Author Topic: Notifications  (Read 399 times)

Offline bigal409

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Notifications
« on: Dec 10, 2018, 05:44 PM »
Seems like I'm getting a different way to be notified when a response has been made to a post that I've had. I used to be notified when I logged on that welcomed me and told me what subject I've posted on had new replies. Now all I get is emails telling me that. It gets pretty irritating getting emails all day long telling me that. Is this something everyone is getting now or is there some setting on my account I'm missing?

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
Re: Notifications
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2018, 05:53 PM »
Go to profile then notifications .should be able to turn off notifications going to your email.i did it along time ago.

Offline kpd145

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Shove 'em in
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2018, 05:53 PM »
Go to profile then notifications .should be able to turn off notifications going to your email.i did it along time ago.

This
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a RIDE!"--Hunter S. Thompson

Offline bigal409

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2018, 01:04 PM »
Well I've tried that and still getting an email for every topic I've posted on. And I still can't figure out why I lost the notifications when I logged on to this website. I used to get it in the upper left corner of the page welcoming me and there was a line to click on the topics with new posts I've made posts on. It's probably something on my end but I guess that I'm just not smart enough how to change it back to where it was.  :%$#!: :%$#!:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.