Author Topic: garmin 93sv gt10hn-if flasher mode  (Read 1841 times)

Offline clintonstick

• IceShanty Rookie
garmin 93sv gt10hn-if flasher mode
« on: Dec 12, 2018, 07:28 PM »
has anyone used the garmin 93sv or 73 echomap with gt10hn-if transducer in flasher mode.If so what were the results thanks.

Offline mt_ice

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: garmin 93sv gt10hn-if flasher mode
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2018, 09:35 PM »
following very interested in this as well.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2018, 10:38 PM »
If you have the plus model it's sweet!

The left column is an adjustable zoom that you can swipe up or down in the water column and pinch to zoom in or out. You can see the box on the right column showing where the zoom is.

You can tap on the range, the gain, or the cone angle to open up a sidebar and change those settings.

I just took a pic of it in simulator mode; I'll try to get a decent screenshot next time I'm on the ice.

Offline Flint

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2018, 08:50 AM »
I have the 93sv plus in my little boat and of course had to try the flasher out using the big open water ducer. It worked and looks nice. Software Version 7.30 is the latest and says it has ice fishing/flasher upgrades.

Offline clintonstick

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2018, 10:37 AM »
Thanks i have had the 93 sv plus for a week i have used the panoptix but not the flasher yet,i see what you said about the zoom on and i hope the flasher with zoom will work better for perch than panoptix.

Offline jbird68

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2018, 12:21 PM »
If you have the plus model it's sweet!

The left column is an adjustable zoom that you can swipe up or down in the water column and pinch to zoom in or out. You can see the box on the right column showing where the zoom is.

You can tap on the range, the gain, or the cone angle to open up a sidebar and change those settings.

I just took a pic of it in simulator mode; I'll try to get a decent screenshot next time I'm on the ice.

How did you get A-Scope zoom on the left and A-scope full depth on the right? I have a EchoMap 73dv and 73sv but using open water transducer mounted to a PVC pipe. I haven't hada chance to get on the ice with it yet. Mine doesn't show the bottom surface diameter or cone angle.
jbird68

Offline Flint

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 13, 2018, 12:28 PM »
Software version 7.30 might be the answer. You can also build custom screens from the home menu (customize) IIRC.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.