Author Topic: What are the best Ice Floats (Bobbers) out there?  (Read 9642 times)

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: What are the best Ice Floats (Bobbers) out there?
« Reply #30 on: Jan 18, 2018, 10:27 AM »
Ah, sorry, I misunderstood, but there is a thin spot in the plastic loop for the line that you're supposed to cut a slit through with a knife or wire cutters if you want to be able to easily and quickly remove it.
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Jan 18, 2018, 09:16 PM »
Ah, sorry, I misunderstood, but there is a thin spot in the plastic loop for the line that you're supposed to cut a slit through with a knife or wire cutters if you want to be able to easily and quickly remove it.

Yupp this is what I did. Works great for clipping on quick.

Offline slipperybob

• Team IceShantyholic
  • LX5 or die...maybe extra battery.
« Reply #32 on: Dec 12, 2018, 12:03 AM »
ah..so them packing peanuts when we used to save them and put a razor slit into line...clip on.
For more information read my MN nice journal

Offline kpd145

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Shove 'em in
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a RIDE!"--Hunter S. Thompson

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.