Author Topic: Frabill clothes but clam shack?  (Read 3723 times)

Offline deadsmelthead

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Length 47 3/4 " Girth 24" NY Northern Pike
Re: Frabill clothes but clam shack?
« Reply #30 on: Dec 22, 2012, 01:13 PM »
I fibgure the fish dont care what im wearing so why should i...
TeamNumbnutts on youtube ... Subscribe !
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=teamnumbnutts&sm=3

Offline boxcar

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • RETIRED!!
« Reply #31 on: Dec 22, 2012, 02:28 PM »
Vexilar coat and bibs, Marcum flasher

Offline J_Edwards

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Dec 22, 2012, 03:15 PM »
Vexilar coat and bibs, Marcum flasher

Hah, I have a vex coat and a marcum too.

Offline Curley

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #33 on: Dec 22, 2012, 04:55 PM »
Clam suit, Frabill gloves. Just picked up a frabill hub because it fit my needs and was available at the shop. It's just fishing, We're not teenaged girls.

Offline Mcnugget

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Dec 22, 2012, 06:20 PM »
I got a Nanook 2 man (just got myself nice and roomy!!) snosuit bibs and gloves north face jacket that ice had forever. One thing I like about the snosuit pants. Doesn't say frabill in giant letters. But I didn't like the price.. Would of taken big letters over the loan I had to take out to buy them.

Offline ducky

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish On
« Reply #35 on: Dec 23, 2012, 05:05 AM »
Team True Blue all the way baby

sunniewally

« Reply #36 on: Dec 23, 2012, 06:23 AM »
""If they are not sponsoring you who gives a rats @%&""  WELL SAID ;D  WHY  BE A FREE BILLBOARD!

Offline eyesonice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Dec 23, 2012, 06:28 AM »
I would certainly entertain wearing a Coors Light patch if they would sponsor me! ;D :tipup:
FLLLLAAAAAAGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! GOTCHA;

Offline CZMark

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #38 on: Dec 23, 2012, 06:37 AM »
You should see some of the looks I get up in Minocqua, Wisconsin when I am wearing my Chicago Bears stocking cap >:(
... :tipup: TrikerJohn

Ice fishing is no fashion show,but wearing a Bears hat anywhere in Wiscon is just WRONG!   :o

Offline eyesonice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #39 on: Dec 23, 2012, 08:05 AM »
Ice fishing is no fashion show,but wearing a Bears hat anywhere in Wiscon is just WRONG!   :o
X10,000

Offline TrikerJohn

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #40 on: Dec 24, 2012, 05:52 AM »
Hmmm-Wrong to wear a Bears stocking cap, but it's OK to take a piece of butt ugly yellow foam shaped in a triangle, full of holes, that doesn't even have any earflaps, and wear it ice fishing? NOT!!! Aaron may have give us a spanking, AGAIN, but warm is warm. When I can afford to move up to my beloved Minocqua, then and only then will I torch my Bears hat. Loyalty, no matter how bad you Slackers kick our butts, still counts for something. Live in Illinois, be a Bears fan-live in Wisconsin, then be a Cheesehead.

Let the flamming begin :P
I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight for your right to say it....

Offline CZMark

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #41 on: Dec 24, 2012, 08:14 AM »
When you torch that Bears hat, invite us over, we'll bring the beer--and welcome you home.

Offline eyesonice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #42 on: Dec 24, 2012, 09:24 AM »
Hmmm-Wrong to wear a Bears stocking cap, but it's OK to take a piece of butt ugly yellow foam shaped in a triangle, full of holes, that doesn't even have any earflaps, and wear it ice fishing? NOT!!! Aaron may have give us a spanking, AGAIN, but warm is warm. When I can afford to move up to my beloved Minocqua, then and only then will I torch my Bears hat. Loyalty, no matter how bad you Slackers kick our butts, still counts for something. Live in Illinois, be a Bears fan-live in Wisconsin, then be a Cheesehead.

Let the flamming begin :P
I respect you for backing your team even in bad years. A lot of fans are on the bus when times are great but bail at the first sign of problems (ie. viking fans that  i work with). At the start of this season they were heading to the big game, 1st two losses and they all bailed except 1. I have been a packer backer throughout all of my 45 years so I have seen it all. Good luck to your Bears for the rest of the season as long as it doesn't affect the Packers year! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :tipup:

Offline Gillgrabber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #43 on: Dec 24, 2012, 09:25 AM »
I've got a Vexilar Cold Snap ice fishing suit, but I fish with Showdown and Marcum electronics. 
I also have a "Green Bay Edition" green & gold colored Arctic Armor suit but I'm a Bears fan.
I guess you could say I'm a walking billboard for things I don't really use or support, but I just can't pass up a good deal.
Proud NRA Life Member
Nothing like spending time in the outdoors with Family & Friends.

Offline Desperado

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • . . . . . . Happy Trails . . . .. Des .. IBOT #328
« Reply #44 on: Dec 24, 2012, 09:53 AM »

I'd be wary of that combination; there will probably be some adverse reaction created from this oil vs water type of mixture :sick:
Thinking you would likely develop a rash of some sort; wouldn't want to come home and have to explain where that came from :nono:
Have YOU Clamped YET ?

Offline TrikerJohn

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #45 on: Dec 25, 2012, 07:29 AM »
Yowza ??? ! I was sure i would get roasted for my Bears remarks. Thanks for the understanding  comments! Going to be a little more forgiving next time you stuff us in the turf. And hey, CZMark, going to hold you to that beer, as long as it ain't Old Milwaukee. That stuff always gave me the green-apple-quick-step :'(
 No matter what team we support, we all have ice fishing coursing through our veins. I could think of worse things having my back.

Merry Christmas to all my Ice Shanty friends, past, present, and future  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 :tipup: TrikerJohn
I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight for your right to say it....

Offline Skipper

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #46 on: Dec 25, 2012, 09:50 AM »
I quit hacking on Bears fans a long time ago... Green bay fans are much more easy to pick on. They are usually intoxicated from breathing exhaust fumes that leak up through the floor boards of their rusted out Dodge station wagons, so the antics are usually pretty strange... ;D

Offline gearheart

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #47 on: Dec 25, 2012, 11:54 AM »
I would certainly entertain wearing a Coors Light patch if they would sponsor me! ;D :tipup:
  Sponsor as in provide free product.  YEAH Count me in.

Offline frankrizzo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #48 on: Dec 25, 2012, 12:53 PM »
I sport the Frabill suit and fish out of Otter shacks with Ice Armor gloves. It doesn't matter to me. It all about what works good for you....

Offline tbirdbassr

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • illinois
« Reply #49 on: Dec 25, 2012, 01:01 PM »
Well I have an eskimo quick flip 2 and just ordered a shappell 1.5 also have a shappell s2000 and if I take all my kids in one day id take my old clam  5600 too! How would ya like to see that red blue and grey and one guy running around between the three checking on all of em LOL!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.