laptop.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.